Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

MAGA is.....

1.  Take care of you and your family first.  Once you've done that then take care of others mainly through giving and charity.  Do not rely on anyone else, especially the government to take care of you

2.  Smallish/limited government.  

3.  Lower taxes.  Allow citizens to keep more of their own money to do with as the wish.  Do not trust the government to do what's right with your money

4.  A strong military to protect our citizens here and our interests abroad

5.  Many are very religious.  I am an non-believer but will never hold their beliefs against them.  But many of the religious ones are very much believers in we are all created equal. 

6.  Secure borders.  And not to keep people we don't like out. To control the population of this country.  We feel the biggest issue (just look at CA's electricity grid) is we have way too many people.  Also there are many bad characters on our southern border who deal in drugs (my point about how much fentanyl gets through) and human trafficking. 

7.  A strong police force but will not stand for them over stepping their bounds.  They are part of the government after all

8.  The ability to keep firearms.  But we need to work on keeping those only in the hands of sane and law abiding citizens.  The sane part is a lot easier than the law abiding citizens

9. Many believe the 2020 election was fishy.  I believe ALL elections are fishy.  This one was no different

10.  Bring back manufacturing to the US.  We're tired of China having us by the balls. 

11. And saved the lest for last.  Have no patience for weenies such as yourself who have no idea who we are and what we stand for.

Pretty much off the top of my head. Now where did I learn this?  From interacting on an almost daily basis with red hat wearing MAGA supporters.  Now I want YOUR list and where you learned what MAGA supporters are to you.

Nah - that’s not MAGA

On 9/8/2022 at 4:04 PM, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  What is means to me is inconsequential.  You guys are the ones calling it a threat to our democracy but are having a very difficult time explaining why.  That says an awful lot.  

This has been a bizzare series of posts.  That people are prone to hyperbole with no intent to actually discuss is not unusual. However, you teed up any number of ways these guys coins explain the threat they are babbling on about.

So far, but it seems the major threat comes from folks in red hats, and some conspiracy-minded accusations that you are running a Q&A grift where you won’t answer questions on how they think. 

Fascinating. 

Ps:  If it turns out you really are running the grift as Billsy suggests,  I knew it all along.  

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

The funny part is that in any other administration the people who put that disaster of a speech together would be out of a job by the next day…..but not in Joe’s version of America.  It was extremely intentional. Divide and conquer! 

But divide and conquer is supposed to divide your enemy against itself not strengthen it against you.  :wacko:

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The funny part is that in any other administration the people who put that disaster of a speech together would be out of a job by the next day…..but not in Joe’s version of America.  It was extremely intentional. Divide and conquer! 

Hoax

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ad534f680393b92778

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But divide and conquer is supposed to divide your enemy against itself not strengthen it against you.  :wacko:

Exactly why those who put it together should be sacked. Want to bet they won’t be?

As a person who spent his career in an artistic profession, everyone needs to understand that these things don’t just happen. They’re carefully choreographed and designed. Frightening when you think about it. This wasn’t some hot microphone gaffe. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly why those who put it together should be sacked. Want to bet they won’t be?

As a person who spent his career in an artistic profession, everyone needs to understand that these things don’t just happen. They’re carefully choreographed and designed. Frightening when you think about it. This wasn’t some hot microphone gaffe. 

Of course they won't be sacked.  The Administration, for whatever reason, likely thinks they did a fantastic job.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course they won't be sacked.  The Administration, for whatever reason, likely thinks they did a fantastic job.  

I can tell you the reason. These people have no intention of ever relinquishing power. They’re dreaming of the left dominated California where the opposition is nothing more than a quiet distraction. To do that, you need to demonize your opposition.

• Haha (+1) 1

MAGA

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I can tell you the reason. These people have no intention of ever relinquishing power. They’re dreaming of the left dominated California where the opposition is nothing more than a quiet distraction. To do that, you need to demonize your opposition.

