The Ministry Of Truth

At Last We’re Getting Some (Chilling) Hints About What the Disinformation Chief Wants to Do

by Robert Spencer

Old Joe Biden’s handlers haven’t been able to give us a clear answer about what the Department of Homeland Security’s ominous new Disinformation Governance Board is actually going to do. But now its censorship power-drunk chief, Nina Jankowicz, has provided a detailed description of an authority she wants to have in order to fight this alleged disinformation, and it’s downright chilling.So far, the powers behind the Disinformation Board haven’t been able to get their stories straight about exactly what “disinformation” the Board would supposedly combat.

In a video that surfaced Tuesday, Jankowicz is speaking to a panel of nine people; seven are visible, and two have their cameras turned off. The disinformation czarina spoke of how Leftists must start to micromanage Twitter in order to combat the speech of those whom they hate.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/robert-spencer/2022/05/11/at-last-were-getting-some-chilling-hints-about-what-the-disinformation-chief-wants-to-do-n1596936

325333_image.jpg

• Angry 1

On 5/8/2022 at 12:29 PM, B-Man said:

Exposes herself right off the bat.

Disinformation Czarina Nina Jankowicz Declares Parents Concerned About Critical Race Theory “Disinformers”

Jankowicz-TikTok-e1651972199978.png

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/05/disinformation-czarina-nina-jankowicz-declares-parents-concerned-about-critical-race-theory-disinformers/

Always look at the eyes.

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

Disinformation czarina has a cool ring to it , speculation she is very smart and Jewish-Russian decent. So far so good , worth a try.

Nina-Jankowicz-300x300.jpg

When this misinformation gig flames out and fails because its both comical and ridiculous along with being a completely transparent and unconstitutional attempt at government censorship that only the most dim-witted will fall for, I suspect the only job offer she'll get is as some sort of S&M dominatrix beating the "johns" with a ridding crop until they're forced to tell the truth and denounce their allegiance to Putin! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When this misinformation gig flames out and fails because its both comical and ridiculous along with being a completely transparent and unconstitutional attempt at government censorship that only the most dim-witted will fall for, I suspect the only job offer she'll get is as some sort of S&M dominatrix beating the "johns" with a ridding crop until they're forced to tell the truth and denounce their allegiance to Putin! 

Or maybe she can play Mary Poppins at the Shanghai Disney.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Another topic that will NOT be acknowledged or discussed on TRUTH Social:

Leaked emails from Trump’s lawyer show blueprint for a 2024 coup

So let me see if I’ve got this right….Trump supporters wanted Trump to win. Am I close? 

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me see if I’ve got this right….Trump supporters wanted Trump to win. Am I close? 

Trump supporters wanted Trump to piss all over his oath and the constitution when he LOST.

And these fascists are plotting to successfully override the results of our next presidential election..

Keep up 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Every accusation is a confession when it comes to the cult... keep it up - you got this

Even though you paint yourself as a dim, unpleasant, humorless scold you had enough on the ball to recognize the dumbassery inherent in my comment. I know you are familiar with that sort of comment so it probably came easy. Nevertheless kudos are in order. Now go outside. It’s super nice out there. 

• Eyeroll 1