Do you want to draft Breece Hall

Milanos Milano

Do you want the Bills to draft Breece Hall?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Drafting Breece Hall

Not at 25, he can’t possibly be the BPA at that draft slot. He seems more like an early second rounder so we’d have to trade up to get him which also seems unlikely. Sitting at 57 and potentially taking Ken Walker looks better to me. Comparing Hall to last year’s RB’s, I think he’s below Najee, Etienne, and Javonte Williams.. not worth a first. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CapeBreton said:

Not at 25, he can’t possibly be the BPA at that draft slot. He seems more like an early second rounder so we’d have to trade up to get him which also seems unlikely. Sitting at 57 and potentially taking Ken Walker looks better to me. Comparing Hall to last year’s RB’s, I think he’s below Najee, Etienne, and Javonte Williams.. not worth a first. 

I didn’t specify where or when he will be drafted. It doesn’t matter if we trade down in the first or up in the 2nd. It’s just a simple yes or no question. Do you want him on this team or not? 

No. Because he will go round 1 or 2 and I don't want the Bills to spend that sort of resource on running backs. I like him as a prospect, but this team should be investing in its offensive line, defensive backfield and receiving options. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I will not vote because the answer is yes I would love to draft Hall - I have done it in several simulations - typically it is round 4, but occasionally as high as round 3 and once as at the very end of round 2 after some trade backs.

I would not want Hall if he was drafted prior to pick 55.

That is the needed option.

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Apparently others wanted to discuss it as well. Not sure what the big deal is. That thread didn’t have a poll, and I wanted to gather where everyone that wants to vote stands. 

Go look at how he has done in the big board thread - where he is not even top 15 and 2nd round WRs and CBs are going ahead of him.

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

I will not vote because the answer is yes I would love to draft Hall - I have done it in several simulations - typically it is round 4, but occasionally as high as round 3 and once as at the very end of round 2 after some trade backs.

I would not want Hall if he was drafted prior to pick 55.

That is the needed option.

Then vote yes. If you like Hall and want the Bills to draft him, then that’s all the poll is asking for. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Then vote yes. If you like Hall and want the Bills to draft him, then that’s all the poll is asking for. 

Nope - I will vote no.  He is not worth an early pick - so I would rather not have him than draft him early.

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I didn’t specify where or when he will be drafted. It doesn’t matter if we trade down in the first or up in the 2nd. It’s just a simple yes or no question. Do you want him on this team or not? 

It’s a No. I think Breece Hall is overrated and just a guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Nope - I will vote no.  He is not worth an early pick - so I would rather not have him than draft him early.

Lol voting no just to spite it. All the question was is if you liked Hall as a prospect and want the Bills to draft him. But it was inevitable to see the draft philosophy politics. 

1 minute ago, CapeBreton said:

It’s a No. I think Breece Hall is overrated and just a guy. 

That’s a very fair opinion. That’s all the poll is asking for. 

Just now, NewEra said:

At 25?  No.

At 57?  Yes.

A trade up into rd 2? Maybe.

A better question with better answer options might yield some results that could help you with whatever you have 

It’s just a yes or no. Do you like Hall as a prospect and want the Bills to draft him. That’s it. People can’t leave their draft philosophy at the door without being afraid to be seen as a yes vote. We have already seen this play out in this poll thread. Lol 

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Apparently others wanted to discuss it as well. Not sure what the big deal is. That thread didn’t have a poll, and I wanted to gather where everyone that wants to vote stands. 

I believe you can add a poll to that thread if you started iirc

That’s a very fair opinion. That’s all the poll is asking for. 

It’s just a yes or no. Do you like Hall as a prospect and want the Bills to draft him. That’s it. People can’t leave their draft philosophy at the door without being afraid to be seen as a yes vote. We have already seen this play out in this poll thread. Lol 

Context is everything.  Your poll sucks

Lol voting no just to spite it. All the question was is if you liked Hall as a prospect and want the Bills to draft him. But it was inevitable to see the draft philosophy politics. 

Not spite - a poorly worded question.  

My guess is 100% of the board would be ecstatic about drafting Hall in round 7, but what does that mean.

Do I want Hall on this team - sure for the right value and absolutely not for the wrong value.

Both answers can be correct based upon your question.