PPP Harassment

716er

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love how I live in @BillStime head rent free 24/7. I do it without reading or responding to any of his/her "content"

For the rest of the sane PPP posters, if you aren't going to ignore him/her as you absolutely should, at least stop quoting him/her.

Otherwise I'm only left to resurrect this thread periodically. 

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius @716er...

***** off!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

I absolutely love how I live in @BillStime head rent free 24/7. I do it without reading or responding to any of his/her "content"

For the rest of the sane PPP posters, if you aren't going to ignore him/her as you absolutely should, at least stop quoting him/her.

Otherwise I'm only left to resurrect this thread periodically. 

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius @716er...

***** off!

cc: @SoCal Deek

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you somehow think that should allow you to flood every discussion with an expletive laced tantrum? How, exactly? Try and at least pretend to be an adult. 

That’s exactly what “DR” does every day here - but of course - you are too afraid to call him out. Why is that? Don’t you think you would have more credibility if you called out the fringe?

This is a recurring issue for you, Deek. You absolutely hate what happened to the Republican Party - you detest that your party has been taken over by the fringe and put blinders on every single day; yet blame me for highlighting the truth.

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s exactly what “DR” does every day here - but of course - you are too afraid to call him out. Why is that? Don’t you think you would have more credibility if you called out the fringe?

This is a recurring issue for you, Deek. You absolutely hate what happened to the Republican Party - you detest that your party has been taken over by the fringe and put blinders on every single day; yet blame me for highlighting the truth.

I'm just asking that you keep the conversation at least somewhat close to civil. Is that really too much to ask?

I have zero problems with your partisan perspective.  Just please keep the name calling and expletives out of it.

• Like (+1) 2

I do it everyday here?

Really?

I call specific ***** stains such as @BillStime out in this thread and in this thread alone, and only when I am forced to read their ***** drivel because others unfortunately choose to quote them. 

Otherwise I'd never read a single worthless word that these a holes "contribute" here.  

I keep the profanity, censored btw, to this thread alone and only directed at three specific worthless posters.  @BillStime however apparently does it every day and in every thread.

Now ***** off again @BillStime

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I do it everyday here?

Really?

I call specific ***** stains such as @BillStime out in this thread and in this thread alone, and only when I am forced to read their ***** drivel because others unfortunately choose to quote them. 

Otherwise I'd never read a single worthless word that these a holes "contribute" here.  

I keep the profanity, censored btw, to this thread alone and only directed at three specific worthless posters.  @BillStime however apparently does it every day and in every thread.

Now ***** off again @BillStime

cc: @SoCal Deek

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 10:42 AM, BillStime said:

DR = Bills Fan?  I thought he was a screenwriter or something similar in previous thread life..  Now he's a molecular biologist? 

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

DR = Bills Fan?  I thought he was a screenwriter or something similar in previous thread life..  Now he's a molecular biologist? 

DR is a screenwriter, and doing quite well. He is still posting daily over on the good board.

He is still living in the heads of the feeble minded over here.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

If  I  ever get  dogs, I will name them BillStime, Tiberius, 716er, and redtailhawk. 😀

The loony left here remind me of dogs chasing their own tails until they fall over .

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So is DR= BillsFanNC or not.

No.

A few months back NC changed his screen name to "the new DR" or something like that to tweek this boards lefties.

And the lesser lights here believed him.

(even though BillsfanNC has been on the board for twenty years.)

LOL, they are obsessed.

On 1/25/2023 at 10:42 AM, BillStime said:

I do it everyday here?

Really?

I call specific ***** stains such as @BillStime out in this thread and in this thread alone, and only when I am forced to read their ***** drivel because others unfortunately choose to quote them. 

hmmm.....screewriter/molecular biologist - almost the same thing, right?  the search fxn is useful.

Edited by redtail hawk

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DR is a screenwriter, and doing quite well. He is still posting daily over on the good board.

He is still living in the heads of the feeble minded over here.

Doing so well he spends all day on the “good board” - retweeting garbage on Twitter that you simps disperse here - and creates new handles here and gets caught each time because he was banned - because like all Trump maggots - they think they are above the law.

And last - if the other board is so good - - wtf are you here?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jfwqzwxbpuxgxm1se8

Go back to your safe place Bonnie

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doing so well he spends all day on the “good board” - retweeting garbage on Twitter that you simps disperse here - and creates new handles here and gets caught each time because he was banned - because like all Trump maggots - they think they are above the law.

And last - if the other board is so good - - wtf are you here?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jfwqzwxbpuxgxm1se8

Go back to your safe place Bonnie

ok, i'm lost.  need a primer on ppp hx.  What is the good board and what is DR's alias here now? If it's not BillsFan NC, why did he respond upthread as he did?

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

If everyone is someone else, is anyone really themself?

This is the question that torments our occasionally unbalanced community member, it would seem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is the question that torments our occasionally unbalanced community member, it would seem. 

yes, disingenuity is a cardinal characteristic of the far right.  they don't like to remove their hoods.

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My word, how early do you hit the bottle, Red….or should I call you…DR?! 

lots of coffee at a Rotary meeting.  You should try it!  we say the pledge of allegiance and the 4 way test at every meeting:

Is it the truth?

Is it fair to all concerned?

Will it build goodwill and better friendships?

Will it be beneficial to all concerned?

Perhaps the board would be improved if we all adopted these principles here.  

Nah, too "woke".  carry on.  When in Rome...

