Please help me, Bills family ๐Ÿ˜€

Italian Bills

Try putting your thumb underneath the ball and your index finger in between the first and second lack(with your index finger barely touching the back part of the first lace), and then spread out your fingers to go in between the laces.ย  You want to feel the ball solidly remain balanced when you hold it, not tilted either forward or backwards.ย ย 

ย 

Then when you go to throw it, snap and twist your wrist as you let the ball go, which imparts spin on the ball and should eventually produce a nice spiral once you practice it enough.

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

North side, one hour by car from Milano, narrow swisse

ย 

You ?ย 

Are you in Piemonte or Lombardia?

ย 

You must not be too far from Monza! ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Nextmanup

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.
ย 

As you know iโ€™m from Italy and since more than 30 years iโ€™m a Bills diehard fan also.

ย 

It seem a stupid request i know, but thanks in advance for your help. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

Have some more wine before throwing and the you will see the perfect spiral

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

ย 

ย 

within a week Palmer would be tweeting that Italian Bills is among the best QB prospects he has ever coached.

ย 

Simms already has this guy in his top 40...

ย 

Well, in their defense,ย  they weren't wrong about the last guy.ย 

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Put the tips of your fingers along the laces on the football.

ย 

Let the ball roll off the ends of your fingers as you throw.

The idea is to impart a spin on the ball. ย If the ball is spinning tightly, it will go straight.

ย 

ย 

ย 

This is good advice.ย  If you watch some Youtube videos, I'm sure you'll be able to see the technique.

But a warning: not all QB grips the ball exactly the same way.ย  Every human hand is a bit different and some QBs have their own personal preferences.ย  How many fingertips you have on the strings and how far your fingers overlap the strings may be somewhat different from whatever vid you watch.ย  Like BringBackFergy, I used to only have 2 fingers on the laces.

ย 

Malcolm Gladwell says you can master any task with 10,000 hours of practice.ย  ย Get busy and good luck!ย ย 

Well as someone who has played football and coached quarterbacks for a long time I will say thereโ€™s not one motionย 

ย 

Everybodyโ€™s different

ย 

From your classic over the top like Jim Kelly

ย 

To a three-quarter SideArm like Philip Rivers

ย 

Me personally as a lefty, Iโ€™ve always had a three-quarter SideArm deliveryโ€ฆ Yet great spiral and touch

ย 

The biggest key is finding the correct ย grip for your hand size on the ballโ€ฆ What feels the best between the laces

ย 

Quick snappy motion โ€ฆ. The softer you toss the harder it is to throw a spiralโ€ฆ So if you put some juice behind it and Snap your wrist at the release it will greatly helpย 

ย 

Not to mention all the foot work stuff that we could get into but thatโ€™s not important right now

ย 

Find the grip and release that feels good to you

10 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.
ย 

As you know iโ€™m from Italy and since more than 30 years iโ€™m a Bills diehard fan also.
ย 

I have an original football and i would love to learn how to throw it perfectly, with a perfect spiral.

ย 

When sitting on my ย armchair iโ€™m able to throw it up very well but if i try to throw the football when iโ€™m in my yard, i canโ€™t have a good spiral.ย 
ย 

Some advise ?ย 
ย 

I watched some video but without good results.ย 
ย 

It seem a stupid request i know, but thanks in advance for your help. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

You probabkt weren't watching a GOOD video; YouTube is full of helpful videos. Maybe you aren't meant to play football.ย 

Edited by Herb Nightly

7 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

You probabkt weren't watching a GOOD video; YouTube is full of helpful videos. Maybe you aren't meant to play football.ย 

I thinkย  after reading all this , our friend has the best help he could wish for right here !

ย Go Bills

Edited by 3rdand12

11 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.
ย 

ย 

I have an original football and i would love to learn how to throw it perfectly, with a perfect spiral.

ย 

When sitting on my ย armchair iโ€™m able to throw it up very well but if i try to throw the football when iโ€™m in my yard, i canโ€™t have a good spiral.ย 
ย 

Some advise ?ย 
ย 

I watched some video but without good results.ย 
ย 

Make sure you are gripping the ball properly. Itโ€™s the number one factor into throwing a spiral.ย 

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm coming to visit! ย Gorgeous!ย 

ย 

1280px-Morbegno_Panorama.jpg

If you will ever come, let me know, iโ€™d be very happy to meet and have some good time.ย 
ย 

Over here there are many many great places to visit.ย 

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well as someone who has played football and coached quarterbacks for a long time I will say thereโ€™s not one motionย 

ย 

Everybodyโ€™s different

ย 

From your classic over the top like Jim Kelly

ย 

To a three-quarter SideArm like Philip Rivers

ย 

Me personally as a lefty, Iโ€™ve always had a three-quarter SideArm deliveryโ€ฆ Yet great spiral and touch

ย 

The biggest key is finding the correct ย grip for your hand size on the ballโ€ฆ What feels the best between the laces

ย 

Quick snappy motion โ€ฆ. The softer you toss the harder it is to throw a spiralโ€ฆ So if you put some juice behind it and Snap your wrist at the release it will greatly helpย 

ย 

Not to mention all the foot work stuff that we could get into but thatโ€™s not important right now

ย 

Find the grip and release that feels good to you

Iโ€™ll try and let you know how will work

1 hour ago, Herb Nightly said:

Videos are good but have people to teach me is way better.ย 
ย 

Also of course i didnโ€™t practice enoughย 

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

I suggest posting of video showing us how you are currently throwing the football.ย  Then let all of us send our corrections/instructions.ย 

That should be helpful.ย  O almeno divertente!ย 

It could be the right thing to do. Iโ€™ll do that in this days.

37 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

I'm from the United States, but my mom is from Naples! :)

Lucky of you being from US. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.