PPP Harassment

716er

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

so why did you answer to Billy's DR dog whistle and ID yourself as him.  More games anddishoestk for fun? hilarious, not.

Yep. You got me dude. 

I am DRsGhost!!!

Did you know that I wrote Contagion?  

I pumped it out between developing rapid molecular diagnostics and meetings with patent attorneys. It's a great dual career that has paid well.

:lol:

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

DR is a screenwriter, and doing quite well. He is still posting daily over on the good board.

Not gonna lie. A part of me is dying to know what cockamamie theory he’s promulgating about the Chinese balloon and the lesser balloons. Aliens? The beginnings of our own military coup that will restore Trump to the presidency? Some George Soros Jewish mind control thing? But really, one Bills forum ought to be enough for anyone.

EDIT: I’m out of practice. No doubt a test spaceship fueled by that stuff Hillary extracts from babies. Or is it Patton Oswalt that does that. I can’t remember. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/the-recast/2023/02/14/nikki-haley-2024-race-republican-party-00082772

As I said, when in Rome...It's the truth tho.  There are many KKK R's, and proud boys, and nazis (anyone see the Auschwitz T shirt on an insurrectionist?).  I think my fights here are fair.  Goodwill?  No, but the place isn't exactly oozing with it.  As for the ladies, flirting is good fun, especially when it's mutual.  I have more women friends than men friends.  Is that bad?  Not imo.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-camp-auschwitz-shirt-photographed-u-s-capitol-riot-arrested-n1254070.  I'm sure he's a big hit with women.  but thanks for the counsel.  I'll take it under advisement.

Flirting wasn’t the issue, it was lack of focus on the mission statement and one potential reason that might have occurred.   

Then again, on the one hand you’re suggesting civility but on the other, you’re advocating for in-kind responses to people who might not ascribe to that ideal.  

The picture referenced won’t load for me, but that’s of little interest to me.  I don’t assume when I order a Big Mac that every other person who visits McD’s orders one too, or that I have some particular political alliance with others that do.   I just want a Big Mac.  

I’d think the most I can glean from a guy in an Auschwitz shirt is that the guy wore an Auschwitz shirt, which seems in incredibly poor taste and he would be a person I would steer clear of.  On the other hand, people who hold a different political position than I do are often the type of people I enjoy speaking with.   

Beyond that, he could be an extremist on either spectrum, could be mentally ill, could be politically agnostic and just a rabble rousing sh&t stirrer looking for confrontation.  If, just before the photo was snapped, he stopped and ordered a Big Mac, what can a person do?

Hey, maybe the thing to do is ask one of those lady friends of yours for a perspective on Rotarian civility v When in Rome (which, btw wasn’t all cats in. comfy pajamas when that phrase what coined).   

I look to my friend @muppy for feedback from time to time.  It helps.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Flirting wasn’t the issue, it was lack of focus on the mission statement and one potential reason that might have occurred.   

Then again, on the one hand you’re suggesting civility but on the other, you’re advocating for in-kind responses to people who might not ascribe to that ideal.  

The picture referenced won’t load for me, but that’s of little interest to me.  I don’t assume when I order a Big Mac that every other person who visits McD’s orders one too, or that I have some particular political alliance with others that do.   I just want a Big Mac.  

I’d think the most I can glean from a guy in an Auschwitz shirt is that the guy wore an Auschwitz shirt, which seems in incredibly poor taste and he would be a person I would steer clear of.  On the other hand, people who hold a different political position than I do are often the type of people I enjoy speaking with.   

Beyond that, he could be an extremist on either spectrum, could be mentally ill, could be politically agnostic and just a rabble rousing sh&t stirrer looking for confrontation.  If, just before the photo was snapped, he stopped and ordered a Big Mac, what can a person do?

Hey, maybe the thing to do is ask one of those lady friends of yours for a perspective on Rotarian civility v When in Rome (which, btw wasn’t all cats in. comfy pajamas when that phrase what coined).   

I look to my friend @muppy for feedback from time to time.  It helps.  

