Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Wonder how much of it is guys just getting some rest and not wanting to risk any further injuries versus actually being inactive for the game Sunday?

Probably more likely than not.  I'm pretty sure Tomlin said they same thing about Fitzpatrick and Heyward not practicing FWIW.

Edited by The Wiz

Interesting how much more upper body "eye candy" the lower depth chart receivers put into it vs. Diggs.  Is that just because "it's practice, I doan gotta" or because Diggs knows he just has to do enough to "sell" the DB and anything more is a waste of energy?

Looks like Robinson will be wearing #81

McKenzie - will you QUIT with the Body catching already?  Although it looks as though the guy throwing for them is aiming for his gut instead of putting the ball up near his helmet, I suppose to avoid any chance of a blow to the head if he muffs it.

Edited by Beck Water

10 minutes ago, eball said:

As there are for every team and every star QB.

Nick Wright just couldnt help himself. All offseason he said he was done with his Allen narrative and that Allen truly terrified him as a QB..... Then 2 days ago he says Allen isnt even in the top 4 for MVP. 😂

He just cant help himself..... He honestly probably realizes now that he was getting more pub when he was bashing Allen weekly. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.