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

MAGA

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

Again that’s right wing extremist not MAGA.  Get your ass off the Twit For Brains machine and talk to some MAGA supporters to see who they/we really are.  I’m MAGA and I gave you my list. Let me see yours. 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

MAGA

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

Give me a break!  "Lock Her Up" was a campaign slogan from a guy who had zero power or authority at the time he, or his campaign, created it.  It was NOT an address to the American people from a sitting President with armed marines standing behind him.

Nice try Billsy.....not even close.  Keep swinging and missing.

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give me a break!  "Lock Her Up" was a campaign slogan from a guy who had zero power or authority at the time he, or his campaign, created it.  It was NOT an address to the American people from a sitting President with armed marines standing behind him.

Nice try Billsy.....not even close.  Keep swinging and missing.

Nope - I am 100% on target - project harder 

MAGA demonizes ANYONE not MAGA including Chris Jacobs, Liz Cheney and so on…

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope - I am 100% on target - project harder 

MAGA demonizes ANYONE not MAGA including Chris Jacobs, Liz Cheney and so on…

So you freak out about MAGA demonizing people.  Isn’t that what our President did in his Philadelphia speech.   Convince me I’m wrong.  Ball in your court. 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Swing batter, batter, batter, swiiing batter! 

Funny someone who spends countless hours on a politics board complains about politicians playing politics. 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So you freak out about MAGA demonizing people.  Isn’t that what our President did in his Philadelphia speech.   Convince me I’m wrong.  Ball in your court. 

Funny someone who spends countless hours on a politics board complains about politicians playing politics. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Biden called out fascists. if you’re not a fascist - you have nothing to worry about.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Biden called out fascists. if you’re not a fascist - you have nothing to worry about.

But I’m a dyed in the wool Trump MAGA supporter.  Kinda puts a damper on your and Joe’s MAGA Republicans are evil fascists doesn’t it?  

You and Joe have no clue what MAGA is. Well I think Joe does.  He’s smarter than you. He knows how to lie and drum up support for the Dems by riling up the troops   And he needs an enemy and he invented one. And you lap it up.  Conned by an old man with apparent cognitive problems.  Doesn’t say much about you.  😏

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Dems are the party that tries to shut down opposing views.  That's the real threat to Democracy.

Where do you come up with these gems?

Why is Liz and Chris Jacobs about to be out of office?

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

But I’m a dyed in the wool Trump MAGA supporter.  Kinda puts a damper on your and Joe’s MAGA Republicans are evil fascists doesn’t it?  

You and Joe have no clue what MAGA is. Well I think Joe does.  He’s smarter than you. He knows how to lie and drum up support for the Dems by riling up the troops   And he needs an enemy and he invented one. And you lap it up.  Conned by an old man with apparent cognitive problems.  Doesn’t say much about you.  😏

You really keep trying to legitimatize MAGA. Its really cute.

At least you’re honest about your fascism. You are no patriot.

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where do you come up with these gems?

Why is Liz and Chris Jacobs about to be out of office?

You really keep trying to legitimatize MAGA. Its really cute.

At least you’re honest about your fascism. You are no patriot.

My fascism?  Ha. Because I consider myself a MAGA Trump supporter?  That automatically makes me a fascist.  

You can’t even tell me what MAGA means to you.  I gave you nearly a dozen bullet points as to what makes me a MAGA supporter. None of which makes me a fascist.  Again I interact with MAGA supporters almost every day.  You on the other hand obviously never do.

So I ask you again. In your own words, not some Twit for Brains  words.  Yours.  What makes MAGA fascist?   

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My fascism?  Ha. Because I consider myself a MAGA Trump supporter?  That automatically makes me a fascist.  

You can’t even tell me what MAGA means to you.  I gave you nearly a dozen bullet points as to what makes me a MAGA supporter. None of which makes me a fascist.  Again I interact with MAGA supporters almost every day.  You on the other hand obviously never do.

