An honest question...

Pine Barrens Mafia

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

I don't know - Oliver seemed invisible yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I don't know - Oliver seemed invisible yesterday.

I bet he was out snapped by Phillips. As for some reason McD and Co think Phillips is good against the run. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Sure

Miller

Oliver

Milano

Hyde

Dawkins

White

to name a couple. 

Miller is the only one on your list that’s remotely close to irreplaceable.  Oliver wasn’t missed when he was out, Milano is a good player, but not HOF. Hyde is being replaced right now, Dawkins is a decent start, not more and white hasn’t been on the field in a year and there has been virtually no drop off.   This is not a team full of great players like the delusional Bills fans think.  It’s a bunch of names you know, that’s it.   Even Diggs is questionable when you look at Jefferson out producing him in the same system. 

Allen is the only guy on this team that can’t be replaced, he’s one of the very best in the game.  The rest of the team is replaceable and all will be replaced in due time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, DCofNC said:

Miller is the only one on your list that’s remotely close to irreplaceable.  Oliver wasn’t missed when he was out, Milano is a good player, but not HOF. Hyde is being replaced right now, Dawkins is a decent start, not more and white hasn’t been on the field in a year and there has been virtually no drop off.   This is not a team full of great players like the delusional Bills fans think.  It’s a bunch of names you know, that’s it.   Even Diggs is questionable when you look at Jefferson out producing him in the same system. 

Allen is the only guy on this team that can’t be replaced, he’s one of the very best in the game.  The rest of the team is replaceable and all will be replaced in due time.

There have been some REAL head-scratchers in the first and second rounds for the past three drafts, and that's costing this team dearly.

They've been SOMEWHAT better in FA, I'll grant them that.

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

So I have asked this a couple times. How easy it is to replace an All Pro Safet, Top 10 LT,DT and LBer

• Like (+1) 2

This happens every time the Bills lose a game FIRE EVERY BODY - THEY CAN'T COACH - THEY CAN'T BUILD A TEAM RIGHT -  WHAT PLAYERS SUCK .

For God's sake has any one ever heard the saying "any given Sunday" every team has good players & any team can have a bad game even Josh & as we saw that the Bills did these are the same players that whipped the reigning SB champs .

This is the same team that beat the Chiefs the highest powered offense in the league and then when you have a big chunk of your starters hurt what do you expect ? Hyde & Poyer out - Tre Out - then who ever they lost in the game .

This was a humbling loss for sure & one that i think will motivate all to do better in the games to come & hopefully they will get healthy & being playing their best ball going down the stretch but it's better to hopefully learn from their mistakes now rather than in a play off game it's all fuel to get better !! 

Personally i don't like it when the Bills are elevated to a spot where they are the SB winners before the games are even played i would rather them be in a spot where they are the under dog it seems to give them more motivation so if they get their asses handed to them this time & there might be more before the end of the season use it as motivation !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Dawkins could be replaced in the off-season but if he went down now it would be over.  There is a big difference between and an average oline, and bad one. With a QB elite at evading the rush the team is set up to have an average oline investment level.  No one should be surprised when there is difficulty facing a top dline. 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Over one bad game? When we are still one of the best teams in football? 

I mean, yeah, maybe. We were just humiliated pretty handily by an inferior team who in turn was humiliated by an even WORSE team the week prior.

Think they win this week against a much better team than the Jets?

• Vomit 1

21 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Are you kidding? Wow, by your own criteria we do not need Allen too. After yesterday any QB could of done what he did, right?

Milano is a must! If he played yesterday we win the game, simple. And Hyde replacement is nowhere near the caliber of Hyde,  if Hyde is not injured we are undefeated. Get this poor ass woe is me after a loss crap out of here, do you think the team needs the negative energy? I watched the pressers after the loss and they are taking it hard, let us have their back. GO BILLS!

10 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I mean, yeah, maybe. We were just humiliated pretty handily by an inferior team who in turn was humiliated by an even WORSE team the week prior.

Think they win this week against a much better team than the Jets?

Four years ago, the Bills faced the Vikings as a 17-point underdog and kicked the piss out of them.  I think we have a chance.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

impossible to tell

I think it's pretty clear Morse is.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Four years ago, the Bills faced the Vikings as a 17-point underdog and kicked the piss out of them.  I think we have a chance.

If we get a much MUCH better performance from 17 than we've seen the past couple weeks, you have a point.

But when he's off, there's no one to help win.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, T master said:

This happens every time the Bills lose a game FIRE EVERY BODY - THEY CAN'T COACH - THEY CAN'T BUILD A TEAM RIGHT -  WHAT PLAYERS SUCK .

For God's sake has any one ever heard the saying "any given Sunday" every team has good players & any team can have a bad game even Josh & as we saw that the Bills did these are the same players that whipped the reigning SB champs .

This is the same team that beat the Chiefs the highest powered offense in the league and then when you have a big chunk of your starters hurt what do you expect ? Hyde & Poyer out - Tre Out - then who ever they lost in the game .

This was a humbling loss for sure & one that i think will motivate all to do better in the games to come & hopefully they will get healthy & being playing their best ball going down the stretch but it's better to hopefully learn from their mistakes now rather than in a play off game it's all fuel to get better !! 

Personally i don't like it when the Bills are elevated to a spot where they are the SB winners before the games are even played i would rather them be in a spot where they are the under dog it seems to give them more motivation so if they get their asses handed to them this time & there might be more before the end of the season use it as motivation !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

This isn't about just starters on D being out.  

The Offense allowed 5 sacks, 2 ints 2 fumbles (recovered), 18 catches for 183 yards.  

They were up 14-3 with 6:30 left in the second Q and would only score 3 more points the rest of the way.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

This isn't about just starters on D being out.  

The Offense allowed 5 sacks, 2 ints 2 fumbles (recovered), 18 catches for 183 yards.  

They were up 14-3 with 6:30 left in the second Q and would only score 3 more points the rest of the way.

It is a team game after all !!! 

21 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Dawkins could be replaced in the off-season but if he went down now it would be over.  There is a big difference between and an average oline, and bad one. With a QB elite at evading the rush the team is set up to have an average oline investment level.  No one should be surprised when there is difficulty facing a top dline. 

What player that this regime has selected on the OL that would give you confidence they could replace Dawkins

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.