Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Cute.  He’s a carpet bagger for one.  And backed by Trump for another.  Now your turn.  Why would he have been a good Senator?  

Because there was a baseline of intelligence, that candidate at the very least passed medical school. I’ll take that any day over a guy that dressed like a slob that appealed to PA morons. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Good point.  Except for a working brain (even you can see Fetterman has serious mental deficiencies), OZ has nothing on him.  :rolleyes:

And refresh my memory but...did Hilly still win despite being a "carpetbagger"?

So you are part of his medical team that was aware of total mental abilities?  I didn’t know that. Huh. 

Whether Hillary won is not the point. Just pointing out our possible hypocrisy. You probably said something derogatory about her being a carpetbagger but Oz being one is fine. 

Now one more time.  Other than “he’s not Fetterman” what qualities did you like about Oz?  

6 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Because there was a baseline of intelligence, that candidate at the very least passed medical school. I’ll take that any day over a guy that dressed like a slob that appealed to PA morons. 

Tell me more about Fetterman’s level of intelligence.

And now we’re choosing our representatives based on how they dress?  Almost as bad as basing it on their gender and race. 

55 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you are part of his medical team that was aware of total mental abilities?  I didn’t know that. Huh. 

Whether Hillary won is not the point. Just pointing out our possible hypocrisy. You probably said something derogatory about her being a carpetbagger but Oz being one is fine. 

Now one more time.  Other than “he’s not Fetterman” what qualities did you like about Oz?

Why would I need to be part of his medical team?  Even they admit(ted) he had a stroke that has left him with deficits that they "hope" he can recover from.  But he hasn't and won't given the amount of time that has passed since it happened.  You're out of your depth here.

And yes it does matter that she won because obviously being a carpetbagger isn't a be-all-end-all for voters.  And even if I had said anything about her then (I wasn't into politics back then), her opponent wasn't a stroke victim

Pennsylvanians are just stupid.  So much so that not only did they elect Fetterman, they also elected a dead guy to the State House. 

Edited by Doc

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why would I need to be part of his medical team?  Even they admit(ted) he had a stroke that has left him with deficits that they "hope" he can recover from.  But he hasn't and won't given the amount of time that has passed since his stroke.  You're out of your depth here.

And yes it does matter that she won because obviously being a carpetbagger isn't a be-all-end-all.  And her opponent wasn't a stroke victim. 

Pennsylvanians are just stupid.  So much so that not only did they elect Fetterman, they also elected a dead guy to the State House. 

So instead of being an inspiration for stroke victims around the world we should lock him away?  How severe was his stroke and according to his medical team how will HIS stroke affect his ability to represent PA?

So did you B word about Hillary being a carpetbagger?  I know I did.   

Still haven’t heard what you like about Dr Oz. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So instead of being an inspiration for stroke victims around the world we should lock him away?  How severe was his stroke and according to his medical team how will HIS stroke affect his ability to represent PA?

So did you B word about Hillary being a carpetbagger?  I know I did.   

Still haven’t heard what you like about Dr Oz. 

Lock him away?  LOL!  Who said anything about locking him away?  There's a huge difference between "shouldn't even be running for Senate, much less winning" and "lock him away!" :rolleyes:

Again I wasn't following politics closely back then and I didn't live in NYS anymore so I didn't need to B word.  I thought it was odd that they would elect Hilly, but I realized it happens and she had name recognition having been first lady.  And again, her opponent wasn't a stroke victim.  Now that I'm more into politics, I'm less B wording than incredulous that they could elect a guy who had a stroke with permanent deficits just because the other guy was from a neighboring (not like he was from several states away) state.  But hey, not my state and the Senate wasn't going to flip anyway. 