I was sponsored for a year as a Rotary Club foreign exchange student. I am happy to read they still exist. GREAT service organization. I've been to Rotary  meetings in the USA, Canada AND Brazil. Don't Nobody mess with the Rotarians around ME. I'll puff up like a roided Freak and lay the chit hammer DOWN

lmao 

sorry couldn't resist. Rotary club meetings were fun. They would fine people money for imagined and unimagined faults,,,, all in good fun to go toward service projects. They are a multi cultural group. And I don't recall politics being mentioned. GREAT Group lot of fine people.  Together looking to fellowship and serve Together. I LOVE That idea. In politics those ideals seem very far away if not extinct

If you all lefties and righties met together for drinks and NO talk of politics allowed you'd likely be buddies..maybe 🙂

Peace everybody.

@redtail hawk

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, muppy said:

I was sponsored for a year as a Rotary Club foreign exchange student. I am happy to read they still exist. GREAT service organization. I've been to Rotary  meetings in the USA, Canada AND Brazil. Don't Nobody mess with the Rotarians around ME. I'll puff up like a roided Freak and lay the chit hammer DOWN

lmao 

sorry couldn't resist. Rotary club meetings were fun. They would fine people money for imagined and unimagined faults,,,, all in good fun to go toward service projects. They are a multi cultural group. And I don't recall politics being mentioned. GREAT Group lot of fine people.  Together looking to fellowship and serve Together. I LOVE That idea. In politics those ideals seem very far away if not extinct

If you all lefties and righties met together for drinks and NO talk of politics allowed you'd likely be buddies..maybe 🙂

Peace everybody.

@redtail hawk

Politics are not allowed at Rotary events.  Of course, you end up discussing them with the friends you make, at other gatherings.  We have many ex Republicans😀.  Some current, some Dems.  Not an issue.  Right now, Rotary international is in Turkey/Syria providing aid.  Our club is growing and has lots of energy.  Join back up! The RI meeting is in Australia this year but don't think I'll make that one.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, muppy said:

lmao 

Peace everybody.

@redtail hawk

What I am thinking: 

I feel like I walked into a co-ed poindexter convention.   Lots of hugs, coffee,  gluten free muffins and blah blah blah. 

What I am saying:

Gosh, it sounds like so much fun and the synergy is off the charts!  
🤣

I’ve never been in Rotary, but know it’s a fine organization and accomplishes many, many great things.   I have friends involved in local clubs, and it’s a natural for my business, can’t recall why I never joined.

One thought though….inspiring the Hawk to follow the core values outside the club may result in only sporadic success.  

Mup, I meet and interact with those on the other end of the political spectrum with regularity, and agree with your sentiment, though we manage to get through some political talk as well.   I’ve changed perspective or my own thought process as a result of some of these discussions.

Respect is a two way street, it helps when there is a free flow of traffic. 

Thanks for hopping in Mup! 

@redtail hawk

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What I am thinking: 

I feel like I walked into a co-ed poindexter convention.   Lots of hugs, coffee,  gluten free muffins and blah blah blah. 

What I am saying:

🤣

I’ve never been in Rotary, but know it’s a fine organization and accomplishes many, many great things.   I have friends involved in local clubs, and it’s a natural for my business, can’t recall why I never joined.

One thought though….inspiring the Hawk to follow the core values outside the club may result in only sporadic success.  

Mup, I meet and interact with those on the other end of the political spectrum with regularity, and agree with your sentiment, though we manage to get through some political talk as well.   I’ve changed perspective or my own thought process as a result of some of these discussions.

Respect is a two way street, it helps when there is a free flow of traffic. 

Thanks for hopping in Mup! 

@redtail hawk

I often don't live up to my own standards...especially on this site.  Living in Virginia, I would be ostarcized and shunned for similar public conversation but here it's normal and I like the sparring with the gloves off.  If the tone changes here, mine will as well.  Anyway, most Rotarians are biz people or professionals and most feel it helps their biz.  I'm in it for the social/societal aspects.  Go to a meeting.  Just show up as a guest and express interest.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I often don't live up to my own standards...especially on this site.  Living in Virginia, I would be ostarcized and shunned for similar public conversation but here it's normal and I like the sparring with the gloves off.  If the tone changes here, mine will as well.

Agreed. It’d be a whole lot easier to have those civil discussions if a few posters would stop calling others idiots, nazis, racists, terrorists, POS, etc. Oh….And if the junior high level meme machine would put himself on a long overdue timeout. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What I am thinking: 

What I am saying:

🤣

AHEM: this is an undisguised slam and Dis of my beloved Rotary Club. I warned You about THOSE consequences. TAKE IT BACK!!

😚

popeye.jpg

signed muppy the PPP pipsqueak. and amiga de leo 

😁

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2