Seven Subpoenaed in Fulton County Grand Jury Investigation Investigating Trump's Attempts to Overturn the 2020 Election

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

If Dem lawyers decided to commit crimes, they should be prosecuted too. I absolutely want the judicial system to indict people who commit crimes.

But they won't be.  As an example, the Clinton campaign funded and manufactured the Russian collusion hoax, fed the false story to the FBI, which then used it as pretext to acquire warrants to snoop on a Presidential campaign.  False statements, documents, payments laundered, and conspiracy.  They all walked.  

AG Garland names the Asst AG as special prosecutor for the Hunter Biden "investigation", the same guy that's been stonewalling the investigation for years, made a secret blanket immunity deal, and shut down investigators from other Federal agencies such as the IRS.  Special powers to delay it more and hide it better providing assistance to the administration in power.  The cops at the FBI are going to arrest themselves and the lawyers at DOJ are going to put themselves on trial?  Not a chance.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's an abomination. It's their airing of our countries dirty laundry for the world to see.

It's a petty grievance and it's an embarrassment that my fellow Americans would support such a pathetic display 

I'm ashamed of you Dems for supporting such a grotesque miscarriage of justice 

Trump did that and more starting on Tuesday, November 24, 2015:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7f34662251128d2cc8b

You are an embarrassment for supporting this POS and endorsing this pathetic display.

Shame on you 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump did that and more starting on Tuesday, November 24, 2015:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7f34662251128d2cc8b

You are an embarrassment for supporting this POS and endorsing this pathetic display.

Shame on you 

I support less government involvement and in our day to day lives.

Yes, this is true 

And I feel no shame about that 

Edited by TSOL

48 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So we should just let former presidents commit serious crimes? Try to overturn elections? Defraud the country? 

Other democracies prosecute politicians who commit crimes. 

Do you think politicians should be immune to prosecution for crimes?

You’re a total clown. The lesson of the last election is that our system worked. The checks and balances put in place resolved the issue. Trump is not president and he didn’t need to be forcefully removed from office by anyone. The End. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But they won't be.  As an example, the Clinton campaign funded and manufactured the Russian collusion hoax, fed the false story to the FBI, which then used it as pretext to acquire warrants to snoop on a Presidential campaign.  False statements, documents, payments laundered, and conspiracy.  They all walked.  

But you see the FBI fixed all of those things internally. None of those things can happen again. The FBI said so. No need to punish anyone who broke the law here, things are fine going forward.

And #chigoose, the King, is more than willing to swallow that load and keep repeating it.

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

AG Garland names the Asst AG as special prosecutor for the Hunter Biden "investigation", the same guy that's been stonewalling the investigation for years, made a secret blanket immunity deal, and shut down investigators from other Federal agencies such as the IRS.  Special powers to delay it more and hide it better providing assistance to the administration in power.  The cops at the FBI are going to arrest themselves and the lawyers at DOJ are going to put themselves on trial?  Not a chance.  

#Chigoose is just waiting for evidence, any evidence!

:lol:

Just now, TSOL said:

I support less government involvement and n our day to day lives.

Yes, this is true 

Then why do you support Conald who increased the size of federal government, increased our debt, and couldn’t keep out of court going after muslins and LGTBQ?

Look at what red states are doing ~ actual communists - going after women, blacks, LGTBQ and history - these actions couldn’t be more intrusive in every day life.

You cry about dirty laundry and embarrassment but you support this traitor who prioritizes Putin over America, Americans, and our own intelligence agencies.

Look at this disgrace:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Look at America’s dirtiest laundry that the you and the cult spend every day cleaning up after - an endless job.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

But you see the FBI fixed all of those things internally. None of those things can happen again. The FBI said so. No need to punish anyone who broke the law here, things are fine going forward.

And #chigoose, the King, is more than willing to swallow that load and keep repeating it.

#Chigoose is just waiting for evidence, any evidence!

:lol:

These people are amazing. If this went to an actual court the judge would say… “wait, what, you mean the winner of the contract/bid is bringing a claim against the loser?”. And then…”Get the Fock out of my courtroom! We don’t have time for this.”

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Then why do you support Conald who increased the size of federal government, increased our debt, and couldn’t keep out of court going after muslins and LGTBQ?

