πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

For the millionth time pea brain, you have no idea how trademarks or patents work.

I have my name on two Β patents. Know how much I made? 2 dollars. 2 Sacajewa dollars.

Β 

I have no idea what getting a patent in China has to do with anything?Β  It's not like it you can't get one if you have the money.Β  And you still have to sell product to make any money.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What these morons simply don’t understand is that Biden was doing it BEFORE Trump even ran for President. As is often said….useful idiots!Β 

Β 

And tons here claim Trump is different. He's fighting the establishment.Β  He's for the People. He's for the working class.Β  And instead,Β  he was more of the same.Β 

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

I have no idea what getting a patent in China has to do with anything?Β  It's not like it you can't get one if you have the money.Β  And you still have to sell product to make any money.

Β 

Can you imagine if Hunter worked at the White House and secured expedited Chinese trademarks?

Β 

You freaks would go ballistic.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

See my post above. They just protect rights in court. A patent allows you tp exclusively use Β your invention for 20 years. if someoneΒ makes and sells it without you paying you, you can stop them. Trademarks do the same with the look and name of products and business. Xerox, Kleenex and FedEx are examples. It costs money to get them. Β You have to establish a business Β first to Β sell the good or service. Where I worked, the company owned the patent and Β had to pay the people Β on the patent something,hence the $1.

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

See my post above. They just protect rights in court. A patent allows you tp exclusively use Β your invention for 20 years. if someoneΒ makes and sells it without you paying you, you can stop them. Trademarks do the same with the look and name of products and business. Xerox, Kleenex and FedEx are examples. It costs money to get them. Β You have to establish a business Β first to Β sell the good or service. Where I worked, the company owned the patent and Β had to pay the people Β on the patent something,hence the $1.

Β 

I don't care what your thoughts are on the value of those patents.

Β 

Clearly those patents had value to Trump and Ivanka that they were fast-tracked while they were employed by the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

What did you invent in your mom's basement? Β I could have gotten a patent while I worked for that company but I would have to prove thatΒ i didm't use any of their ideas equipment while doing it. Trump's kids Β were allowed to Β have their own businesses Β while working for the government.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t seem to care when Trump did it.

Β 

Prove I didn't care.Β 

Β 

I know you're real big on proof these days so bring it.

Β 

I think they're both crooks and should be locked up in the same cell together.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

I don't care what your thoughts are on the value of those patents.

Β 

Clearly those patents had value to Trump and Ivanka that they were fast-tracked while they were employed by the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Β 

Β 

Β 

You should have used your WIC card to invent something.Β  What a mess.Β  Β 

• Haha (+1) 3

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d783f9a01b9df5fb5eb3

Β 

1) You’re concerned about sources when you can’t even substantiate the latest conspiracy?

Β 

2) And when the cult does source,@BillsFanNCΒ shares a Tweet from a Qanon rat infested nut job KanekoaTheGreat?

Β 

lmao

Β 

Β 

It's not a conspiracy.Β  It's an investigation by the House of official corruption.

Β 

President Biden has claimed from the beginning he knows nothing of his son's business, never discussed his son's business, and never participated in his son's business.

However, there are over 1,000 e-mails where using various government issued e-mail aliases Joe communicated with his son and his business.Β  Proof his contention he didn’t know or discuss business with his son is false.Β  Along with this, sworn public witness testimony to the House committee that then VP Biden was either on the phone or in-person at business events with clients.Β  Clients where bribes and government influence where exchanged and agreed to between the firm and the clients. So another lie about not participating.Β  What's left is tracing the money trail back to the former VP.Β  Something the House committee likely has in their possession.

So Joe lied on 3 points and unless you can conjure up a good excuse used e-mail aliases to hide his identity.

A reasonable person would conclude this amounts to suspicious activity.Β  Β Along with this witness testimony collaborating the authenticity of the laptop contents.

What more do we need?

If anyone is waiting for DOJ or FBI to produce evidence they'll be disappointed to learn those agencies have spent all their time and effort to bury the evidence and make the story go away. Appointing a special counsel that has spent his time helping with that isn't going to produce any revelations.

Hardly a conspiracy but rather lots of facts, data, records, and information.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, Wacka said:

What did you invent in your mom's basement? Β I could have gotten a patent while I worked for that company but I would have to prove thatΒ i didm't use any of their ideas equipment while doing it. Trump's kids Β were allowed to Β have their own businesses Β while working for the government.

Thank you! These critics are such useful idiots that they cannot imagine that there are people out there who actually do and create things for a living (besides hanging around ridiculous non-productive, money sucking governmental agencies).Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

Β 

Wow, that's brutal. I used to complain about the $1k bonus I'd get when a patent was issued. It all came out in the wash eventually though. While some of my patents were behind products the company made a lot of money on, others made bupkis.Β 

Β 

We also signed away all our intellectual property ownership to the company. If I invented something in my garage while employed there, they still owned the IP.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Wacka said:

For the millionth time pea brain, you have no idea how trademarks or patents work.

