πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I believe in a rational world, they call thisΒ truth...

A rational world where there’s a Nazi around every corner and racist slurs are not racist if they can be classified as β€œopinions”. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

out-of-context memes?Β 

YeahΒ 2,841Β days since that day and this Independent voter is still spinning what really happened that day.

Β 

After all - who says - you gotta see this guy.

Β 

β€œNow the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleskia, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

Β 

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said.'"

Β 

@DocΒ - you are a pathetic joke.Β 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

I gotta hand it to you. You are very good at what you do.

Being a total dick to anyone who disagrees with him/her/it?

I have to remember he grew up in a racist, nazi loving home. Both its parents are republican. Lol

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Westside said:

Being a total dick to anyone who disagrees with him/her/it?

I have to remember he grew up in a racist, nazi loving home. Both its parents are republican. Lol

With his mama reading Mein Kampf to him in the original German.Β 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

TRUTH BLAST OF THE DAY

Β 

Wall Street Journal editorial writer Barton SwaimΒ contrastsΒ the β€œfealty” of leading party members and media organs to President Trump, on the one hand, and President Biden, on the other. When it comes to Biden, Swaim observes:

Β 

The deficiencies of Mr. Trump are different from those of Mr. Biden, but the latter’s personal culpabilities and political liabilities are what any normal, uninvested person would call grave. Mr. Biden’s cringe-making decline is on display nearly every time he appears in public; examples are too many, and too painful, to describe. His diminished state might be funny in a novel or a movie, but in the real world it’s a continuing invitation to bad actors to engage in devilry and expect no consequence.

Β 

And yet with a tiny number of unremarkable exceptions, Democratic politicos say nothing.

Β 

The stupendously incompetent pullout from Afghanistan occurred early in Mr. Biden’s term, and the horrors it produced have destroyed any other presidencyβ€”a bomb killing 13 Marines; a retaliatory drone strike killing zero terrorists and 10 civilians, including seven children; a White House affecting unconcern for hundreds of Americans trapped inside the country; Afghan citizens pitifully clinging to a departing U.S. military plane, some of them falling to their deaths; former Afghan allies left at the mercies of the Taliban; billions of dollars worth of military equipment abandoned in the field; women and girls forced to drop out of school. Forgive the indecorousness, but it is undeniable that this calamity was a consequence of some combination of senility and incompetence. Yet the number of high-level Democrats who expressed more than vague β€œworry” and β€œconcern” is somewhere between small and nonexistent.

Β 

You might have expected a credible Democrat, maybe a retired military officer, to challenge Mr. Biden in a primary. But no; the party rearranged its traditional primary schedule to begin with South Carolina and so make any primary challenge nearly impossible. I await the stream of articles in the New York Times and Washington Post about Mr. Biden’s β€œiron grip” on his party.

Β 

The Hunter Biden revelations would have generated calls for resignation in a time of more sanity and less rancor. Text messages indicating the young Mr. Biden was selling access to his father, a maze of shell companies seemingly meant to hide transactions, strong evidence that the Justice Department monkey-wrenched an investigation into that activityβ€”none of it provokes curiosity on the left. That one of the associates Hunter badgered for payment works for a company with ties to the Chinese government is also, for Democrats and the left’s pundit class, a matter of no interest.

Β 

Β 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bidens-iron-grip-on-his-party-trump-evangelicals-hunter-investigations-62c1cb3

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

TRUTH BLAST OF THE DAY

Β 

Wall Street Journal editorial writer Barton SwaimΒ contrastsΒ the β€œfealty” of leading party members and media organs to President Trump, on the one hand, and President Biden, on the other. When it comes to Biden, Swaim observes:

Β 

The deficiencies of Mr. Trump are different from those of Mr. Biden, but the latter’s personal culpabilities and political liabilities are what any normal, uninvested person would call grave. Mr. Biden’s cringe-making decline is on display nearly every time he appears in public; examples are too many, and too painful, to describe. His diminished state might be funny in a novel or a movie, but in the real world it’s a continuing invitation to bad actors to engage in devilry and expect no consequence.

Β 

And yet with a tiny number of unremarkable exceptions, Democratic politicos say nothing.

Β 

The stupendously incompetent pullout from Afghanistan occurred early in Mr. Biden’s term, and the horrors it produced have destroyed any other presidencyβ€”a bomb killing 13 Marines; a retaliatory drone strike killing zero terrorists and 10 civilians, including seven children; a White House affecting unconcern for hundreds of Americans trapped inside the country; Afghan citizens pitifully clinging to a departing U.S. military plane, some of them falling to their deaths; former Afghan allies left at the mercies of the Taliban; billions of dollars worth of military equipment abandoned in the field; women and girls forced to drop out of school. Forgive the indecorousness, but it is undeniable that this calamity was a consequence of some combination of senility and incompetence. Yet the number of high-level Democrats who expressed more than vague β€œworry” and β€œconcern” is somewhere between small and nonexistent.

Β 

You might have expected a credible Democrat, maybe a retired military officer, to challenge Mr. Biden in a primary. But no; the party rearranged its traditional primary schedule to begin with South Carolina and so make any primary challenge nearly impossible. I await the stream of articles in the New York Times and Washington Post about Mr. Biden’s β€œiron grip” on his party.

Β 

The Hunter Biden revelations would have generated calls for resignation in a time of more sanity and less rancor. Text messages indicating the young Mr. Biden was selling access to his father, a maze of shell companies seemingly meant to hide transactions, strong evidence that the Justice Department monkey-wrenched an investigation into that activityβ€”none of it provokes curiosity on the left. That one of the associates Hunter badgered for payment works for a company with ties to the Chinese government is also, for Democrats and the left’s pundit class, a matter of no interest.

Β 

Β 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bidens-iron-grip-on-his-party-trump-evangelicals-hunter-investigations-62c1cb3

A major oversight here is how the author fails to implicate the Republican leadership which still doesn't have the stones to play hardball with these characters.Β  They''re still under the false impression the Democrats will self-regulate themselves and stay constrained by rules or law.Β  For starters, McConnell is one of several walking dead member of the Senate and McCarthy is timid and afraid.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1