Jaire Alexander vs Diggs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Jaire Alexander is some kind of ####### to light a fire in the best receiver in the NFL (yeah, I seddit).  Shut your mouth and let your playing do the talking.

Yeah not a smart strategy. Packers not very good and this guy focused on his personal rivalry with Diggs. Seems like a me guy and while a decent db got burned a few times. But Diggs and Gabe need to stay above that and just play. Bills were generally not focused on 2nd half, including Josh. 6-1 move on but I assume McBean will address it this week. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

Yeah not a smart strategy. Packers not very good and this guy focused on his personal rivalry with Diggs. Seems like a me guy and while a decent db got burned a few times. But Diggs and Gabe need to stay above that and just play. Bills were generally not focused on 2nd half, including Josh. 6-1 move on but I assume McBean will address it this week. 

The issue is likely from when Diggs was a Viking.  He has played for Green Bay since 2018 with Diggs leaving after 2019 season to Buffalo.

2018: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/3895429/type/nfl/year/2018

Sun 11/25 @ MIN L 24-17

Sun 9/16 vs MIN  T 29-29 OT

2019: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/3895429/type/nfl/year/2019

Mon 12/23 @ MIN W 23-10

Sun 9/15 vs MIN W 21-16

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I honestly think the trash talk and banter got in Diggs and Allen's head. Allen because he wanted Diggs to be "the man". There was a lot of bad energy going on and coming from GB towards the Bills. The Bills bought in and sort of became victim of it. They didn't play buffalo bills football. They played "pissing match football" that's why they looked different last night IMO. Not that it's worth much lol

21 hours ago, inthebuff said:

Diggs 6 catches for 108 yards and a TD

Then after the game he said Diggs is a decent receiver.

Wish I were a reporter, at that point I'd have asked him well if Diggs is only decent and he had 6 catches for 108 yards and a TD, what will really good receivers do against him? 

He'd probably beat the hell out of me for saying that.  Hopefully would have been an online interview.  LOL

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I honestly think the trash talk and banter got in Diggs and Allen's head. Allen because he wanted Diggs to be "the man". There was a lot of bad energy going on and coming from GB towards the Bills. The Bills bought in and sort of became victim of it. They didn't play buffalo bills football. They played "pissing match football" that's why they looked different last night IMO. Not that it's worth much lol

Yeah I was kind of thinking the same.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

FWIW I actually had this thought myself.

There are some people who just rub you the wrong way. They don't even have to say anything and you want to punch them. Then they open their mouth and it makes that feeling 10 times worse. That's Jaire Alexander. He sounds like Kat Williams. Can you imagine that big headed, Kat Williams sounding idiot chirping at you on the way to the field. I'd wanna slap him and his momma too. Then he was trying to act like what he did was important with his team down multiple scores and everyone else basically understanding his team had no shot. He's an idiot. 

Did anyone else see the play where I believe Davis caught the ball for a short gain and it was Alexander and Davis out there one on one and Alexander made it look like he was going to come tackle him normally and then waited a split second and launched himself at Davis' knee?  I immediately thought that was a punk move and an attempted dirty(tho legal) play when I saw it...

Anyone else see it or have an opinion on it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.