GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Imagine if Biden said in a speech:

“I don’t know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not? But let me tell you something that I found out: a werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that.

“So, I don’t want to be a vampire any more. I want to be a werewolf.”

With all our right wing friends thinking Biden has dementia and wouldn’t vote for him, I’m sure they wouldn’t vote for Walker with his CTE issues.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/17/herschel-walker-republican-georgia-werewolf-vampire

For those of us that have been paying attention to the obvious, sustained and age-related decline of Joe Biden, it’s actually impressive he hasn’t already made this type of comment.  

On top of everything else…gibberish…wandering aimlessly..even with him being a political dbag he can’t recall where his son died, and that’s just sad. 

Given time, vampires probably make an appearance in JoeSpeak, 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Imagine if there was some context to your post.

Walker rambling on about a movie he saw.  Silly ? of course.

He is NOT a professional politician and that is a reason that many support him.

and the comparison to Joe's frequent flubs and wandering around til his handlers get him.

Yeah, same thing.  😂

Fetterman.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

For those of us that have been paying attention to the obvious, sustained and age-related decline of Joe Biden, it’s actually impressive he hasn’t already made this type of comment.  

On top of everything else…gibberish…wandering aimlessly..even with him being a political dbag he can’t recall where his son died, and that’s just sad. 

Given time, vampires probably make an appearance in JoeSpeak, 

So Walker is worse off than Joe?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Imagine if there was some context to your post.

Walker rambling on about a movie he saw.  Silly ? of course.

He is NOT a professional politician and that is a reason that many support him.

and the comparison to Joe's frequent flubs and wandering around til his handlers get him.

Yeah, same thing.  😂

They continue to try to fool you that they are helping you out. But they’re not. Because a lot of money it’s going to trees. Don’t we have enough trees around here?” - Walker on climate change

Weren’t you one of the people saying Fetterman shouldn’t win due to his medical issues? 

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So Walker is worse off than Joe?

I suppose that depends on each individual’s perception.  

Taking politics out of it, I think when a family sees the type of decline exhibited by Joe Biden, relative to where he was a few short years ago, they are having difficult dialogue about taking away the car keys if he still had them, having folks check in on him every few days to ensure he is safe, providing him a medical alert button, and moving him to a facility where he would have assistance if there was no family member to take him in. 

I don’t follow HW to any great degree, but bringing politics back to the table, I think Biden’s condition is very troubling. 

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

They continue to try to fool you that they are helping you out. But they’re not. Because a lot of money it’s going to trees. Don’t we have enough trees around here?” - Walker on climate change

Weren’t you one of the people saying Fetterman shouldn’t win due to his medical issues?

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys please keep up this rhetoric! Please! 

I'm mostly being facetious given I support abortion up until 16 weeks.  But it's sad when this is the main issue for some people. 

On 11/8/2022 at 12:14 AM, Big Blitz said:

Post all your Election Day news, updates, and Ds crying about fake suppression at the polls here.  

Enjoy the day.   

Send the party of CCP Covid Lockdowns, CRT, education loss, out of control inflation, Grooming, and 21st century fascism, straight to the ash heap.  

I’ll be following and most interested in

Florida Gov

AZ Gov

AZ Senate

GA Senate

PA Senate

NY Gov

The first will be decided by about 9pm 

The others are going to be a deliberate cluster.  Philadelphia started voting FIFTY DAYS ago.  What a joke - so they’re aware of the votes needed.  

Good luck to all the MAGA candidates! 

Go vote!  Seal the deal.  

What happened?

On 11/8/2022 at 12:20 AM, JDHillFan said:

RIP DEMOCRACY!!! I was hoping to enjoy one last Bills win before fascism reigned but it just wasn’t to be. Brandon does have a pen and a cellphone however so maybe not all is as awful as it seems. Doubtful he knows how to use either of them but still. 

What happened?

lmao

On 11/8/2022 at 6:59 AM, Irv said:

When your track record is the worst two years in history, you’ll say anything.  Today we end this disaster.  What a mess.  

Oh, Irv- what happened?

On 11/8/2022 at 8:12 AM, RiotAct said:

@BillStime in rare form today.  Understandable.

But but but what happened?

On 11/8/2022 at 9:26 AM, Doc said:

Yes don’t worry. When the Rs retake both Houses democracy will not only not die, but be even stronger. 

Look at this gem.   Another prophetic comment from a "Doc"

But then again:

'

On 11/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Doc said:

Not my party. 

On 11/8/2022 at 9:51 AM, Greg S said:

FhCyNSLXkAEx_ld.jpg

The cult took this as a good sign... lmao.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:05 AM, Orlando Tim said:

Who are the conservatives? I have seen more Libs going against Dems.

This was fun.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:42 AM, Doc said:

Yeah, that the days of the Democrats ruining the economy is over.

On 11/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Doc said:

Not my party. 

lmao - you cannot make this up.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:19 PM, SoCal Deek said:

I guess we’re going to find out in a day or so. I’m guessing not! 

oh?

lmao

On 11/8/2022 at 2:38 PM, B-Man said:

8971cf12-8d81-4bd2-9acc-f0b970ca88b8-860

Democrats Have Realized Far too Late Where They Screwed Up

By Joe Cunningham

The Democratic Party, it appears, has finally realized just how badly they are screwed today. The realization comes far too late, though, as voters have already made up their minds in large part due to the Democrats’ absolute lack of focus on the issues that matter to the people that put them in power.

After 2020, there was a lot of concern over the state of the economy. The Democrats pushed ahead with their economic stimulus package that threw trillions into the economy, setting off a major chain reaction. The Biden administration locked down oil and gas leases. They pushed to keep schools and cities locked down as much as possible, and attacked anyone who disagreed. They pushed further to the left on the trans student issues.

The media helped them attack dissent. The Department of Justice got involved when parents demanded to be heard. Everything around the Democratic Party got worse, not better.

Inflation got hot, the economy got cold, discontent grew, and crime spiked.

This isn’t Republican propaganda. This is objective fact. You can argue the causes, but you cannot argue the reality.

Going into a midterm cycle, history has confirmed again and again that the party in power tends to do poorly in midterm elections. Couple every problem above with the fact that the Republican Party swept statewide elections in Virginia, and you have the makings of a doomsday event.

The Democrats’ problems are not that they didn’t address these issues properly. The problem is that they denied them entirely.

In their worldview, the only issues at play were the Threat to Democracy and, this past summer, the Threat to Abortion. They decided they could run on those issues and the result was that they appeared even more out of touch with reality.

And voters took notice.

https://redstate.com/joesquire/2022/11/08/democrats-have-realized-far-too-late-where-they-screwed-up-n656104

REDSTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz

PS: What is the CULTS plan to address the economy?

On 11/8/2022 at 6:54 PM, B-Man said:

bingo.jpeg

oh, this aged well... lmao

On 11/8/2022 at 7:47 PM, LeGOATski said:

When Kari Lake wins Arizona, what's to be made of the ballot machine issues?

That's hilarious.

On 11/8/2022 at 8:34 PM, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

@BillStime and @Tiberius let us know how these are working.

On 11/9/2022 at 10:09 AM, ChiGoose said:

It's honestly going to be pretty funny if the GOP takes the house by like, 5-10 seats and then the election for speaker is a disaster because McCarthy is a wet noodle with the intelligence of a bag of rocks.

You called it.

• Thank you (+1) 1