I have my name on two Β patents. Know how much I made? 2 dollars. 2 Sacajewa dollars.

You changed the world though, and I thank you.Β 
Β 

1D203702-FC71-417D-957B-5EBEFB00389B.jpeg

F9B5DFBA-BC07-4041-95AF-69CD2CA8C797.jpeg

14 hours ago, Wacka said:

You changed the world though, and I thank you.Β 
Β 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's not a conspiracy.Β  It's an investigation by the House of official corruption.

Β 

President Biden has claimed from the beginning he knows nothing of his son's business, never discussed his son's business, and never participated in his son's business.

However, there are over 1,000 e-mails where using various government issued e-mail aliases Joe communicated with his son and his business.Β  Proof his contention he didn’t know or discuss business with his son is false.Β  Along with this, sworn public witness testimony to the House committee that then VP Biden was either on the phone or in-person at business events with clients.Β  Clients where bribes and government influence where exchanged and agreed to between the firm and the clients. So another lie about not participating.Β  What's left is tracing the money trail back to the former VP.Β  Something the House committee likely has in their possession.

So Joe lied on 3 points and unless you can conjure up a good excuse used e-mail aliases to hide his identity.

A reasonable person would conclude this amounts to suspicious activity.Β  Β Along with this witness testimony collaborating the authenticity of the laptop contents.

What more do we need?

If anyone is waiting for DOJ or FBI to produce evidence they'll be disappointed to learn those agencies have spent all their time and effort to bury the evidence and make the story go away. Appointing a special counsel that has spent his time helping with that isn't going to produce any revelations.

Hardly a conspiracy but rather lots of facts, data, records, and information.

Β 

As I've been saying, they have far more to impeach Joke than they did against Trump when they impeached him over the phone call.Β  They just refuse to see it.Β  And they call MAGA a cult.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Prove I didn't care.Β 

Just went thru a few of your 384 references to Trump. You spend a ton of time claiming not to have ever voted for him while at the same time bending over backwards defending the POS.

Β 

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

think they're both crooks and should be locked up in the same cell together.

They’re all fn crooks - but Trump take$ the cake hands down.Β 
Β 

Β 

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

As I've been saying, they have far more to impeach Joke than they did against Trump when they impeached him over the phone call.Β  They just refuse to see it.Β  And they call MAGA a cult.

Β 

You said this a lot, too:

Β 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

Β 

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

Worse than Watergate, 9/11, WWII and January 6th combined.Β Β 

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Β 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Β 

Oh they will see it.....eventually.... when the military boot crushes their balls. Until then they will remain useful idiots.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Lol.Β  βˆ†βˆ†βˆ†βˆ† this dude just spent time going throughΒ  replies like a stalkerΒ 

Β 

So much projection.Β 

Β 

You're right - I should have just done this:

Β 

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

Β 

Instead of leveraging the search functionality and doing a simple search.

Β 

Idiots

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

The Republicans would love to have a phone call with Biden on it. They would literally wet their pants too bad it doesn’t exist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's ironic and somewhat comical with your reply is that KGB officer is talking about you.Β 

the commies are going to bust my balls? Β Or the homegrown anarchists? Β Are you in favor of civil war? Β Martial law (not Marshal as MTG writes)?

Now we're drilling down to the truth...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No phone call….they just have a video. πŸ˜‰

This is a very serious allegation, and Biden should move quickly to deny or confirm the veracity of the report. Β Let’s get the names out there, bring it all into the light so that if, and/or when, the report can be analyzed.Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's ironic and somewhat comical with your reply is that KGB officer is talking about you.Β 

No he’s talking about YOU - there is only one party set out to destroy our republic and democracy and it’s the GQP.

Β 

Why is that you freaks spend so much time praising Putin andΒ Viktor Orban?

Β 

You freaks hate America - you hate our melting pot - you hate our history and when your party platform advocates for everything white + male + straight = you’re losing. Cuz you are LOSERs and you know it.
Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No he’s talking about YOU - there is only one party set out to destroy our republic and democracy and it’s the GQP.

Β 

Why is that you freaks spend so much time praising Putin andΒ Viktor Orban?

Β 

You freaks hate America - you hate our melting pot - you hate our history and when your party platform advocates for everything white + male + straight = you’re losing. Cuz you are LOSERs and you know it.
Β 

Β 

i don't think they hate all of it. Β For example, the confederacy and the Jim Crow south. Β Or the existence of homegrown nazis

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i don't think they hate all of it. Β For example, the confederacy and the Jim Crow south. Β Or the existence of homegrown nazis

That's true - we must fight to retain those historic symbols of the confederacy while at the same time whitewash our history on slavery and civil rights.

