The Ministry Of Truth

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Truth the freaks can’t handle 

I've read so much of this word garbage that I'd ask any of these idiots specifically which article or amendment to the constitution protects abortion rights?  What's that "truth"?  Ask that question and all you'll get is evasion, deflection, silence, and maybe some gratuitous personal attacks from idiots that have never even read the Constitution.  But they'll all experts purely through their virtue signaling and pissy fits when they don't get their way.  The decision is back at the people's legislature where it belongs.  Get the votes, get something passed.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've read so much of this word garbage that I'd ask any of these idiots specifically which article or amendment to the constitution protects abortion rights?  What's that "truth"?  Ask that question and all you'll get is evasion, deflection, silence, and maybe some gratuitous personal attacks from idiots that have never even read the Constitution.  But they'll all experts purely through their virtue signaling and pissy fits when they don't get their way.  The decision is back at the people's legislature where it belongs.  Get the votes, get something passed.

Legal right to privacy

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Legal right to privacy

So the IV Amendment?  "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized". 

Okay.  I'd be curious how a lawyer would articulate a credible legal argument in front of the court to establish the amendment or right to privacy terms are applicable to abortion.  Is the argument centered around the rules and regulations pertaining to medical privacy between doctor and patient?  HIPAA for example?  But even there, the fundamental principles behind medical privacy issues are one's of disclosure and confidentiality, who can access medical records and for what reasons, and not what is allowed or not allowed.  So I wonder.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So the IV Amendment?  "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized". 

Okay.  I'd be curious how a lawyer would articulate a credible legal argument in front of the court to establish the amendment or right to privacy terms are applicable to abortion.  Is the argument centered around the rules and regulations pertaining to medical privacy between doctor and patient?  HIPAA for example?  But even there, the fundamental principles behind medical privacy issues are one's of disclosure and confidentiality, who can access medical records and for what reasons, and not what is allowed or not allowed.  So I wonder.  

That's what they've been (erroneously 😱) told is the justification for it being a protected right.  It's not even close. 

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

and yet they demand that public funds pay for it?

Do they or is that what you’re told?

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's what they've been (erroneously 😱) told is the justification for it being a protected right.  It's not even close. 

But go find the words AR-15 in the constitution - we will all wait 

• 2 weeks later...