Words cannot describe how badly I want the Jets to win this week.

Pine Barrens Mafia

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Even after they pr0n-choked away the pennant?

Have to give the Braves credit. They just refused to lose. With the Braves and Dodgers in the mix it will be a long shot for the Mets to get to the WS.

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

They had their 3rd string QB in and were missing their top 2 corners lol.

I don't feel bad for them as every team has injuries, but I don't think Bills are winning many games with Matt Barkley.

We're more injured on the whole.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ok. But QB is the main position as we know.

Bills would have how many wins with Matt Barkley playing, 7 at best?

Difference between Josh Allen and Matt Barkley is far more significant of a drop off than Tua to Skyler. But yes it is very impactful to the chances of winning.

I think most of us just laugh because they celebrated like its 1999 and had zero room for our "injury excuses" so we will leave no room for theirs.

17 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Difference between Josh Allen and Matt Barkley is far more significant of a drop off than Tua to Skyler. But yes it is very impactful to the chances of winning.

I think most of us just laugh because they celebrated like its 1999 and had zero room for our "injury excuses" so we will leave no room for theirs.

Very good points.

Ya I was at the game when the bills lost to

miami and were they ever cocky as hell...

I definitely don't feel bad for their injuries as the bills have been decimated all year, was just trying to bring up a fair point that it's hard to win with your 3rd string QB

15 hours ago, The Red King said:

Like it or not, Miami has a W on us.  The Jets not only knocked them a game behind us, they handed them a divisional loss.

I wanted to see 'Phins fans get the smarmy smacked off their faces.  That part was fun too.

Beautiful isn't it?

I HATE Miami 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.