Β 

After all - it all comes down to protecting our children - WHITE children.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Which phone call was it? πŸ˜‰

Oh - you don’t want to clarify?

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No he’s talking about YOU

Doesn't matter who he's talking about. Β He's an actual commie (or was- why did he defect?) Β Russia is getting destroyed in a proxy war in Ukraine. They're not a threat unless they truly desire world wide annihilation and their own destruction.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No phone call….they just have a video. πŸ˜‰

Β 

And no evidence at all that the prosecutor, who was investigating the company Joke's son was (otherwise) inexplicably on the board of and Joke demanded be fired otherwise they wouldn't get $1B in loans, was corrupt.Β  And in fact evidence he wasn't and was doing his job.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Β 

And no evidence at all that the prosecutor, who was investigating the company Joke's son was (otherwise) inexplicably on the board of and Joke demanded be fired otherwise they wouldn't get $1B in loans, was corrupt.Β  And in fact evidence he wasn't and was doing his job.

Do you really want to have this conversation again?

Β 

Do you want to get destroyed, again Doc?Β 

Β 

It’s amazing how devoted these freaks are to their psyops…
Β 

jfc

Β 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Do you really want to have this conversation again?

Β 

Do you want to get destroyed, again Doc?Β 

Β 

It’s amazing how devoted these freaks are to their psyops…
Β 

jfc

Β 

They're all in. Β Just like the proud boy recently convicted and sent away to prison. Β Pledging support for his messiah as he's taken away in handcuffs.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They're all in. Β Just like the proud boy recently convicted and sent away to prison. Β Pledging support for his messiah as he's taken away in handcuffs.

Β 

Oh the hypocrisy!

Β 

And the first time BSTime destroys anyone, much less me...will be the first time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 8/7/2023 at 9:22 PM, Doc said:

prosecutor wasn't corrupt.

Meanwhile

Β 

On 8/7/2023 at 9:48 PM, BillStime said:

Β 

Wow, this weird. The EU wanted the same guy gone, too?

Β 

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin – The Irish Times

Β 

In what appeared to be his last act before dismissal, Mr Shokin sacked his deputy, Davit Sakvarelidze, who had repeatedly called for his boss to be fired.

Β 

Now why would Shokin's own deputy call for his boss to be fired?

Β 

Β 

Whoa, what's this?

Β 

Stop the appointment of Shokin

Β 

β€œThe nomination of Shokin is a shock” – shouted the participants of the manifestation in front of the Ukrainian Embassy in Warsaw. Ukrainians, Kazakhs and Warsaw residents gathered in front of the building and protested against the most recent changes in the Prosecutor General’s Office in Ukraine and the nomination of Victor Shokin to head the prosecutor’s office.

Β 

WAIT A MINUTE "DOC" - BIDEN GOT ALL THESE UKRANIANS TO PROTEST THE NOMINATION OF SHOKIN?

Β 

Β 

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

DOC - OTHERS PUSHED FOR THIS GUY TO BE REMOVED BEFORE BIDEN GOT INVOLVED?

Β 

Β 

Once again, if ANY OF THIS WAS REMOTELY TRUE - Trump's DOJ would have acted.

Β 

Long live the psyops you pathetic simps.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

And

Β 

On 8/7/2023 at 9:53 PM, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

WAIT - THERE IS MORE @DocΒ - lmao

Β 

KYIV POST: Demonstrators protest Shokin’s firing of anti-corruption prosecutors

Β 

They protested against Shokin’s decision to fire subordinates of reformist Deputy Prosecutor General Davit Sakvarelidze working on corruption cases against prosecutors.

Β 

I'm just shocked that BASEMENT BIDEN coordinated all of this!!!

Β 

Β 

And

Β 

On 8/7/2023 at 10:07 PM, BillStime said:

Β 

Now, @DocΒ - should Trump go after the IMF, too?

Β 

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform

Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hey @DocΒ - did Biden collude with the European Council on Foreign Relations, too?

Β 

No reforms, no aid for Ukraine

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Never forget:

Β 

Β 

No f'n wonder the Trump DOJ did jack ***** about this PSYOP.

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Anyone else shocked this 7 year old PSYOP hasn’t resulted in the conviction of Joe Biden?

Β 

The psyop outlasted the 4 years of the Trump DOJ and still nothing.

Β 

Β 

49 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is a very serious allegation, and Biden should move quickly to deny or confirm the veracity of the report. Β Let’s get the names out there, bring it all into the light so that if, and/or when, the report can be analyzed.Β 

πŸ‘†πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚
Β 

What would these freaks do without these PSOPS?

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1