PPP Harassment

716er

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL. so this is where the accounts that do nothing but call anyone not in their tribe, insults. 

plays the victim and calls other harassers.

but then again, victimhood is a commodity on the left.  gotta play it no matter what.

Thanks for not quoting the commie.

And since we are in this thread.....

Hey @ChiGoose ***** off!

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL. so this is where the accounts that do nothing but call anyone not in their tribe, insults. 

plays the victim and calls other harassers.

but then again, victimhood is a commodity on the left.  gotta play it no matter what.

And you’re the guy who criticizes others for posting so much while posting every waking hour

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

And you’re the guy who criticizes others for posting so much while posting every waking hour

Again, comprehension is your issue. Was not saying a thing about how much people posted. Just mentioning how you and yours include insults on any one not a dem

• Thank you (+1) 1

The antics of the biggest loser on this site for the past 30 minutes is hilarious. I posted a couple carefully selected threads knowing it would drive a certain behavior and the idiot algorithm did EXACTLY as predicted. Exactly step for step 

will enumerate the predictable loser behavior in it’s entirety later .. 😂 😂 

crying laughing at how predictable and easily manipulated this one is. Soo ***** dumb 

😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The antics of the biggest loser on this site for the past 30 minutes is hilarious. I posted a couple carefully selected threads knowing it would drive a certain behavior and the idiot algorithm did EXACTLY as predicted. Exactly step for step 

crying laughing at how predictable and easily manipulated this one is. Soo ***** dumb 

😂

1) I thought I was blocked

2) Have another

giphy.gif

3) Freak

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I crack up every time I see “you’ve chosen to ignore blah blah” and in some replies this poster it is so desperate to be seen by me.

so sad. I’m going to donate to a charity that supports the disabled in your honor. Only explanation. 

The most pathetic poster here lying about blocking people…

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

carefully selected threads knowing it would drive a certain behavior

…and lying his a$$ off to deflect for his beyond obvious drunk posting.

You try so hard 29 but like I said over a year ago - you are pathetic and insecure AF.

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

easily manipulated this one is. Soo ***** dumb

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7kp2phcd2gxga4ht6n2

Freakn loser 

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

😂

why play games?  Why not just say what you mean in plain English?    Make the points that are important to you and then debate them fairly?  I know it's a novel idea here but still...

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

why play games?  Why not just say what you mean in plain English?    Make the points that are important to you and then debate them fairly?  I know it's a novel idea here but still...

He wasn’t playing games - he was drunk and just too embarrassed to admit it.

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

just toying with the feeble minded alt left bot to demonstrate they deliberately bump all their own threads on a regular  basis and are obsessed with people who filter them to improve forum quality. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

just toying with the feeble minded alt left bot to demonstrate they deliberately bump all their own threads on a regular  basis and are obsessed with people who filter them to improve forum quality. 

Why did you delete the experiment?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg