Jump to content

It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!


eball
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

 

Yeah I saw that. Just curious of what the issue is.  Stepped on? Turf Toe? 

 

Saw him walking around in just sneakers so no cast or boot.  

I highly doubt the poyer injury is serious. Probably being extra cautious/giving him rest with the rest of the secondary banged up. But who knows.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, sven233 said:

So, as of today, our entire starting secondary is not practicing.  Far from ideal heading into a game with 2 of the fastest WRs we will face all season.

 

Scared Cat GIF

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I feel much better is at full healthy minus Phillips.  Boogie and Rosseau will be rushing more from the inside now and I like that look.

 

Two rookies on the outside but we will make their jobs much easier if we are in Tua's face all game long.  

Obviously, we would love to see Phillips out there wreaking havoc up the middle too but Settle + Oliver is a major boost.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Scott7975 said:

 

What?  Even EJ Manual could probably make that throw.


I know.  This same account stated Mac Jones was the best QB in the division after the MNF wind game.

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Obviously, we would love to see Phillips out there wreaking havoc up the middle too but Settle + Oliver is a major boost.


Settle is better than I thought.

 

He showed big push in the preseason which excited me but it was preseason.  Then he did it in the Rams game too.  He’s going to push guards into Tua.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

image.thumb.png.911f203dead4da700d9a5a82957af5c4.png

 

LOL.  One confident dude.

That is the same guy that posted this gem...I'm guessing he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  

 

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

  • Haha (+1) 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, sven233 said:

So, as of today, our entire starting secondary is not practicing.  Far from ideal heading into a game with 2 of the fastest WRs we will face all season.

Can we stop with this narrative?  Taron Johnson and Benford/Elam are also starters in the secondary.  2 out of our 3 starting CBs are healthy and nobody has been ruled out for the game.  Is the secondary situation ideal?  Of course not, but "our entire starting secondary" is not injured and out of practice today.

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

That is the same guy that posted this gem...I'm guessing he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  

 

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

 

Thanks to all of the posters that take the time to wade through other fan message board cesspools and find these gems, I don't know how you do it.  I can barely keep up here at TBD!

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

It was like the Pats fans with Mac Jones.  I wonder if this is supposed to be a comedy site?

 

 

 

 

He's right...nobody could throw a pass that takes as long to get out to his receiver from where he threw it other than Jones.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Can we stop with this narrative?  Taron Johnson and Benford/Elam are also starters in the secondary.  2 out of our 3 starting CBs are healthy and nobody has been ruled out for the game.  Is the secondary situation ideal?  Of course not, but "our entire starting secondary" is not injured and out of practice today.

 

There you go, ruining a perfectly good narrative by quoting facts 😉

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...