Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“How bad is your memory? And can you continue as president?” interjected Doocy.

“My memory is so bad I let you speak,” quipped Biden.

Pretty damn good burn for a senile guy.  I ain't saying he doesn't have deficiencies, but the senile/dementia crap is overboard.  

20 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Pretty damn good burn for a senile guy.  I ain't saying he doesn't have deficiencies, but the senile/dementia crap is overboard.  

What do you believe his deficiencies to be?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

What do you believe his deficiencies to be?

No one is at their sharpest when they're that old, but it doesn't mean everyone that is that old is senile/has dementia.  Biden has always had a speech impediment, which magnifies it.  

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

No one is at their sharpest when they're that old, but it doesn't mean everyone that is that old is senile/has dementia.  Biden has always had a speech impediment, which magnifies it.  

So you believe his deficiencies are a speech impediment and not being his sharpest due to age. Is that it? 

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So you believe his deficiencies are a speech impediment and not being his sharpest due to age. Is that it? 

Yeah, I guess, what's your diagnosis?  I'll bet if you sat down with the guy, you'd be amazed at the things he knows.  Don't believe the only thing he does is make up corn pop stories.  

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Yeah, I guess, what's your diagnosis?  I'll bet if you sat down with the guy, you'd be amazed at the things he knows.  Don't believe the only thing he does is make up corn pop stories.  

Biden does have a speech impediment. He’s always had it it’s widely known.

But this goes beyond that he’s definitely slowing down

18 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I know that there isn’t a lie he wouldn’t be willing to tell in his 50 years in Washington. I know he avoids press conferences and when he does have one, the questions are pre-submitted and placed on note cards for him. I know he confuses names like they are going out of style. I know he’s got the gait of someone struggling with decline. When he’s not outright lying or telling the same false story for the 50th time he has trouble stringing a few coherent sentences together even with the use of the teleprompter. He doesn’t belong anywhere near the Oval Office. 

Don’t you think if Hur was really full of sh*t as they are trying to portray him that Biden and his team would be eager to release the transcripts? They don’t appear eager to do so. Why do you think that is?

I hate Trump so don’t feel the need to go there. I know it’s hard. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Kammy's the best insurance against using the 25th on Joke...

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

If he had a good memory, he wouldn't have let him speak because he's the only reporter who is a thorn in his side.  So he burned himself and that's why no one laughed.

35 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Biden does have a speech impediment. He’s always had it it’s widely known.

But this goes beyond that he’s definitely slowing down

The "stuttering" problem was never mentioned once until he started to show signs of dementia. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's been well established by all accounts that a side-effect of stuttering is referring to decades long dead people as if they are still alive today.

TDS/useful idiocy is powerful.

image.thumb.jpeg.e58deba93acbd95cd74d13ab29c641d9.jpeg

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

It's been well established by all accounts that a side-effect of stuttering is referring to decades long dead people as if they are still alive today.

TDS/useful idiocy is powerful.

No one can credibly claim Joke's not suffering from dementia. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No one can credibly claim Joke's not suffering from dementia. 

Well no non useful idiot at least.

We have Quack MD and The King on the record trying to make the claim that Joe is just fine, maybe lost a bit of the fastball.  But Daz refuses to be overshadowed by those titans of useful idiocy and has thrown its hat into the ring tonight.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It seems that the faux outrage that Biden expressed at his disastrous press conference regarding the special council asking about his kid's death is another memory failure.

It was Biden who brought it up, not the special counsel.

The man is seriously damaged goods. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

It seems that the faux outrage that Biden expressed at his disastrous press conference regarding the special council asking about his kid's death is another memory failure.

It was Biden who brought it up, not the special counsel.

The man is seriously damaged goods. 

Yeah and they all know it.  Not releasing the transcript and refusing to have him take a cognitive test just prove it even more.  The problem is they have no one else so they're stuck. 

• Like (+1) 1