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That sounds like something DR would say . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . lol

32 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ok, i'm lost.  need a primer on ppp hx.  What is the good board and what is DR's alias here now? If it's not BillsFan NC, why did he respond upthread as he did?

A few years ago PPP was being monitored much more than now. In particular conservative posts were being suspended.

Many of the posters here, tired of the partial treatment left and founded our own Bills board (billsfans.com) 

Very straightforward.  There are many posters who post on both Bills football sections, as far as I know (wink-wink) I am the only one to post on  both political boards.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

lots of coffee at a Rotary meeting.  You should try it!  we say the pledge of allegiance and the 4 way test at every meeting:

Is it the truth?

Is it fair to all concerned?

Will it build goodwill and better friendships?

Will it be beneficial to all concerned?

Perhaps the board would be improved if we all adopted these principles here.  

Nah, too "woke".  carry on.  When in Rome...

You advocate a Rotarian approach to fairness, decency and goodwill right after you loaded up the Rs in hoods comments?

I suggest less coffee and sweet-talking the ladies with your doctor talk, more focus on the value proposition once the meeting ends. 

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That sounds like something DR would say . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . lol

A few years ago PPP was being monitored much more than now. In particular conservative posts were being suspended.

Many of the posters here, tired of the partial treatment left and founded our own Bills board (billsfans.com) 

Very straightforward.  There are many posters who post on both Bills football sections, as far as I know (wink-wink) I am the only one to post on  both political boards.

The other board is a good one.  I lurk there now and again, and have a general affection for many of the folks over there.  

That said, I’m a creature of habit and my habits die hard. 

Plus, I’m a screenwriter working on a story about a molecular biologist who wants to pretend to be an architect.  

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/the-recast/2023/02/14/nikki-haley-2024-race-republican-party-00082772

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You advocate a Rotarian approach to fairness, decency and goodwill right after you loaded up the Rs in hoods comments?

I suggest less coffee and sweet-talking the ladies with your doctor talk, more focus on the value proposition once the meeting ends. 

As I said, when in Rome...It's the truth tho.  There are many KKK R's, and proud boys, and nazis (anyone see the Auschwitz T shirt on an insurrectionist?).  I think my fights here are fair.  Goodwill?  No, but the place isn't exactly oozing with it.  As for the ladies, flirting is good fun, especially when it's mutual.  I have more women friends than men friends.  Is that bad?  Not imo.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-camp-auschwitz-shirt-photographed-u-s-capitol-riot-arrested-n1254070.  I'm sure he's a big hit with women.  but thanks for the counsel.  I'll take it under advisement.

Edited by redtail hawk

For those who DR is living rent free in their empty craniums- DR is is DR.  Got sick of you , Got up and left for the other board. BilsfanNC became DRs Ghost for a while to play with the one brain cell you all share.  He went back to BillsfanNC. Stop postingthe same memes over and over and pay attention.

DR is a writer in LA. BllsFanNC is a biologist as I am. We discussed stuff about COVID on the other board and he is a biologist.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

For those who DR is living rent free in their empty craniums- DR is is DR.  Got sick of you , Got up and left for the other board. BilsfanNC became DRs Ghost for a while to play with the one brain cell you all share.  He went back to BillsfanNC. Stop postingthe same memes over and over and pay attention.

So explain why he answered Billsy the way he did:  Identifying himself with DR.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

what does that say about NC's reply?  I'm guessing B words emoji is in response to the kabuki dance of false poster identities that apparently regularly occurs here?

No.

It is in  the hilariously futile request of "explain why Billsy answered why he did"

I love it.

A simple screen name change, my first I'm 20 years, still has the leftists running around with their hair on fire here.

First of all the real DR would never consistently tell people to ***** off like I do. His biggest flaw IMO was that he constantly tried to reason with unreasonable people.  I have zero patience for such people.

Deranged Rhino AFAIK is indeed a writer out west. 

BillsfanNC joined this board in 2002. After a a few months away from the board  I began posting again in 2021 ish time frame, and I was immediately accused by the morons on this board of being DR. This went on for a few weeks. I was merely the latest "new" poster their paranoid minds latched on to. So I changed my name to DRsGhost, complete with a B&W version of his profile pic. They melted down and still are apparently.  Great stuff!

BTW as an fyi, if you decide to change your screen name you have to wait 6 months before you can change it back. Therefore my intention of having the name for just a few weeks lasted instead 6 months. I'm glad the stunt still plays on rent free in their empty brain cases.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love it.

A simple screen name change, my first I'm 20 years, still has the leftists running around with their hair on fire here.

First of all the real DR would never consistently tell people to ***** off like I do. His biggest flaw IMO was that he constantly tried to reason with unreasonable people.  I have zero patience for such people.

Deranged Rhino AFAIK is indeed a writer out west. 

BillsfanNC joined this board in 2002. After a a few months away from the board  I began posting again in 2021 ish time frame, and I was immediately accused by the morons on this board of being DR. This went on for a few weeks. I was merely the latest "new" poster their paranoid minds latched on to. So I changed my name to DRsGhost, complete with a B&W version of his profile pic. They melted down and still are apparently.  Great stuff!

BTW as an fyi, if you decide to change your screen name you have to wait 6 months before you can change it back. Therefore my intention of having the name for just a few weeks lasted instead 6 months. I'm glad the stunt still plays on rent free in their empty brain cases.

:lol:

so why did you answer to Billsy's DR dog whistle and ID yourself as him.  More games and dishonesty for fun? hilarious, not.  Clearly, you're not to be taken seriously and can't compete without cheating.  sound familiar new generation R's?

Edited by redtail hawk