Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

9 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  It's been 6 months.  The dead areas of his brain aren't recovering.  But no matter, he's already been voted-in by the equally braindead people of Pennsylvania.  He's perfect for them. 

do you feel he just doesn’t have the cognitive capacity to understand the werewolf-vampire situation in this country?  

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I understand that there are other issues that arise from strokes. And while I wish Fetterman’s team would release more information, what we do have are that his doctor expects him to make a recovery. 

We will see if that ends up being true but in the meantime, I find a lot of the comments about it on this board to be gross. 

Fetterman still isn't recovered. After my stroke in 2014, I didn't drive for a year. I remember being in the bed in the nursing home in rehab watching a SF Giants game (I lived in the SF  area then). I knew it was a baseball game and it was the Giants but all the players looked like they were standing in a line. My brain couldn't process the visual signals correctly.  I saw the same thing for a world cup game.  Luckily, his lasted only a few days but I didn't know if it would. I could have been like that the rest of my life. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Fetterman still isn't recovered. After my stroke in 2014, I didn't drive for a year. I remember being in the bed in the nursing home in rehab watching a SF Giants game (I lived in the SF  area then). I knew it was a baseball game and it was the Giants but all the players looked like they were standing in a line. My brain couldn't process the visual signals correctly.  I saw the same thing for a world cup game.  Luckily, his lasted only a few days but I didn't know if it would. I could have been like that the rest of my life. 

I agree that Fetterman isn’t recovered. I don’t think that’s a surprise. My point is that this is something someone can recover from while many on the board are acting like he’s brain dead. 

I’m also happy to hear you were able to recovery from your stroke and I’m sorry to hear you had to go through that. 

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This if ***** crazy.  As of last look over 3,000,000 votes counted and only 800 separate the two! 

Most of the outstanding vote count is in the Atlanta area. Warnock is going to end up winning by around 3 points. 

Edited by ChiGoose

Well, it took some time, but the GOP as I’ve always known it (48 years) is officially dead. It gets worse too. There is no road back to Conservatism. The party can’t start over until they do away with their media echo chamber. What once helped them, finished them off.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Governor said:

Well, it took some time, but the GOP as I’ve always known it (48 years) is officially dead. It gets worse too. There is no road back to Conservatism. The party can’t start over until they do away with their media echo chamber. What once helped them, finished them off.

I'm hoping there's a road back from the stupidity that's pervading America thanks to social media and Hollywood.  I don't think there is.  And as a result, we are screwed.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm hoping there's a road back from the stupidity that's pervading America thanks to social media and Hollywood.  I don't think there is.  And as a result, we are screwed.

Look in the mirror 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.