Von Miller's house for sale in CO

KDIGGZ

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The front and back of Miller's OP house being completely different is hugely ugly

Why would Beane be selling that perfect place?

So many possibilities, but maybe the wife got tired of feeling like she was living at the YMCA gym attached to a Holiday Inn indoor pool?   😋

Unique properties like that require a unique buyer. 

lol why on earth would he finance a buyer's "bridge loan"??  That means he can't get a traditional mortgage.  

Check this out:

"The contract specified that “borrower agrees to use his best efforts to secure alternative financing.” In the case that didn’t happen, the whole balance would be due on Dec. 1, 2023, the terms state."   WTF?

Get financing after you agree to purchase the house.....if you can!!  Otherwise you have to pay the entire balance----with money I already know you don't have!

Now it will be auctioned for whatever.  

wow.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Beane's house back on the market!

https://redf.in/l1gWqR

This hurts. I paid just under that for my house in Santa Barbara. Yes, it’s beautiful here. I chose to live here (my wife grew up here and together we moved 5 times across the country for my job, the whole time she said she wanted to move back; 13 years of telling me, we finally did it last year ). I love it here. The weather is so constantly perfect that a drizzle of rain makes the ladies on Nextdoor go wild. The people are so chill, like walking down the street you feel no stress from anyone. No one is in a rush. Having just left Hoboken, that’s really nice. I could go on about SB. 

BUT, Jesus H Christ on a crutch, I’m fairly certain my living room, dining room, kitchen, and spare bedroom could fit on his…. ***** basketball court. 

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This hurts. I paid just under that for my house in Santa Barbara. Yes, it’s beautiful here. I chose to live here (my wife grew up here and together we moved 5 times across the country for my job, the whole time she said she wanted to move back; 13 years of telling me, we finally did it last year ). I love it here. The weather is so constantly perfect that a drizzle of rain makes the ladies on Nextdoor go wild. The people are so chill, like walking down the street you feel no stress from anyone. No one is in a rush. Having just left Hoboken, that’s really nice. I could go on about SB. 

BUT, Jesus H Christ on a crutch, I’m fairly certain my living room, dining room, kitchen, and spare bedroom could fit on his…. ***** basketball court. 

Location, location, location, baby...

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I wonder if there's a legit correlation between you living in Hoboken/acting like a lunatic here versus you living someplace chill/being a great poster to read here;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.