Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many kids are you fostering?

You support the war president 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

The poster named Trump is Sh*t Outta Luck is cracking on non-Trumpers.  Nice. 

C-section! My boy! You support the war president too? 

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Didn't Ds turn DC into a police state? 

And laugh about Trump being sent to a bunker during Peaceful Protest Summer unless you have a job shut down by Covidstans

Pretty funny he didn’t need to go to a bunker when “Antifa” was raiding the Capitol, right?

I find it hilarious that Dems are justifying that pathetic display last night by saying Trump did the same thing.  I thought their guy was better?  No, he's not.  Unfortunately for us, he's also senile and incompetent.

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are not half the country, so just stop 

If this thread is any indication, its more than half of the country.  

Almost everyone here is pretty much in agreeance, with the exception of about 3 posters who are constantly screaming from the rooftops.  The same three that take up whatever cause they are told to.  The same three that are incapable of acknowledging any shortcomings.  The same three that just keep turning up like a bad penny.  You guys should be furious at what they did to you.  But, instead, you continue to carry the torch and follow the pied piper to the river.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I find it hilarious that Dems are justifying that pathetic display last night by saying Trump did the same thing.  I thought their guy was better?  No, he's not.  Unfortunately for us, he's also senile and incompetent.

You forgot incontinent.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

The more you hack 

44 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

If this thread is any indication, its more than half of the country.  

Almost everyone here is pretty much in agreeance, with the exception of about 3 posters who are constantly screaming from the rooftops.  The same three that take up whatever cause they are told to.  The same three that are incapable of acknowledging any shortcomings.  The same three that just keep turning up like a bad penny.  You guys should be furious at what they did to you.  But, instead, you continue to carry the torch and follow the pied piper to the river.

Yes, I am sure that the middle-aged bigots that comprise the bulk of PPP are representative of the majority of the country.  

54 minutes ago, Buftex said:

And what would that matter to you?  

What would it matter to me?  Seriously?  This decisiveness sucks.  A good leader would address this and provide solutions.  But if you’re good with the status quo….carry on.  

19 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yes, I am sure that the middle-aged bigots that comprise the bulk of PPP are representative of the majority of the country.  

Middle aged bigots?  How bigoted of you. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What would it matter to me?  Seriously?  This decisiveness sucks.  A good leader would address this and provide solutions.  But if you’re good with the status quo….carry on.  

Middle aged bigots?  How bigoted of you. 🙄

Offering up a reminder to people that our country is worth saving... letting Republicans know that they don't need to be bullied into following Trump into the sewar.  There are plenty who claim that a sizable number of elected Republicans hold their nose, as they back all this MAGA crap, because they want to save their jobs, and they are afraid of the Trump base.  I wouldn't expect the MAGA faction of PPP to be impressed...but he wasn't talking to the people so far in the weeds. 

Trump is not Mitt Romney or John McCain, George Bush...he is a corrupt, petty, insecure, dishonest, dishonorable slob, who has somehow snookered a sizable (though there are indications, shrinking), that he is some sort of answer to all our problems.  I completely agree, the decisiveness sucks... but that is the whole MAGA thing...divide and conquer.  It isn't noble, and it isn't good. I get that it all sounds hyperbolic, but he is truly a threat to our country.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Offering up a reminder to people that our country is worth saving... letting Republicans know that they don't need to be bullied into following Trump into the sewar.  There are plenty who claim that a sizable number of elected Republicans hold their nose, as they back all this MAGA crap, because they want to save their jobs, and they are afraid of the Trump base.  I wouldn't expect the MAGA faction of PPP to be impressed...but he wasn't talking to the people so far in the weeds. 

Trump is not Mitt Romney or John McCain, George Bush...he is a corrupt, petty, insecure, dishonest, dishonorable slob, who has somehow snookered a sizable (though there are indications, shrinking), that he is some sort of answer to all our problems.  I completely agree, the decisiveness sucks... but that is the whole MAGA thing...divide and conquer.  It isn't noble, and it isn't good. I get that it all sounds hyperbolic, but he is truly a threat to our country.  

So we agree that the divisiveness sucks.  Did our President do anything to change that last night or do you think he did a little flame fanning? I think you’re just a tad confused regarding who is running the divide and conquer campaign. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The CCP/CIA/DNC/WHO we couldn't be the only country "open" nice work globalists 

Trump, the fascist king, respected Federalism.  Amazing.  

Not enough people.  

Who is taxing everybody thru inflation, regressive energy policies, and....actual taxes.  

Biden.  It was literally Biden as Veep during Syria then he watched Afghanistan go.  It was a withdrawal for the ages.  

Delusional af 

Trump denied and ignored the COVID warnings in November 2019.

Trump lost the trade war with China.

Trump gave the rich a ginormous tax cut and grew the deficit - something he promised he would cut.

Trump literally handed Syria and Afghanistan to terrorists.

You are a mess - as usual.

• Haha (+1) 1