Manti T'eo Netflix Doc - The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist

stuvian

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because not everyone thinks with there ****

including some star athletes 

Especially if he really was religious it’s not that strange… Just because it’s strange to you doesn’t make it weird

It’s just not common for the 21st-century

I don't think that being religious is "weird,"  or even "strange." The entire scenario as presented did however raise an eyebrow for me, and perhaps thousands of others. Maybe that is why a documentary was made about it.

Oh and I'm sorry, I was under the impression that we are living in the 21st century. 

Be well. 

55 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't think that being religious is "weird,"  or even "strange." The entire scenario as presented did however raise an eyebrow for me, and perhaps thousands of others. Maybe that is why a documentary was made about it.

Oh and I'm sorry, I was under the impression that we are living in the 21st century. 

Be well. 

I mean I think the entire situation is crazy… It definitely didn’t seem like it all added up from the get-go

But Even Tim Tebow professed to be a virgin lol And he was getting hot tail thrown at him daily and said he was waiting 

Maybe to manti It was more about how he felt than being physical 

Maybe his religion was that important to him

I’m just not trying to judge manti at all because I couldn’t imagine the stress it caused and I certainly wasn’t implying that you only think  with your **** lol just that maybe manti had more willpower than most men 

college football is back in a week!

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/22/2022 at 5:54 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

This isn't going to go over very well but idc.

His relationship is similar to religion. Nobody has ever saw, heard or touched God but there's millions of people that say they're in a committed relationship with it. Once you start believing in things that may or may not be there believing in more becomes easier. 

What's "idc"?

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.