Look at what red states are doing ~ actual communists - going after women, blacks, LGTBQ and history - these actions couldn’t be more intrusive in every day life.

You cry about dirty laundry and embarrassment but you support this traitor who prioritizes Putin over America, Americans, and our own intelligence agencies.

Look at this disgrace:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Look at America’s dirtiest laundry that the you and the cult spend every day cleaning up after - an endless job.

I just don't view it that way. I'm not against Muslims and LGTBQ I just don't want offensive material in mine or my kids direct view. 

Trump 100% never prioritized Putin over America that's crazy. 

I just like conservative idealism as opposed to the rampant progressive "change just for the sake of change" agenda. 

I never meant to hurt you .. I never meant to make you cry.... 

Edited by TSOL
Oops
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is a gross misstatement of the facts. Where in the world are you getting your information?

But in any case, did Hillary Clinton conspire to have people act as fraudulent electors to change the election outcome in any state? Did she pressure state officials to change the voting tallies? Was she told time and time again that she lost but despite this, act to overturn the outcome of the election?

This isn't even in the same ballpark as the Steele Dossier. Why are you all so obsessed with it? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

This is a gross misstatement of the facts. Where in the world are you getting your information?

But in any case, did Hillary Clinton conspire to have people act as fraudulent electors to change the election outcome in any state? Did she pressure state officials to change the voting tallies? Was she told time and time again that she lost but despite this, act to overturn the outcome of the election?

This isn't even in the same ballpark as the Steele Dossier. Why are you all so obsessed with it? 

You are completely delusional.

• Agree 1

In my long career I have personally reviewed and presided over literally hundreds of multi million dollar public bids. (Maybe thousands.) In each case those competing for the contract spend many months and many thousands of dollars trying to win the contract. If the results of the sealed bids are anywhere near close, the second place and sometimes even the third place bidders question literally everything about the low bidder’s paperwork. There’s almost always a “bid protest” submitted to the awarding agency, board, council and their attorneys…including the protesting entity making public statements in open forum at the night of the award. The board or council listen to the protest, ask staff and council if the protest has merit, and in 999 out of 1,000 they choose to move forward with the intended award. Nobody is indicted for the protest; no matter how ridiculous the claim may be seen to be. Everyone moves on and the unsuccessful bidder is NEVER disqualified from bidding the next time. You cannot tell me that in the Trump case it isn’t political, because it is! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

In my long career I have personally reviewed and presided over literally hundreds of multi million dollar public bids. (Maybe thousands.) In each case those competing for the contract spend many months and many thousands of dollars trying to win the contract. If the results of the sealed bids are anywhere near close, the second place and sometimes even the third place bidders question literally everything about the low bidder’s paperwork. There’s almost always a “bid protest” submitted to the awarding agency, board, council and their attorneys…including the protesting entity making public statements in open forum at the night of the award. The board or council listen to the protest, ask staff and council if the protest has merit, and in 999 out of 1,000 they choose to move forward with the intended award. Nobody is indicted for the protest; no matter how ridiculous the claim may be seen to be. Everyone moves on and the unsuccessful bidder is NEVER disqualified from bidding the next time. You cannot tell me that in the Trump case it isn’t political, because it is! 

None of this is relevant to this case. 

He is not being indicted for complaining. He is being indicted for fraud. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

None of this is relevant to this case. 

He is not being indicted for complaining. He is being indicted for fraud. 

It’s ALL relevant. In virtually every bid protest there is some allegation of fraud on somebody’s part. You’re clueless! 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s ALL relevant. In virtually every bid protest there is some allegation of fraud on somebody’s part. You’re clueless! 

This isn’t a bid. It isn’t a contract. It isn’t an allegation of fraud in a bidding. 

This is a conspiracy to commit fraud after the fact. 

Maybe talk to someone who actually knows anything about this before calling someone else clueless because you’re completely off base here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

This isn’t a bid. It isn’t a contract. It isn’t an allegation of fraud in a bidding. 

This is a conspiracy to commit fraud after the fact. 

Maybe talk to someone who actually knows anything about this before calling someone else clueless because you’re completely off base here. 

