Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

9 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Thank the liberal run education system and teacher unions for that.

Nope, you can lead a horse to water...can't make them drink 

8 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Here’s the difference, it’s the government saying this as the White House’s official position and ostracizing half the country. They called half the country extremists.  Say what you will about Trump, he never did that. Only the lefties do this, Obama and Biden, dividers in chief(s). 

You guys are not half the country, so just stop 

From the speech:

Now, I want to be very clear, very clear up front. Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology. I know, because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there’s no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans. And that is a threat to this country.

Which is it Joe?  Not a majority or dominated by?  These were back to back sentences.  :wacko:

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

From the speech:

Now, I want to be very clear, very clear up front. Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology. I know, because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there’s no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans. And that is a threat to this country.

Which is it Joe?  Not a majority or dominated by?  These were back to back sentences.  :wacko:

Not just that, he says that if you’re pro choice, you’re one of them. That would be the majority of republicans, so who exactly is he talking about? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Wrong 

You saying that just confirms my suspicions 

30 minutes ago, Bandito said:

It was the most divisive speech I've heard from a US President. Amazing how everything the left blames the right for, they are. Divisive, fascists, racists etc

lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.056c930e8f3657047c6af582c5661fc4.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

From the speech:

lmao - it's very clear

smfh

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is doing so well. He's totally living rent free in the MAGA heads now. 

image.png.7005164a2bb453af93b32d7ac41c0a8b.png

I see your head is still in the sand.  Did they have to call the authorities over your excitement last night?  What a mess.  

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

This dumb dumb again

lolz

40 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Here’s the difference, it’s the government saying this as the White House’s official position and ostracizing half the country. They called half the country extremists.  Say what you will about Trump, he never did that. Only the lefties do this, Obama and Biden, dividers in chief(s). 

HS, since when is condemning fascism considered a bad thing in America?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lolz

That’s the end goal for you all, calling us fascists and then it’s ok to destroy us. Even though it’s far from the truth and actual projection with the fact that the Dems are the fascists jin the scenario. We republicans have been claiming this is tbe end goal for years, yesterday was the fruition of it. The Dems Reishtag fire was January 6th, they have tried to paint all republicans as the Jan 6th rioters, yesterday was proof. What was the next steps for the Nazis? 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lolz

What other ***** are you guys going to make up?  Yes.  Half the country would support authoritarian rule and a master race?  If you believe that you’re on crack with Hunter.  You really think that little of your fellow Americans?  If Demented Biden quit lecturing and talking down to everyone maybe he wouldn’t have such dismal approval ratings despite all his failed policies.  What a mess.  

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s the end goal for you all, calling us fascists and then it’s ok to destroy us. Even though it’s far from the truth and actual projection with the fact that the Dems are the fascists jin the scenario. We republicans have been claiming this is tbe end goal for years, yesterday was the fruition of it. The Dems Reishtag fire was January 6th, they have tried to paint all republicans as the Jan 6th rioters, yesterday was proof. What was the next steps for the Nazis? 

Try this: 

image.png.1b4dfd87faa2de2c2fab21247f5ca73a.png

Just now, Irv said:

What other ***** are you guys going to make up?  Yes.  Half the country would support authoritarian rule and a master race?  If you believe that you’re on crack with Hunter.  You really think that little of your fellow Americans?  If Demented Biden quit lecturing and talking down to everyone maybe he wouldn’t have such dismal approval ratings despite all his failed policies.  What a mess.  

No one is claiming that you guys are half the country. No 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Try this: 

Then, to whom was he referring?  You think that little of your fellow Americans?  Americans are not fascists.  Period.  

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

His approval ratings are higher than Trump at the same time:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Try this: 

I don’t need that, I’ll be right here to protect myself and my family as the Biden administration and their cronies come take me to the gulags. I won’t be the aggressor, I’ll be defending myself and family should it come to that. He’s making it clear he would like to use the full military mite against republicans. 

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

According to last night’s speech, only when Republicans do it.

…or just MAGA Republicans.

….or just “the good” Republicans who’ve been intimidated by MAGA Republicans.

Basically all Republicans, I guess.

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1