Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

7 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It's about time and it needed to be said. Good for Joe. No surprise it's unpopular among the MAGA crowd here. He's calling you idiots out, after all. You are awful human beings, really. Believe it.

And there you have it.  Kudos for admitting it.

The right:  Leftists are by and large people with bad IDEAS.

The left:  The right / conservatives are by and large bad PEOPLE with ideas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The F your feelings crowd really seems upset - lmao

What direction is that?  

What was happening up thru March 2020 that was destroying the country?

Democrats 2022 and beyond:

"We broke the world, but Trump emasculated and exposed us so we had to watch the world burn.  Also, Trump is a threat to Democracy.  Vote for us."  

You are quite possibly the dumbest human beings to have ever voted if you fell for their b.s.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What direction is that?  

What was happening up thru March 2020 that was destroying the country?

Democrats 2022 and beyond:

"We broke the world, but Trump emasculated and exposed us so we had to watch the world burn.  Also, Trump is a threat to Democracy.  Vote for us."  

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Does everyone understand they are complete and total communists now?

"Yea you can't afford anything......here's a tissue."

Send them all to the ash heap. 

Just wait until your party takes away Social Security and Medicare…

You reap what you sow, precious

Just now, BillStime said:

Just wait until your party takes away Social Security and Medicare…

You reap what you sow, precious

Did we take it away the last time they had power from 2017-18?

We couldn't even repeal Obamacare but keep spewing the worthless scare tactics.  

Losers.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Losers.  

Of course not - your party prioritized tax cuts for the rich - duh

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Losers.  

Social security should always have been an opt in system anyways. I trust myself to manage my own retirement money far more than I trust the government. Give me my 6% and let me dump it into a Roth IRA. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Social security should always have been an opt in system anyways. I trust myself to manage my own retirement money far more than I trust the government. Give me my 6% and let me dump it into a Roth IRA. 

Good for you. But most Americans would go broke if they tried that. It would be a disaster. A whole large section of the country is economically illiterate. 

4 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Its kind of funny that the guys who like to throw around the word "fascist", don't seem to acknowledge the irony here.  Textbook brainwashing.  I wonder if it would help if Joe grew a little black mustache? 

image.png.373abe628ed06ca83732ae0cbf683ed7.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

image.thumb.png.7a6f862e825e9e4238a4bdc7e13f7b27.png

stopping federal workers and police from being burned alive in buildings..fascist takeover!!

yelling into a mic that millions of people are extreme terrorists on primetime tv. healing hearts and souls!!

tomato , tomatoe i guess. 😏

Edited by Buffarukus

58 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

I've got to give you boys credit.  You stay loyal, even in the face of pure hypocrisy.  You're willing to sell yourselves out and not accept anything that you don't want to believe, even if it means compromising all of your integrity.  That kind of dedication it truly rare.  

You must have replied to the wrong post.  I’m not in MAGA.  This surely was directed to your MAGA pals. 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The power of the people, baby 

umm that is meaningless. i hope he means voting power cause the guy has been kicking in alot of doors and hes only halfway in, baby.

Taiwan is shooting down china drones. russia still bombing civilians lets do a primetime speech on the extreme threat of..drumroll .american citizens, again. perfectly rational. hopefully the "people power" is also ready to defeat the assaults to allies on multiple fronts while also focusing on the mighty threat of MAGA. god willing, the American flags and red hats shall be crushed under the mighty boot of their neighbors. 

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Here’s the difference, it’s the government saying this as the White House’s official position and ostracizing half the country. They called half the country extremists.  Say what you will about Trump, he never did that. Only the lefties do this, Obama and Biden, dividers in chief(s). 

• Like (+1) 1