Ha! I’ve listened to every opinion there can be Goose and whether you want to hear it or not there’s tons of disagreement to go around. That’s why we don’t just agree with the government in a free, non-fascist society. And…. I didn’t say it was a bid. I was OBVIOUSLY making an analogy to a similar publicly governed competition. Fraud, my arse! 

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! I’ve listened to every opinion there can be Goose and whether you want to hear it or not there’s tons of disagreement to go around. That’s why we don’t just agree with the government in a free, non-fascist society. And…. I didn’t say it was a bid. I was OBVIOUSLY making an analogy to a similar publicly governed competition. Fraud, my arse! 

I guess your arse is fraud then. 

Not sure what else you would call having people sign documents falsely claiming to be officials in order to subvert an election. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I guess your arse is fraud then. 

Not sure what else you would call having people sign documents falsely claiming to be officials in order to subvert an election. 

We’re going to find out Goose. By now you should’ve learned not to believe everything being reported. As an attorney I thought that’d be a freshman year course….no? 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We’re going to find out Goose. By now you should’ve learned not to believe everything being reported. As an attorney I thought that’d be a freshman year course….no? 

Maybe you should try reading primary sources and, in areas that aren’t in your wheelhouse, listening to experts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Let me give Billsfu.kc a hint...

When you hear "experts say..."  "many experts tell us"  " according to experts...."

Accompanied by ZERO mention of who exactly those "experts" are, where they made such claims, and data to support the claims....

THEN YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.

"experts say that despite the sky appearing to be blue, it's actually green."

Question from sane people: What experts? Where is their data to back up the claim?

Answer from useful idiots: Shut up. Experts say so.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Maybe you should try reading primary sources and, in areas that aren’t in your wheelhouse, listening to experts. 

Goose, I think you'll find that I'm willing to listen...please describe the 'fraud' you claim to have been perpetrated

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, T&C said:

In the brief, Willis summarily dismissed the comparison between the action of the Georgia defendants and “actions that did not result in prosecution 60 years ago in a different jurisdiction with different election code and criminal statutes, presided over by different prosecuting agencies, and with differing substantive evidence of criminal intent.”

And most important and obvious but left unsaid.. that she's out to get Trump.   Please excuse me if we're still playing that "rule of law" game of peek-a-boo.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

The ‘Why Not?’ grand jury: The Georgia
final report should worry us all

The Hill, by Jonathan Turley

With the release of the special grand jury final report in Georgia, the nation finally was able to see what foreperson Emily Kohrs last February was giggling about in interviews. Call it the “Why not?” report.

Back then, when Kohrs was asked if there were recommended charges, she chuckled and said, “Can you imagine doing this for eight months and not coming out with a whole list of recommended indictments? It’s not a short list. It’s not.'” In addition to nodding at an expected Trump indictment, she added, “There may be some names on that list that you wouldn’t expect.” After all, why not?

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4194898-the-why-not-grand-jury-the-georgia-final-report-should-worry-us-all/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL at the minnows here taking the bait.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

The case is crumbling, but you lemmings can keep on celebrating.

She pleaded guilty on Thursday morning to six misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference of election duties.

Ms. Powell, who appeared in a downtown Atlanta courtroom, was sentenced to six years of probation for the charges, a significantly less-severe outcome than she would have faced if found guilty of the charges for which she was originally indicted, which included a violation of the state racketeering law

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Texas Lindsay is your source of insight? Pretty much sums you up

12 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Texas Lindsay is your source of insight? Pretty much sums you up

Another one with the same old mistake 

The information is right there, it was just posted by Texas Lindsey. 

The Fulton County prosecutor office 

and MSNBC. 

Pretty much sums up your mistake. 

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Then why did she make a deal at all if she was so assured to beat those charges? I mean seriously what's your theory that she decided that instead of going through a trial that you think she'd apparently clearly win, she decided to make a deal for lesser charges while having to speak truthfully about her involvement in the criminal conspiracy and be prepared to testify. As well as the years of probation, the fine, and likely future loss of her law license.

You think that's what that means? Or maybe and I'm just spit balling, but she was right before her trial was going to start, went "Oh *****! I'm about to go to prison." and made a deal to avoid it.

I mean what do you think a plea deal is?

Edited by Warcodered