What do you mean what do I like about Oz?  You've labelled me a right-wing partisan.  What do you think I like about him?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Lock him away?  LOL!  Who said anything about locking him away?  There's a huge difference between "shouldn't even be running for Senate, much less winning" and "lock him away!" :rolleyes:

Again I wasn't following politics closely back then and I didn't live in NYS anymore so I didn't need to B word.  I thought it was odd that they would elect Hilly, but I realized it happens and she had name recognition having been first lady.  And again, her opponent wasn't a stroke victim.  Now that I'm more into politics, I'm less B wording than incredulous that they could elect a guy who had a stroke with permanent deficits just because the other guy was from a neighboring (not like he was from several states away) state.  But hey, not my state and the Senate wasn't going to flip anyway. 

What do you mean what do I like about Oz?  You've labelled me a right-wing partisan.  What do you think I like about him?

Personally I think it's great that a stroke victim wants to run, did run and won.  You do realize that Senators have a team that they work with.  Can he read? Can he think clearly? What part of his brain was affected by his stroke that will make him not able to perform his duties as a Senator?  Can you answer these definitively or is it 100% conjecture on your part?  And if it's conjecture is it because he's a Democrat?   And you blame the whole state of PA and not one person who lost to an "invalid". 

What do I think you like about him?   That's easy.  He's a Republican.  And I never accused you of being a right-wing partisan. I think the term I used was a hack.  :D

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Tell me more about Fetterman’s level of intelligence.

And now we’re choosing our representatives based on how they dress?  Almost as bad as basing it on their gender and race. 

We know Fetterman doesn’t have a medical degree, so there isn’t many translatable skills, whether or not you like it a medical degree does prove someone has a certain amount of intelligence.  We know Fetterman didn’t like showing up to work as Lt. Gov and we know his town he was mayor of is one of the worst places in Pittsburgh during his tenure.

We already seen how Fettermans stroke affected him, you don’t have to be a medical professional to know that, just like any intelligent person does when they see Joe Biden has dementia or do you think Joe is fine because I’m not on his medical team?

And basing a candidate on how they dress is not even close to gender and race discrimination…..are you Billstime Stupid? 

Here is the thing Jim, we know you aren’t Billstime stupid, you see our points but want to be a devils advocate and we all see through that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Personally I think it's great that a stroke victim wants to run, did run and won.  You do realize that Senators have a team that they work with.  Can he read? Can he think clearly? What part of his brain was affected by his stroke that will make him not able to perform his duties as a Senator?  Can you answer these definitively or is it 100% conjecture on your part?  And if it's conjecture is it because he's a Democrat?   And you blame the whole state of PA and not one person who lost to an "invalid". 

What do I think you like about him?   That's easy.  He's a Republican.  And I never accused you of being a right-wing partisan. I think the term I used was a hack.  :D

He can't express himself and needs things to be written down for him to be able to process them.  I guess you missed the debate, which they held after most of the early voting had occured (care to guess why?).  A team can only do so much for him.  Is that someone you'd want representing California?  Is that someone you'd want having a supposedly important position, or is that indictment of all government officials and we should no longer give a ***** about their qualifications (and in that case, who cares where Oz was from)?

And I'm not a Republican so your "hack" stuff is and always has been silly.  For one, I don't believe in Jesus Christ so that automatically disqualified me.  Even worse, I'm an atheist.  I used to be a Dem but realized years ago the direction they were taking so I became an Independent and support compromise.  I like to needle the Dems on here because it's fun but if you pay attention, you'll see I'm more of a middle-of-the-road type of person.

Edited by Doc

4 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

We know Fetterman doesn’t have a medical degree, so there isn’t many translatable skills, whether or not you like it a medical degree does prove someone has a certain amount of intelligence.  We know Fetterman didn’t like showing up to work as Lt. Gov and we know his town he was mayor of is one of the worst places in Pittsburgh during his tenure.

We already seen how Fettermans stroke affected him, you don’t have to be a medical professional to know that, just like any intelligent person does when they see Joe Biden has dementia or do you think Joe is fine because I’m not on his medical team?

