The Ministry Of Truth

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The idea of killing a baby about to be born, in the name of choice, pleases you? Sounds like an idea Putin, Xi, or Jong-un could get behind. 

But that’s not what she said, precious.

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

See - you freaks want to be able to lie and not be called out on it…

Too damn bad

It seems you retired it, due to excessive lameness I presume and I do applaud you for that, but allow me to resurrect here…every accusation is a confession. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Except most of those stories are actually true or partially true.

Even if they aren't not, it's not the government's job to tell us what truth is.

Her office is unconditional and she needs to be removed ant the Disinformation Governance Board needs to be dissolved.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/05/06/nina-jankowicz-defending-kamala-harris-and-ilhan-omar-in-latest-disinfo-drop-proves-ministry-of-truth-will-be-the-biggest-shtshow-ever-watch/

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Even if they aren't not, it's not the government's job to tell us what truth is.

Her office is unconditional and she needs to be removed ant the Disinformation Governance Board needs to be dissolved.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/05/06/nina-jankowicz-defending-kamala-harris-and-ilhan-omar-in-latest-disinfo-drop-proves-ministry-of-truth-will-be-the-biggest-shtshow-ever-watch/

Let the Left tell us what they would say if Trump spearheaded this "department." 

Secession.  

They are not salvageable. 

But hey look - that Haythorne guy is creepy!     

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Okay…this has to be shut down NOW!! Spreading rumors about politicians is no longer going to be allowed in America? Really? That’s pretty much all that politicians do! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/2/2022 at 1:35 PM, Tiberius said:

LOL, this thread must have been ordered up after the latest round of polling showing Dems doing much better in mid term races 

Panic on the wacky right 

Wake up Tibs your dreaming again as long as this POTUS is in office the Dems polls will be in the toilet with every swoop of the executive pen because he just adds more & more to inflation & the backs of those paying for it .

On 5/2/2022 at 1:32 PM, DRsGhost said:

Glenn Greenwald will go down in history as one of the last great American journalists...We should all be so grateful for his tireless and passionate work in exposing the corruption in the mainstream media, and US government,  regardless of political affiliation...👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

The Ministry of Truth… and hypocrisy

I am half in agreement with you on your post...

First off, I am not for a “ministry of truth”...It reminds me too much of Berlin 1938...just very creepy sounding...and, if we are being honest, we know that it will only be used to promote the “truth” of those in power, while silencing dissenting views- no matter how legitimate they may be...and that’s never a good thing...

Second, I agree with your point about Fox News hypocrisy...it is blatant and obvious for all to see...Former politicians and political tools have been running to news outlets, for employment, for decades, no matter the political affiliation...nice find...👍

Lastly, I don’t understand your point about the Trump/Goya pic...perhaps you can elaborate...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

I bet this chick was an "aspiring actress" at one time.  She seems as ditzy and fake as one.

Hopefully her 15 minutes end soon.

Says the guy who voted twice for a reality tv host...

lmao

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I am half in agreement with you on your post...

First off, I am not for a “ministry of truth”...It reminds me too much of Berlin 1938...just very creepy sounding...and, if we are being honest, we know that it will only be used promote the “truth” of those in power, while silencing dissenting views- no matter how legitimate they may be...and that’s never a good thing...

Second, I agree with your point about Fox News hypocrisy...it is blatant and obvious for all to see...Former politicians and political tools have been running to news outlets, for employment, for decades, no matter the political affiliation...nice find...👍

Lastly, I don’t understand your point about the Trump/Goya pic...perhaps you can elaborate...

Agreed, I probably shouldn't have included the Lincoln Project but its hilarious to see how the cult responds to that group so I left it...

Bottom line - Ms Kayleigh Hypocrisy is biching about conflict of interest (which is hilarious because she left the White House and immediately took a job at Fox News) and while she is biching about a conflict of interest - she didn't say jack about the Conald and Ivanka pimping out Goya Foods (which is a conflict of interest and prohibited) after the backlash against comments made by its CEO.

• Thank you (+1) 1