So I ask you again. In your own words, not some Twit for Brains  words.  Yours.  What makes MAGA fascist?   

omfg - I repeatedly make it clear what MAGA is. You hate your self. You hate everything about yourself that you try so hard to rebrand MAGA.

MAGA is the ARMPIT of America.

Put me back on IGNORE as I want to have NOTHING to do with FASCISTS like you.

BYE

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

omfg - I repeatedly make it clear what MAGA is. You hate your self. You hate everything about yourself that you try so hard to rebrand MAGA.

MAGA is the ARMPIT of America.

Put me back on IGNORE as I want to have NOTHING to do with FASCISTS like you.

BYE

Nah you didn’t. You linked to some dumbass Twits that show you don’t know what I means especially when you say….

Fascists like me.  

BOO!!  

😂😂😂

Sorry I engaged with you and, as always, exposed you as they raging psychotic you are.  Seriously, when you have several people here telling you to get help I suggest you take our advice. 

Later dude. You’ve lost….again. 

9 hours ago, Doc said:

The Dems are the party that tries to shut down opposing views. 

Thank You! 

And for everyone else in the class….THAT is actually the distinguishing characteristic of “fascism”.  I have no idea what everyone else on here thinks the word means, and I’m certain Joe Biden and his puppeteers don’t know. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank You! 

And for everyone else in the class….THAT is actually the distinguishing characteristic of “fascism”.  I have no idea what everyone else on here thinks the word means, and I’m certain Joe Biden and his puppeteers don’t know. 

It's communism. 

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank You! 

They may have a point with referring to the ultra ultra far right as fascists but MAGA?   But it’s a minuscule group. That is first off laughable and second borderline slanderous.  Most of the people I know who embrace MAGA are just ordinary conservatives. White, black, brown, male, female.  It really pisses me off that the leader of the free world and his supporters have demonized this group of people. 

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Again that’s right wing extremist not MAGA.  Get your ass off the Twit For Brains machine and talk to some MAGA supporters to see who they/we really are.  I’m MAGA and I gave you my list. Let me see yours. 

That, or its straight out of the Dem playbook.  They have a history of fabricating things like this, especially when it gets close to November.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

The Dems are the party that tries to shut down opposing views.  That's the real threat to Democracy.

They continually deny that, but when was the last time you saw a liberal speaker shut down on a college campus?  Conservative speakers, on the other hand, are routinely shut down.  

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They may have a point with referring to the ultra ultra far right as fascists but MAGA?   But it’s a minuscule group. That is first off laughable and second borderline slanderous.  Most of the people I know who embrace MAGA are just ordinary conservatives. White, black, brown, male, female.  It really pisses me off that the leader of the free world and his supporters have demonized this group of people. 

What else is he going to do to sell people on voting for Dems?  While it's infuriating, I understand why and I hope people can see through it.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank You! 

Chris Jacobs

Liz Cheney

gtfoh

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Chris Jacobs

Liz Cheney

gtfoh

Well lookie here.  Our resident tool has figured out the both sides participate in this BS smear politics. You do agree that both sides do right or was Biden’s speech exempt form your destain?   

Meanwhile. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . back at the Biden speech thread, 

all was not well for those trying to distract from what a disaster it was.

Vulnerable Democrats Distancing Themselves From Biden’s MAGA Speech

by Mike LaChance 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/09/vulnerable-democrats-distancing-themselves-from-bidens-maga-speech/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-run-from-bidens-divisive-maga-speech

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/6/wisconsins-mandela-barnes-senate-candidate-skips-b/

• Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Mike LaChance 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/09/vulnerable-democrats-distancing-themselves-from-bidens-maga-speech/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-run-from-bidens-divisive-maga-speech

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/6/wisconsins-mandela-barnes-senate-candidate-skips-b/

Rasmussen - the cults go to when they need a false sense of security

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Mike LaChance 

Any minute now a new Trump bombshell incoming...

I can see it now...

TRUMP RESPOSIBLE FOR QUEEN DEATH?

• Haha (+1) 1