And basing a candidate on how they dress is not even close to gender and race discrimination…..are you Billstime Stupid? 

Here is the thing Jim, we know you aren’t Billstime stupid, you see our points but want to be a devils advocate and we all see through that 

All I ask is people explain their points like you just did.  People just spew ***** here with nothing to back it up.  That's why I ask questions.  

2 hours ago, Doc said:

He can't express himself and needs things to be written down for him to be able to process them.  I guess you missed the debate, which they held after most of the early voting had occured (care to guess why?).  A team can only do so much for him.  Is that someone you'd want representing California?  Is that someone you'd want having a supposedly important position, or is that indictment of all government officials and we should no longer give a ***** about their qualifications (and in that case, who cares where Oz was from)?

And I'm not a Republican so your "hack" stuff is and always has been silly.  For one, I don't believe in Jesus Christ so that automatically disqualified me.  Even worse, I'm an atheist.  I used to be a Dem but realized years ago the direction they were taking so I became an Independent and support compromise.  I like to needle the Dems on here because it's fun but if you pay attention, you'll see I'm more of a middle-of-the-road type of person.

So he has things written down to process.  Can he process them once written down?  And as far as him representing me in CA?  Sure, why not.  There are two senators that represent "me".  They have very little affect on my life.  I affect my life for me and my family more than the two people who are in Washington ever will.    

And you middle of the road?  No I don't think so.  Not even close.  

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So he has things written down to process.  Can he process them once written down?  And as far as him representing me in CA?  Sure, why not.  There are two senators that represent "me".  They have very little affect on my life.  I affect my life for me and my family more than the two people who are in Washington ever will.    

And you middle of the road?  No I don't think so.  Not even close.  

OK then, using your logic, so what if Oz is from another state?  Since it's not about the Senator but his team, je'll just have his team do the work for him.  The difference is, he's not brain dead.  But hey, if you're not merely trolling and truly don't mind being represented by someone like Fetterman, that's your right.  People make all sorts of bad decisions in life.

And I'm sure BSTime and Tibs will agree with you that I'm not middle of the road.  So you got that going for you.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK then, using your logic, so what if Oz is from another state?  How does that make him a ***** candidate?  He'll just get a team to do the work for him.  The difference is, he's not brain dead.  But hey, if you're not trolling and truly don't mind being represented by someone like Fetterman, that's your right.  People make all sorts of bad decisions in life.

And I'm sure BSTime and Tibs will agree with you that I'm not middle of the road.  So you got that going for you.

No good point regarding Oz being from a different state.  I think the good rural people of PA are likely very weary of someone who made themselves popular by appearing on TV.  And are also very weary of someone who is not from PA.  Finish this we the fact that he was backed by Trump.  People are tired of Donald.  These things are likely why Oz lost to a person you've called "brain dead".   These things to me are why I considered Oz a ***** candidate.  I'm still waiting on why you feel he is a good candidate.  Or maybe I missed it.  Sorry.  

And I don't need those two to guide me to you not being middle of the road.  Your posts are my guiding light for that.  

Edited by Chef Jim

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No good point regarding Oz being from a different state.  I think the good rural people of PA are likely very weary of someone who made themselves popular by appearing on TV.  And are also very weary of someone who is not from PA.  Finish this we the fact that he was backed by Trump.  People are tired of Donald.  These things are likely why Oz lost to a person you've called "brain dead".   These things to me are why I considered Oz a ***** candidate.  I'm still waiting on why you feel he is a good candidate.  Or maybe I missed it.  Sorry.  

And I don't need those two to guide me to you not being middle of the road.  Your posts are my guiding light for that.  

