PPP Harassment

716er

53 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@The Frankish Reich please yell. I promise ill hear you then.

:lol:

OK. But you didn't answer my question, you Trump Parrot.

54 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wtf are you talking about?? Your posts read like a Jenn Psaki ghost account…

you’re welcome.. at least I pegged you as the smarter of the two

Answer the damn question. Quote the post where your buddy, DR's Ghost, posts something other than Trumpist orthodoxy.

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK. But you didn't answer my question, you Trump Parrot.

Answer the damn question. Quote the post where your buddy, DR's Ghost, posts something other than Trumpist orthodoxy.

Trumpist orthodoxy 😂?

what’s that? Thou shalt spray tan and mock people for sport? honestly how do you weird politician worshipers see the world? It’s so curious. They’ve really got you sucked into this we’re right they’re wrong mantra. 

it sounds like a research project I’m not doing without funding. 

I don’t even know my buddy drs ghost. I’m already quite behind on getting a good response to this. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Trumpist orthodoxy 😂?

what’s that? Thou shalt spray tan and mock people for sport? honestly how do you weird politician worshipers see the world? It’s so curious. They’ve really got you sucked into this we’re right they’re wrong mantra. 

it sounds like a research project I’m not doing without funding. 

I don’t even know my buddy drs ghost. I’m already quite behind on getting a good response to this. 

Trumpist orthodoxy = anything that doesn't fall in line with their commie narrative. See also TDS.

And I'm DrsGhost, or at least I was for 6 months out of the 21 years I've been here.

I became DRsGhost because the original DR lives inside their heads always and forever.

Now I do as well. 

It's beautiful. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trumpist orthodoxy = anything that doesn't fall in line with their commie narrative. See also TDS.

And I'm DrsGhost, or at least I was for 6 months out of the 21 years I've been here.

I became DRsGhost because the original DR lives inside their heads always and forever.

Now I do as well. 

It's beautiful. 

Oh damn I missed that connect. Yeah I remember your ideology was let’s be moderate and rational, but then undertook a mission from god! Defeat the trolls!! Yomen’s work. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now I do as well. 

It's beautiful. 

you don't live in our heads except when we feel we need a punching bag.  I'm guessing in your case, a heavy bag.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

43 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you don't live in our heads except when we feel we need a punching bag.  I'm guessing in your case, a heavy bag.

Imagine spending all day, every day, on a message board tagging the same people over and over even if they aren’t engaged in the conversation and then being so completely braindead as to claim that you live in their minds and not the other way around. 

If this guy stopped posting tomorrow, all that would happen is that the board would be a little less active and a lot less dumb.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Watching Ted Nugget right now and he said the lefty haters have had their brains replaced while they slept with "sun baked raccoon turds scraped off the road shoulder.'😛

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...