PPP Harassment

716er

Currently just recording the behavior in its entirety.  

spoiler… it’s bad.. and it’s sad. Might need to pull back on the details so this individual doesn’t resort to extreme self harm.

the pattern and details suggest they are in an extremely concerning mental space. 

I just don’t know how to help them. I want to. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/30/2023 at 9:43 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Currently just recording the behavior in its entirety.  

spoiler… it’s bad.. and it’s sad. Might need to pull back on the details so this individual doesn’t resort to extreme self harm.

the pattern and details suggest they are in an extremely concerning mental space. 

I just don’t know how to help them. I want to. 

Seek help:

https://www.aa.org

So I've been doing some experimenting lately and observed that often when I tag @ChiGoose in a thread, this thread gets bumped soon afterwards by him/her/them.

Its not perfect evidence, but the correlation is there so I'm assuming that he's whining about being tagged as usual. 

If only this mensa candidate could figure out that there's a board feature that instantly eliminates this problem for him/her/them.

And while I'm here in this thread.....

***** off @ChiGoose

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

Times today that the most pathetic and sad poster on this board who claims to have blocked me has tagged me in threads: 3

(I’m aware of the ignore feature, I just want to point out how sad his life must be. Hopefully someone can get him the help he clearly needs). 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Times today that the most pathetic and sad poster on this board who claims to have blocked me has tagged me in threads: 4

ChiGoose: Look at me Ma!! King of the World!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

au contraire @ChiGoose you indeed are the most pathetic and sad poster on this board this side of @BillStime & @Tiberius

Exhibit A: You're a perpetual apologist for all dem malfeasance.  When even a hint of it is pointed out, there you are hand waving it all away. A sad, uber partisan "former republican" hack.

Exhibit B:  you can't figure out how to use the ignore function on the board. So instead you continue whining, playing the victim and LAMPing away. How commie of you.

So I'll keep ignoring your posts, tagging you while calling out your past ridiculous on the record takes and you'll keep LAMP whining.

Meanwhile @BillStime will continue tagging me and I'll get 0.0% of the notifications because I'm not a moron who can't figure out how the ignore function works.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

au contraire @ChiGoose you indeed are the most pathetic and sad poster on this board this side of @BillStime & @Tiberius

Exhibit A: You're a perpetual apologist for all dem malfeasance.  When even a hint of it is pointed out, there you are hand waving it all away. A sad, uber partisan "former republican" hack.

Exhibit B:  you can't figure out how to use the ignore function on the board. So instead you continue whining, playing the victim and LAMPing away. How commie of you.

So I'll keep ignoring your posts, tagging you while calling out your past ridiculous on the record takes and you'll keep LAMP whining.

Meanwhile @BillStime will continue tagging me and I'll get 0.0% of the notifications because I'm not a moron who can't figure out how the ignore function works.

I understand BillsFanNC is performatively “ignoring” me. So to the rest of you: has there EVER been a post where he departed from new Trumpist Republican orthodoxy?

(I have departed from Biden/Democratic orthodoxy many, many times. Most recently just now in the gas stoves thread. So no fair saying “what about you?”)

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I understand BillsFanNC is performatively “ignoring” me. So to the rest of you: has there EVER been a post where he departed from new Trumpist Republican orthodoxy?

(I have departed from Biden/Democratic orthodoxy many, many times. Most recently just now in the gas stoves thread. So no fair saying “what about you?”)

Wtf are you talking about?? Your posts read like a Jenn Psaki ghost account…

you’re welcome.. at least I pegged you as the smarter of the two

• Agree 1