Oh, so it's all about Trump, is it?  Because Joke and his admin have been doing such a great job for them these past 2 years?  High prices because of trying to kill the oil and especially in PA coal and gas industries, not to mention ineptitude with the supply chain?  A terrible job with Wuhan virus which he promised to shut down?  Illegals and drugs pouring over the border?  Abortion even right after the moment of birth?  Releasing criminals back on the street?  Defunding the police and cashless bail?  Should I go on as to what, beyond his brain death, makes Fetterman a ***** candidate?

So you're admitting you read about as well as they do.  OK.

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, so it's all about Trump, is it?  Because Joke and his admin have been doing such a great job for them these past 2 years?  High prices because of trying to kill the oil and especially in PA coal and gas industries, not to mention ineptitude with the supply chain?  A terrible job with Wuhan virus which he promised to shut down?  Illegals and drugs pouring over the border?  Abortion even right after the moment of birth?  Releasing criminals back on the street?  Defunding the police and cashless bail?  Should I go on as to what, beyond his brain death, makes Fetterman a ***** candidate?

So you're admitting you read about as well as they do.  OK.

I mention three reason and you chime in with “It’s all about Trump?” and then you go a hair on fire rant about Biden.  And your comment about Fetterman’s brain death? Yup sounds kinda hacky to me.  

Still can’t come up with what made Oz a good candidate?  I’ll tell you what made Oz a ***** candidate. With all those negatives against Fetterman you spewed?  He still lost.  

Back to Biden. He was recently talking about conversations with his uncle and dad when he was elected VP.  They were dead already. Either dementia or he's talking to dead people. My mom had full conversations with her dead parents and siblings in her last year of life.

Edited by Wacka

43 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Back to BidenaNe was recently talking about conversations with his uncle and dad when he was elected VP.  They were dead already. Either dementia or he's talking to dead people. My mom had full conversations with her dead parents and siblings in her last year of life.

You think talking about conversations you had with dead relatives makes you demented? 

EARTH TO JOE BIDEN…

Joe Biden can hardly get through a day without renewing concerns about his mental competence.

Here, he commits a triple blunder in only 11 seconds. He starts by impugning Irish people as stupid. He does this while facing away from his audience, an increasingly common bit of weirdness that suggests he is lost in space.

And he finishes by getting wrong his own wife’s name and ancestry. Hold that thought for a moment. The very brief video:

19 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I mention three reason and you chime in with “It’s all about Trump?” and then you go a hair on fire rant about Biden.  And your comment about Fetterman’s brain death? Yup sounds kinda hacky to me.  

Still can’t come up with what made Oz a good candidate?  I’ll tell you what made Oz a ***** candidate. With all those negatives against Fetterman you spewed?  He still lost.  

After you said that Fetterman being brain dead wasn't an issue because he'd have a team and I countered that the same should apply to Oz being a carpetbagger, you pivoted to rural bumpkins being wary of another TV personality.  And I mentioned reasons why Fetterman, beyond parts of his brain being dead, was a bad candidate.  

And a ***** candidate is one who loses?  It's not that people are dumb?  OK.  

Fetterman is the embodiment of the dumbing-down of America.  We no longer have high standards anymore and we're going to pay dearly for it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes. How many dead relatives have you carried out conversations with?

Most of 2021  got woken up by my mother yelling and screaming about someone in her room or on yje ceiling ( had a ceiling fan above her (not running). A lot of times it took an hour or more to calm her down and get her to fall asleep again. Had to fight with her trying to take off her nightgown because it was "choking" her. A lot of times I had to sleep the floorr next to her bed in case she woke up again yelling. The nights where she had complete conversations with her dead siblings  were the good ones. Would hear her talking  and gesturing and mentioning them by name.  

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

Yes. How many dead relatives have you carried out conversations with?

Most of 2021  got woken up by my mother yelling and screaming about someone in her room or on yje ceiling ( had a ceiling fan above her (not running). A lot of times it took an hour or more to calm her down and get her to fall asleep again. Had to fight with her trying to take off her nightgown because it was "choking" her. A lot of times I had to sleep the floorr next to her bed in case she woke up again yelling. The nights where she had complete conversations with her dead siblings  were the good ones. Would hear her talking  and gesturing and mentioning them by name.  

