Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

43 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

And we have Buscaglia mocking Breece to Buffalo, the trifecta. 

I’m convinced that you just post the same stuff over and over and over and over and over so you can get this thread to 100 pages before Thursday.  You posted it 4 times within the past several hours….each time in this thread.  Do you even remember posting it?  All 4 times?

here, I’ll help! 😘 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Just curious to all the "never draft a RB in the first round" people, if LaDainian Tomlinson was coming out in this draft, would he be worthy of a first round pick to you all? Possibly even a trade up candidate?

Right because we are all experts and know for 100% there is no top tier RB in this class right?

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Right because we are all experts and know for 100% there is no top tier RB in this class right?

I'm not saying any of these RBs are on that level. But I also think there is a clear difference between Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson and guys you would draft in the third round. Most of the people that think you shouldn't draft a RB in the first round seem to think all RBs are interchangeable. Even RBs picked in the first round the last 5 years like McCaffrey, Elliott, Barkley etc...are way better than Singletary or Moss. Like the mindset of "let's just draft Peyton Barber in round 6 since it won't make any difference", I don't understand

Maiden, I like your guy. Not so much in rd 1 for me but, he's good for sure! I would be happy to have him on the team to root for.

With that said -

1 - Can you still see daylight in that 10 foot trench you've dug?

2 - You have no clue who the Bills are enamored with. They simply don't let that stuff out. like ever in the whole tenure of McD and Beane. People that have said such things before about them and guessed right have created your confirmation bias.

Lets see what happens Thursday/Friday and I'd suggest for you to look at some players at other positions that you like too juuussst in case your heart gets broken.

PS. It won't mean that the Bills have messed up if they don't take him.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I'm not saying any of these RBs are on that level. But I also think there is a clear difference between Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson and guys you would draft in the third round. Most of the people that think you shouldn't draft a RB in the first round seem to think all RBs are interchangeable. Even RBs picked in the first round the last 5 years like McCaffrey, Elliott, Barkley etc...are way better than Singletary or Moss. Like the mindset of "let's just draft Peyton Barber in round 6 since it won't make any difference", I don't understand

The game has vastly changed over the years. It's now clearly a passing league. The run game has become secondary and just needs to be good enough to be serviceable and keep the defense honest. Elite Qbs don't need elite rbs to win games and hoist the Lombardi Trophy. Just look at KC and Tampa for evidence. A superior Oline is vastly more important than RB in todays game. QB, Oline, Dline,....., somewhere near the bottom is RB. Look at Tennessee, Clev.,and New England for evidence that good RBs aren't enough. The Bills don't need Hall or any other running back to go to the Super Bowl. Last year, the RB position didn't hinder the Bills in the playoffs. In fact, one can argue the opposite. Let's stop this silly Hall pick. No way no how do the Bills pick Hall at 25. 

Edited by newcam2012

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The game has vastly changed over the years. It's now clearly a passing league. The run game has become secondary and just needs to be good enough to be serviceable and keep the defense honest. Elite Qbs don't need elite rbs to win games and hoist the Lombardi Trophy. Just look at KC and Tampa for evidence. A superior Oline is vastly more important than RB in todays game. QB, Oline, Dline,....., somewhere near the bottom is RB. Look at Tennessee, Clev.,and New England for evidence that an good RBs aren't enough. The Bills don't need Hall or any other running back to go to the Super Bowl. Last year, the RB position didn't hinder the Bills in the playoffs. In fact, one can argue the opposite. Let's stop this silly Hall pick. No way no how do the Bills pick Hall at 25. 

I understand that the game has changed but that's completely irrelevant to the fact that if Breece Hall could be the next LaDainian Tomlinson that we shouldn't draft him in the first round or even trade up for him if he's that good. Let's be real, a RB of that Caliber basically makes our offense unstoppable. That's the one spot I think our offense still lacks

23 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I understand that the game has changed but that's completely irrelevant to the fact that if Breece Hall could be the next LaDainian Tomlinson that we shouldn't draft him in the first round or even trade up for him if he's that good. Let's be real, a RB of that Caliber basically makes our offense unstoppable. That's the one spot I think our offense still lacks

God now we have people talking about trading up for him ***** can the draft get here already

• Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

LT is a hall a famer. The comparasion is ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

God now we have people talking about trading up for him ***** can the draft get here already

I'm not saying we should trade up for him. But I have no issue with it if he could be on the caliber of a HOF RB

Just now, newcam2012 said:

LT is a hall a famer. The comparasion is ridiculous. 

I'm not comparing him to Tomlinson. That's basically saying that I think he's on that level, what I'm saying is, if a RB of that caliber was in this draft and people wanted to pass him up in round 1 simply because he's a RB then it makes no sense

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I'm not comparing him to Tomlinson. That's basically saying that I think he's on that level, what I'm saying is, if a RB of that caliber was in this draft and people wanted to pass him up in round 1 simply because he's a RB then it makes no sense

well see that would require the ability to predict the future and if any of us could do that this thread wouldn’t be 63 pages and counting. You can’t make a honest comparison of the “calibers” of a guy just coming out of college and a HOF running back. 

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

well see that would require the ability to predict the future and if any of us could do that this thread wouldn’t be 63 pages and counting. You can’t make a honest comparison of the “calibers” of a guy just coming out of college and a HOF running back. 

Then why not be open to drafting that position is my point? Come on think. It's written off because it's RB. But if they truly feel that he is the best player there or he is who they want at that spot then take him. You don't know if he will be a HOF or not but I'd certainly hate to say 5 years from now "hmmm, you know, it would have been great draft that pro bowl RB we had a chance on but passed on simply because he's a RB". It's just stupid. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Then why not be open to drafting that position is my point? Come on think. It's written off because it's RB. But if they truly feel that he is the best player there or he is who they want at that spot then take him. You don't know if he will be a HOF or not but I'd certainly hate to say 5 years from now "hmmm, you know, it would have been great draft that pro bowl RB we had a chance on but passed on simply because he's a RB". It's just stupid. 

Well yeah you can play the woulda shoulda game 5 years down the line with any number of guys of all positions that the team passed over; that’s not limited to running backs. 

The people you’re criticizing and calling “stupid” are looking at draft and comparative potential value based on position, need, draft history, etc. It’s something you don’t seem to be interested in or capable of doing. 

16 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Well yeah you can play the woulda shoulda game 5 years down the line with any number of guys of all positions that the team passed over; that’s not limited to running backs. 

The people you’re criticizing and calling “stupid” are looking at draft and comparative potential value based on position, need, draft history, etc. It’s something you don’t seem to be interested in or capable of doing. 

I'm not calling anyone stupid. I just hate that we can pass on a possible Tomlinson, Barkley, McCaffery, Elliott type player because people think it wouldn't be any different than a RB we can get in the 3rd round. If they believe he can be that good, everyone should be on board with drafting him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I'm not calling anyone stupid. I just hate that we can pass on a possible Tomlinson, Barkley, McCaffery, Elliott type player because people think it wouldn't be any different than a RB we can get in the 3rd round. If they believe he can be that good, everyone should be on board with drafting him

I’ll root for anyone the Bills pick in any round. Doesn’t mean I need to believe they were optimal picks.

The 2 best running backs in the league right now were 2nd round picks btw.