Do you want to draft Breece Hall

Milanos Milano

Do you want the Bills to draft Breece Hall?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Drafting Breece Hall

6 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Not spite - a poorly worded question.  

My guess is 100% of the board would be ecstatic about drafting Hall in round 7, but what does that mean.

Do I want Hall on this team - sure for the right value and absolutely not for the wrong value.

Both answers can be correct based upon your question.

It’s not poorly worded. It’s as simple and straightforward as possible. Do you like Hall as a prospect and do you want the Bills to draft him. That’s it. 

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

Can’t wait for the 3 more Hall threads next week pre-draft.

And yet here you are lol 

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

WHY? we have a huge thread on this..

There is no poll option in that thread. This isn’t meant to be a discussion thread. It’s just a poll to see where everyone stands on Hall that can be tabulated and easily looked back on. 

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

oh yes, please keep starting them!

If the mods want to merge the poll with the thread, they can do so. 

• Vomit 1

18 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

My poll is as straight forward as possible. Sorry you can’t handle it because of draft position apprehension. 

Context context context. Draft position apprehension…… lol.  You don’t include the rounds because you already know 99% of the board will say NO I DON’T WANT TO DRAFT HALL IN ROUND ONE.  But you don’t want to hear that….again. 

i want to draft Pierre Strong…..I don’t want to draft him in round 1-3.   I want to draft a lot of people…..in certain rounds…..and I don’t want to draft many of those players…..in certain rounds.   Context is everything. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It’s a dumb poll and a stupid question then… too broad a question because it requires the Bills to spend a high pick on him… you can’t just eliminate that aspect from drafting him. 

Do you like Hall as a prospect? Yes or No. If you like him enough, do you want the Bills to draft him? Would you like me to slow it down some more? 

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Context context context. Draft position apprehension…… lol.  You don’t include the rounds because you already know 99% of the board will say NO I DON’T WANT TO DRAFT HALL IN ROUND ONE.  But you don’t want to hear that….again. 

i want to draft Pierre Strong…..I don’t want to draft him in round 1-3.   I want to draft a lot of people…..in certain rounds…..and I don’t want to draft many of those players…..in certain rounds.   Context is everything. 

This thread is incredibly hard to read. You can't just toss a player in a vacuum and ask would you draft him - yes or no. That's not how any of this works...at all.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Nope - I will vote no.  He is not worth an early pick - so I would rather not have him than draft him early.

Soooo ...  you don't think Hall is worth an early pick but you assume that some professional NFL talent evaluator will take him before the Bills get to draft him in Round 3?    :huh:

6 minutes ago, Philo said:

This thread is incredibly hard to read. You can't just toss a player in a vacuum and ask would you draft him - yes or no. That's not how any of this works...at all.

Exactly….but a good poll with good voting options wouldn’t yield the appropriate results for the OP, hence we just have another Breece Hall thread.

Just now, SoTier said:

Soooo ...  you don't think Hall is worth an early pick but you assume that some professional NFL talent evaluator will take him before the Bills get to draft him in Round 3?    :huh:

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Man. Not only do I want the Bills to draft Hall, I want them to do it in the first or trade up into the 2nd to get him. If anything just to watch everyone who is so against him just explode. It’ll be the most comical thing I can think of actually. 

I’m sure many of you will reply that it would be the worst idea ever, that he’s not worth it, that I just want this to spite everyone. But if you look in the past they would post things like they trust Beane and this FO know what they are doing. That if they think a player is good who are we to tell them they are wrong. 

Then once the season starts I want to see Hall having a rookie of the year type year and watch everyone jump all over the Hall bandwagon. 

I’m sure almost half of you want to flame away. Don’t bother. I won’t be acknowledging you at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes good back… would I spend a first or 2nd round pick on him at the expense of an offensive linemen or WR or even CB? No way.

An elite RB is more valuable than a 4-6th best CB. There are decent o-linemen that can be had later in the draft. The Vtech and Az St linemen come to mind, both of which are currently on our radar. 
Having a RB that forces teams to put 8 in the box makes Allen infinitely more dangerous. Why wouldn’t we be trying to make Allen more dangerous? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Yes - I don’t Hall is worth a 1st or 2nd round pick in Buffalo’s scheme and I think some team will talk themselves into taking him early because he fits their scheme better.

I think around RD 3 he becomes more talent than scheme fit and becomes more worth it for a team like the Bills.

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

Man. Not only do I want the Bills to draft Hall, I want them to do it in the first or trade up into the 2nd to get him. If anything just to watch everyone who is so against him just explode. It’ll be the most comical thing I can think of actually. 

I’m sure many of you will reply that it would be the worst idea ever, that he’s not worth it, that I just want this to spite everyone. But if you look in the past they would post things like they trust Beane and this FO know what they are doing. That if they think a player is good who are we to tell them they are wrong. 

Then once the season starts I want to see Hall having a rookie of the year type year and watch everyone jump all over the Hall bandwagon. 

I’m sure almost half of you want to flame away. Don’t bother. I won’t be acknowledging you at all. 

I’ve been one of the most vocal…..and I’d just look forward to watching him play. I wouldn’t explode.  I’d just say, “I sure hope this helps us win a super bowl”. 

i like the player and he would provide us some great moments.  I just don’t think it’s a smart move.