This sounds horrible. I admire you for taking such good care of your Mother through what sounds like a very difficult time.

Edited by reddogblitz

19 hours ago, Doc said:

After you said that Fetterman being brain dead wasn't an issue because he'd have a team and I countered that the same should apply to Oz being a carpetbagger, you pivoted to rural bumpkins being wary of another TV personality.  And I mentioned reasons why Fetterman, beyond parts of his brain being dead, was a bad candidate.  

And a ***** candidate is one who loses?  It's not that people are dumb?  OK.  

Fetterman is the embodiment of the dumbing-down of America.  We no longer have high standards anymore and we're going to pay dearly for it.

Oh now it’s “parts of his brain” are dead?  I thought he was “brain dead”.  

Face it the GOP ran a Trump backed candidate who lost to someone you, and likely many others, considering “brain dead”.  Let that sink in for a second. 

And yes. He lost because he was a ***** candidate. You still have yet to convince me otherwise. Give it a shot Doc.  What may Oz a good candidate?  

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Because he opposed many of the Dems' policies that have made things worse for all of us and isn't into the woke agenda.  He's also very intelligent and an example of the American dream, i.e. first-generation who made something of himself through hard work and studying (like me).  I don't GAF that he was on TV or backed by Trump because he's his own person and only used Trump to get to where he wanted to be.   

What made Fetterman a good candidate?  Because he won?  LOL!  By that token, was Joke a good candidate?  Or do we need to clarify what a "good candidate" is versus a "good choice"?

Good job Doc!  See how easy that was. You may not give a ***** about who backed him or the fact he was on TV or that he was a carpetbagger but I think the good people of PA may have felt that way. 

I never said Fetterman was a good candidate. My whole contention was Oz was a ***** candidate and/or ran a ***** campaign.  But you go ahead and blame the people of PA. That’s your prerogative.  I lay the blame on the candidate.  Just as I blame Hillary for losing to the Orange Man. 

45 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good job Doc!  See how easy that was. You may not give a ***** about who backed him or the fact he was on TV or that he was a carpetbagger but I think the good people of PA may have felt that way. 

I never said Fetterman was a good candidate. My whole contention was Oz was a ***** candidate and/or ran a ***** campaign.  But you go ahead and blame the people of PA. That’s your prerogative.  I lay the blame on the candidate.  Just as I blame Hillary for losing to the Orange Man. 

It was so easy...it didn't actually need to be said, Jim.  It's obvious to everyone (else) why I thought Oz was a better candidate.  I just got tired of asking "why do you think I think he was a better candidate?"

And good people can (and often do) make dumb decisions.  They voted for a guy who wants to cripple their major industries (coal, natural gas) and whose party's energy and other policies have made inflation higher and are keeping it high.  He also wants to let dangerous criminals back on the streets.  Then there is open border and the illegals and drugs pouring across, which is wracking Philadelphia.  But, what, unfettered abortion and a guy from PA is what was most important to them?  

There were many people who said that if they had seen the debate between the two before they voted, they wouldn't have voted for him.  There was a reason they delayed the debate until a month after early voting started.  Not that it should have taken the debate to see what was wrong with him.   

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It was so easy...it didn't actually need to be said, Jim.  It's obvious to everyone (else) why I thought Oz was a better candidate.  I just got tired of asking "why do you think I think he was a better candidate?"

Obvious to everyone?  No, you're not that transparent.  I had no clue why you thought he was a better candidate.  Why I kept asking.  Well I was expecting "he's not brain dead" because that seemed to be the route you were taking.  But thanks for your taking the time to let me know why you felt he was a good candidate.

Speaking of Bidens mental health did anyone see where he told a group of veterans that upon being elected Vice President he awarded his uncle the Purple Heart at his fathers request?

