U-Haul Full Of Nazi's Arrested In Idaho

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You're fine to ask questions. But what you actually did is create a whole made-up scenario in your mind about the circumstances around the stop/search of the UHaul in order to support your theory of a conspiracy. That's the definition of mental gymnastics. 

It's like a Bills Fan believing Jalen Wydermyer will become their next starting TE and then building the scenario in their mind that would allow that future to come true. You have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to come up with that scenario.

So you can show me where in recent history an undrafted TE has become the starter for Buffalo? But in the scenario Wydermyer does become a stud I am taking credit for the prediction.

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

So, not having been a LEO, is it standard practice for suspects to remain masked and wearing their backpacks after being cuffed?

I've never seen an arrest where not only do you get to keep your face covering, hat and gloves on, but keep the entire group of suspects together!  You certainly get an impression they are going to lengths to protect identities.  

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Bro, how crazy is it that this is what it has come to?

Every time there is a major event, i now ignore the initial reports, anticipating that it will get revealed that the Feds were helping to engineer a “false flag” event  in some way (ie Russia Hoax, organizing Whitmer abduction, and helping to instigate January 6)...There always seems like there is something weird going on lately...

It is batshit crazy that the first thought you and too many others have to any event which is inconvenient to your worldview is a "false flag".  Thanks, Alex Jones.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It is batshit crazy that the first thought you and too many others have to any event which is inconvenient to your worldview is a "false flag".  Thanks, Alex Jones.  

I'm sure this was a legitimate bust but this just seems to be the most docile bunch of Nazi's we've run across here.  Getting into the generally accepted narrative that they're dangerous and hostile hate groups you'd expect them to play the role and come out of the back of that U-Haul guns blazin'.   But from appearances they exited the vehicle in an orderly fashion, presented no resistance to the instructions and direction of officers at the scene, and just quietly and without incident surrendered.  Since when do Nazi's just surrender?  It just seems out of character.  And no mention of any weapons or other devices.  Just conspiracy to riot which sounds pretty sketchy and doesn't measure up to their rep of engaging in mayhem and destruction.       

• Dislike 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm sure this was a legitimate bust but this just seems to be the most docile bunch of Nazi's we've run across here.  Getting into the generally accepted narrative that they're dangerous and hostile hate groups you'd expect them to play the role and come out of the back of that U-Haul guns blazin'.   But from appearances they exited the vehicle in an orderly fashion, presented no resistance to the instructions and direction of officers at the scene, and just quietly and without incident surrendered.  Since when do Nazi's just surrender?  It just seems out of character.  And no mention of any weapons or other devices.  Just conspiracy to riot which sounds pretty sketchy and doesn't measure up to their rep of engaging in mayhem and destruction.       

I read they found at least one smoke canister.

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Since when is the Patriot Front some fearsome fighting force that will die before surrender? 

Your entire argument is semantics and rests on use of the term Nazi and baseless conclusions drawn from invocation of that term. This must be a false flag because real Nazis would go down fighting.

Since when is the dastardly FBI in the habit of letting their many false flags get foiled by podunk local law enforcement?

• Agree 1

It's been common knowledge that there are a bunch of Nazi d-bags up in northern Idaho my whole life.  It doesn't surprise me that the idiots would go to disrupt a gay pride parade.  The thing I don't get, other than it is illegal to put a bunch of people in the back of a u-haul, is what did they do to break the law?  From what I've seen they had shields, which is a defensive tool, and they would definitely need them as they were about to get their asses kicked by a bunch of gay folks...

Why did they all get arrested?  It's just odd.  I suppose, yeah, they had informants, but what was the big plan? To block a few of the blows before they are overtaken by thousands of people?

Morons.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Sorry, but our government and media have proven, time and again, that they are too corrupt not to be second guessed and questioned at every turn...After covid they lost all of my confidence with the games they were trying to pull...

I actually am a bit surprised that you are so eager to take the first thing, that is reported to you, at face value...what’s so wrong about waiting to let all the facts come in before making a determination? Isn’t that just common sense? If they end up getting the story right, then good for them...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

Looks like 31 people from 11 states.  So it's not just the Idaho nazi's.  They are headed by a 23 year old who has been in the fascist game since he was in high school.  Seasoned pro.  Wonder why they didn't have a larger contingent of people. Must be a shortage of nazi's these days.

They were all put up on $300 bond except the 23 year old leader, he get's no bail.  weird.

I really don't think this was arranged by the Feds like a lot of folks are saying, I think this was the largest gathering of fascists the country has seen in years and we should be very careful.

8 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I think this was the largest gathering of fascists the country has seen in years and we should be very careful.

Yeah.

Except there was less than a third of the people attending my nephew's high school graduation party yesterday.

If they are fascist dirtballs then hold them responsible for any laws they broke and keep an eye on them,

but don't fall for that democrat led propaganda of them being a major threat.

They're a bunch of dopes playing dress-up, the same type you see in Antifa.

Edited by B-Man

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Yeah.

Except there was less than a third of the people attending my nephew's high school graduation party yesterday.

If they are fascist dirtballs than hold them responsible for any laws they broke and keep an eye on them,

but don't fall for that democrat led propaganda of them being a major threat.

They're a bunch of dopes playing dress-up, the same type you see in Antifa.

Except Antifa has the brains to show up with weapons instead of just shields.  These are the folks that are the greatest danger to America and Democracy.  All 31 of them.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd say at least since "insurrectionists and people trying to overthrow the government" show up without weapons and leave in time to make their dinner rezzies.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Sorry, but our government and media have proven, time and again, that they are too corrupt not to be second guessed and questioned at every turn...After covid they lost all of my confidence with the games they were trying to pull...

I actually am a bit surprised that you are so eager to take the first thing, that is reported to you, at face value...what’s so wrong about waiting to let all the facts come in before making a determination? Isn’t that just common sense? 👍

Skepticism is great and a necessary part of a functioning democracy.  Assuming every mass act of violence or anything invoking white supremacy or fringe right wing organizations is a plot by the government to commit violence against its citizens to steal your freedoms is not skepticism.  Its also not at all consistent with waiting for all the facts to come out.  Knee jerk claims of false flag is a dangerous side effect of letting Alex Jones and the like into your home.  

Calling out the boy who cried false flag does not mean I accept all media at face value.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you can show me where in recent history an undrafted TE has become the starter for Buffalo? But in the scenario Wydermyer does become a stud I am taking credit for the prediction.

Jason Peters was an undrafted TE 😏

41 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I really don't think this was arranged by the Feds like a lot of folks are saying, I think this was the largest gathering of fascists the country has seen in years and we should be very careful.

Th thought that was the DNC convention.😆

• Haha (+1) 1