Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Look, if KC was next week, I think Know and Poyer play.

I've been peeking at the Steelers secondary. They have five DBs that are dinged up. If we don't have to, let's let guys get some rest and get ready for KC

hopefully Poyer is just being given rest for a week and only misses this game.  I'm surprised Phillips and Edmunds haven't been ruled out but Knox and Poyer have

Just now, Beck Water said:

So my question to you is "in what way is he showing you right now that he's a really really good TE?", worth a top-5 contract?

If he's a really really good TE, wouldn't we be focused on getting him the ball?

From what ive seen in his past and what I expect us to do with him in the future is why I say he is a really really good TE. 

We would be focused on getting him the ball IF he was healthy and the other teams allowed us to get him the ball. Im sure at seasons end we will be happy with his production. We arent even a quarter of the way through the season. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Poyer out is interesting. I thought he’d be good to go. 

Johnson gets an opportunity to redeem himself.

I think he thought so too, but his face on the sideline after his pick looked like he was really really hurting. 

Hopefully he is coaching the hell out of Hamlin and Johnson.

But this is a big loss for us.

Edited by Beck Water

2 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Bills a -14 favorite, it’s hard not to see this game being close. Yes Pickett is a rookie, but he’s got solid playmakers around him. Our secondary is atrocious, think god our Dline can pass rush……

atrocious??? you smoke crack bro

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

People like to think coaches don't overlook teams but McDermott is human and not stupid. 

With Allen and Diggs healthy and Watt out, the Bills are not losing to the Steelers. 

Sit whoever is beat up. KC next week is by far the biggest game of the season.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.