A totally fabricated story made for no known reason.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/12/16/biden-says-he-awarded-uncle-a-purple-heart-but-his-story-isnt-possible/?sh=45d1f8296a55

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Obvious to everyone?  No, you're not that transparent.  I had no clue why you thought he was a better candidate.  Why I kept asking.  Well I was expecting "he's not brain dead" because that seemed to be the route you were taking.  But thanks for your taking the time to let me know why you felt he was a good candidate.

You're still going with the "I had no clue why you [who I've called a right wing hack] thought he [a right wing politician] was a better candidate"?  Would you wonder why TIbs or BSTime thinks Fetterman is a better candidate?

59 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Speaking of Bidens mental health did anyone see where he told a group of veterans that upon being elected Vice President he awarded his uncle the Purple Heart at his fathers request?

A totally fabricated story made for no known reason.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/12/16/biden-says-he-awarded-uncle-a-purple-heart-but-his-story-isnt-possible/?sh=45d1f8296a55

Everyone sees he's demented and/or lying but the MSM won't dare call him out.  If this had been Trump, they'd have made it the top story for the next week.  They're frauds.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You're still going with the "I had no clue why you [who I've called a right wing hack] thought he [a right wing politician] was a better candidate"?  Would you wonder why TIbs or BSTime thinks Fetterman is a better candidate?

Ok, ok you got me.  Of course I knew why you thought he was a better candidate.  Because he's a Republican and you're a hack.  :D  But you actually gave a coherent response as to why you thought he was a better candidate.  But Doc, you do lose credibility when you refer to Fetterman as "brain dead".  

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok, ok you got me.  Of course I knew why you thought he was a better candidate.  Because he's a Republican and you're a hack.  :D  But you actually gave a coherent response as to why you thought he was a better candidate.  But Doc, you do lose credibility when you refer to Fetterman as "brain dead".  

It was easier than typing out "has dead parts of his brain" everytime. 

And I've said this before but I'm not a Republican, much less a hack.  I was a Democrat who saw how looney and inflexible the left was becoming and became unaffiliated.  But there are no moderate candidates with any shot of winning so I go with the party that more aligns with my beliefs. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you follow the news, you’ve probably heard that the United States is sending 31 Abrams tanks over to Ukraine. That’s part of a multi-country transfer that includes Leopard tanks from Germany as well.

For some reason, Joe Biden felt the need to meander out the podium to announce the move. He really shouldn’t have. He had a whale of a time trying to get through his prepared remarks.

Watching him speak is like watching a chimpanzee on crack try to balance a plate on its head. The president has a knack for making even the most basic things seem difficult. In this case, while delivering extremely important remarks on foreign policy, he manages to accuse Ukraine of “brutal aggression.”

But like most of these clips of Biden, you really have to watch them to get the full effect. After his misspeak, he seems to tail off physically. What is up with his eyes? I know he’s a nearly 80-year-old man, but they are the size of raisins and show no white. He also just seems tired to the extreme, doesn’t he? Perhaps the drug cocktail he no doubt receives every morning hadn’t kicked in yet?

As expected, Biden wasn’t done yet, though (how many times have I typed that over the years?). While the above flub could have been brushed aside, he then fully melted down trying to address Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

This is a “mistake” that Biden has made multiple times over the years (see here and here). Apparently, it’s really difficult for a President of the United States to remember the name and the appointed position of what should be one of his closest cabinet members.

Could it be because he’s just a figurehead that doesn’t actually lead his administration? Nah, couldn’t be. That’s just crazy talk on my part.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/01/25/joe-biden-has-a-whale-of-a-time-trying-to-explain-the-latest-aid-to-ukraine-n693690

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . don't answer with "what about Trump" ?

Think about what Joe has done over 50 years in Washington,

Think about how the average American is doing today

"My word as a Biden".........he IS senile.

• Thank you (+1) 1