It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

7 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

A woman in a dolphin 🐬 jersey at a Browns Steelers game?

I never have, and never will, understand why someone attending a game would wear a jersey of a team not playing in the game.

• Agree 4

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Sounds like some guys are already resigning themselves to us losing.  Yeah they have some scary receivers.  Yeah our D is banged up in the secondary and a little on the line.  We still have an offense too guys.  We still have Josh Allen.  We still have Diggs.  Gabe might be back.  We still have Knox I think.  We still have some good slot guys.  Stop being so scared of losing because Tua lol.

We see that every week here.  Guys thinking Bills would lose to the Rams.  Then after beating on the Rams in LA people were worried about the Titans coming off a loss to the Giants and we saw how that turned out.  Now it's the Dolphins and big bad Tua, fresh off his one quarter of good play, and the board are getting their collective panties in a bunch.  This fanbase has been down for so long some fans don't know how to react to success...next thing you know you see threads popping up about missing the losing...WTF are you kidding me???

Look, this team is good with a chance to be great.  Probably the best Bills team I have seen in my lifetime.  Don't let a few injuries to the secondary scare you when the Bills are facing a noodle-armed QB that has done exactly zero against a McD/Frazier defense in his first two seasons.  Yeah he has some fast receivers, but we have a new and improved monster of a D line to get after him, and our own Superman under center when we have the ball.

Bills by a billion.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Sounds like some guys are already resigning themselves to us losing.  Yeah they have some scary receivers.  Yeah our D is banged up in the secondary and a little on the line.  We still have an offense too guys.  We still have Josh Allen.  We still have Diggs.  Gabe might be back.  We still have Knox I think.  We still have some good slot guys.  Stop being so scared of losing because Tua lol.

we WILL have Gabe back according to him...hes 100% playing. 

Your right. We have the best offense in football...and id still bet on our defense EVEN MISSING Jackson/Hyde/Phillips/still Tre

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

We see that every week here.  Guys thinking Bills would lose to the Rams.  Then after beating on the Rams in LA people were worried about the Titans coming off a loss to the Giants and we saw how that turned out.  Now it's the Dolphins and big bad Tua, fresh off his one quarter of good play, and the board are getting their collective panties in a bunch.  This fanbase has been down for so long some fans don't know how to react to success...next thing you know you see threads popping up about missing the losing...WTF are you kidding me???

Look, this team is good with a chance to be great.  Probably the best Bills team I have seen in my lifetime.  Don't let a few injuries to the secondary scare you when the Bills are facing a noodle-armed QB that has done exactly zero against a McD/Frazier defense in his first two seasons.  Yeah he has some fast receivers, but we have a new and improved monster of a D line to get after him, and our own Superman under center when we have the ball.

Bills by a billion.

This team passed good a long time ago. You don't constantly break historical records or do things that no team in NFL history has ever done by being good. "Good" teams don't win 20 games in a row by more than 10 points.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Bills by a billion.

It's all so very tiring.

Like we wait 20 years for a top-notch team and people just can't accept it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This team passed good a long time ago. You don't constantly break historical records or do things that no team in NFL history has ever done by being good. "Good" teams don't win 20 games in a row by more than 10 points.

Sorry, you are absolutely correct...I wasn't emphatic enough with my euphemisms 😁

I'm actually happy the Dolphins and Tua are being hyped up this week because while I don't see or hear any complacency setting in with the Bills after two convincing wins, all the drama surrounding Miami's one great quarter of play out of 8 is going to get their attention.  Injury concerns aside, this Bills team is focused and while they appear loose is all business.  My expectation is the Dolphins experience a reality check on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

Does anybody think that we’ll purposely eat more clock with the offense this week given the rash of injuries to our secondary?  McDermott always talks about complementary football.  If you’re really worried about the Dolphins offense or our defenses ability to stop them, then just keep them off the field.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What does the media say if we destroy the Fins with a bunch of backups in the secondary this week?

People will be comparing this Bills team to the 07 Pats, wondering if we’ll be going undefeated and could be the best team of all time.  Just like people were doing this past week.  

It won’t get much better than this ladies and gents-  just pray that Diggs or Davis don’t miss any games, we’re screwed if Kumerow is our #2 outside WR!! 🤣 

funny how the sadness brigade has been so quite.  Since the rams game

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.