🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile

And

And

Anyone else shocked this 7 year old PSYOP hasn’t resulted in the conviction of Joe Biden?

The psyop outlasted the 4 years of the Trump DOJ and still nothing.

👆🤡😂

What would these freaks do without these PSOPS?

I don’t know this reference, BillSy.  What is PSOPS? 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Did someone else use the word and you liked it? You don’t know what PSOPS means? 

It has a lot of meanings but it was an innocent typo on my end as you know. 

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Weak.   Trolling for a mistype are we?  I would guess that's what people do when they can't provide a legitimate response. 

We gotta winner 

40 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Weak.   Trolling for a mistype are we?  I would guess that's what people do when they can't provide a legitimate response. 

A legitimate response to what, exactly?  

He called me a freak. He used an expression I am unfamiliar with.  I ignored the insult and asked what “PSOPS” meant.  

What is illegitimate about that?   Do you know what it means? 

• Haha (+1) 1

I find it fascinating that all of the resident leftists want to populate a thread about Biden’s obvious corruption with distractions about everything but Biden’s obvious corruption. I’ll ask again, when did all of this corruption become so acceptable? Is it just overlooked as a means to an end? And if so, what’s the proverbial end? 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it fascinating that all of the resident leftists want to populate a thread about Biden’s obvious corruption with distractions about everything but Biden’s obvious corruption. I’ll ask again, when did all of this corruption become so acceptable? Is it just overlooked as a means to an end? And if so, what’s the proverbial end? 

If it can be proven, arrest and convict.  That's where liberals and cons differ.  You all defend a POS with mountains of evidence against him.  We say, bring on the evidence against Biden and if it's convincing, indict him.   See the difference?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Page 117 and we are all still waiting for the evidence. 

Let’s go! 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If it can be proven, arrest and convict.  That's where liberals and cons differ.  You all defend a POS with mountains of evidence against him.  We say, bring on the evidence against Biden and if it's convincing, indict him.   See the difference?

Give me a break. In the Biden corruption case you take that mountain of evidence and say ‘what evidence’?  Shameful. 

And all you have to do is look at the post, just above mine. Enough said. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give me a break. In the Biden corruption case you take that mountain of evidence and say ‘what evidence’?  Shameful. 

And all you have to do is look at the post, just above mine. Enough said. 

Well, we all know what you'd do with a mountain of evidence against your boy.  I think almost every Liberal here has stated what I just wrote.  Or do you think we are as dishonest as thee cons here.? Maybe I should do a poll and find out?  I'm thinking there would be a unanimous "yes" to "Should Joie Biden be prosecuted if an abundance of evidence against him is revealed?  How would you vote.  I'm a Yes.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well, we all know what you'd do with a mountain of evidence against your boy.  I think almost every Liberal here has stated what I just wrote.  Or do you think we are as dishonest as thee cons here.? Maybe I should do a poll and find out?  I'm thinking there would be a unanimous "yes" to "Should Joie Biden be prosecuted if an abundance of evidence against him is revealed?  How would you vote.  I'm a Yes.

Don’t look now but you’ve become a pathetic partisan fool. You wouldn’t know/admit evidence if it bit you in the arse. No disrespect intended….or maybe a little actually is. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t look now but you’ve become a pathetic partisan fool. You wouldn’t know/admit evidence if it bit you in the arse. No disrespect intended….or maybe a little actually is. 

Hell yes, I'm partisan.  Against a party that has lost its soul and decency.  And still bends a knee to the most crooked president in history who tried to overturn an election by a ridiculous but nearly successful schme.  If they'd have just got to Pence....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hell yes, I'm partisan.  Against a party that has lost its soul and decency.  And still bends a knee to the most crooked president in history who tried to overturn an election by a ridiculous but nearly successful schme.  If they'd have just got to Pence....

Nearly successful? That's an interesting take?

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Once again I’m correct….TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. You’re being played for a fool by those laughing all the way to the bank. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1