GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

OK, I see that you follow that fellow a lot.  I don't know who he is, but I figure if he isn't a reputable pollster or a news outlet, I trust nothing.

Just saying.  He could be right.  I don't know, I'm out west.

Adam Laxalt will win Nevada, mark my words.

He’s from Culpeper one of the parts in VA 7 but you can see the break outs here:

https://results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2022 November General/Site/Member_House_of_Representatives_(07).html

Abigail is down 7,000 votes. 39 districts not in. 21 of those are Prince William where Abigail is up 64/36 with larger population centers.

Fredericksburg city leans hard D and is 3 outstanding.

Theres just too much volume that will go D.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

He’s from Culpeper one of the parts in VA 7 but you can see the break outs here:

https://results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2022 November General/Site/Member_House_of_Representatives_(07).html

Abigail is down 7,000 votes. 39 districts not in. 21 of those are Prince William where Abigail is up 64/36 with larger population centers.

Fredericksburg city leans hard D and is 3 outstanding.

Theres just too much volume that will go D.

I see, 1 county to rule them all!!!  Kinda like Clark county out here.

• Like (+1) 1

Georgia Senate race has run-off written all over it.

4 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Looks like Florida got it right!  

Hopefully Desantis runs for pres in 2024 and wins the Republican primary.  Trump winning that is pretty much the only way we can get another 4 years of Dementia Joe.

4 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I see, 1 county to rule them all!!!  Kinda like Clark county out here.

You have Spotsy, Prince William and Stafford as the primary big counties. Prince William is pretty big. Vega would need to do better than the 53 percent she’s getting in Spotys to win.

Not totally the same counties but Spotsy was part of the district that voted out Eric Cantor for Bratt because Cantor wasn’t right enough,

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Hopefully Desantis runs for pres in 2024 and wins the Republican primary.  Trump winning that is pretty much the only way we can get another 4 years of Dementia Joe.

If it goes to a run off Walker could always abort his campaign or pay someone to abort it for him.

I don’t like his chances in a run off where Kemp isn’t helping to drive out vote.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Biden will not be running in 2024. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You have Spotsy, Prince William and Stafford as the primary big counties. Prince William is pretty big. Vega would need to do better than the 53 percent she’s getting in Spotys to win.

Not totally the same counties but Spotsy was part of the district that voted out Eric Cantor for Bratt because Cantor wasn’t right enough,

If it goes to a run off Walker could always abort his campaign or pay someone to abort it for him.

I don’t like his chances in a run off where Kemp isn’t helping to drive out vote.

Is abortion legal in GA?

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

VA10 and VA7 looking more definitely blue.

VA10 means red tsunami is most likely off.

VA7 means a red wave is probably off.

Closeness of each means blue wave is gone.

Ill call it now, Dems keep Senate, Republicans flip the house, but not by much.

And if the GOP wants a chance for 2024 this must happen. This will keep activity strong and not let the GOP get lazy.