2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

And he lost to a 2nd year player WHO then LOST again.  OOO and that team is Millions over the cap just saying.  So sorry you cannot see the forest through the trees must be terrible.

Chargers have not closed the gap

Bengals have not closed the gap

Denver has not closed the gap.

Ok man if you don’t think Gaps are being closed then you truly are a homer of the biggest degree lol but hey we have allen so nothing else matters 

doesnt matter we saw the outcome of that two years in a row now 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

So who is left at edge rusher? We running it back with Hughes and Addison? Very frustrating FA so far. If we don't trade for Hunter we've missed our opportunities to make our d-line an above average group.

It's really just Clowney at this point. I bet Addison resigns, which would be extremely.... disappointing.

Just now, BufBills83 said:

That was last year, you know as well as I do that game could have gone the other way VERY easily.

But it didn’t… nor did it the year before 

but keep telling me how we are the favorites and nothing needs to be done 

we will have the same convo next year lol 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

Ok man if you don’t think Gaps are being closed then you truly are a homer of the biggest degree lol but hey we have allen so nothing else matters 

doesnt matter we saw the outcome of that two years in a row now 

Can Nope the gaps still remain.  That is the reality.  Did Bills play CIN, SD or DEN in playoffs two years in a Row?

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So who is left at edge rusher? We running it back with Hughes and Addison? Very frustrating FA so far. If we don't trade for Hunter we've missed our opportunities to make our d-line an above average group.

Clowney, Ingram, Justin Houston, Arden Key, and then you’re talking about guys like maybe William Gholston or Jason Pierre Paul (who looked washed last year)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

You aren't going to be that naïve are you?  We play KC this year, we can definitely win.  The past 2 games are different years, different teams.

Just now, Jerboski said:

Ok I get it now, you just love living in pessimism  such a sad life, this should be entertainment for you, if it isnt entertaining I suggest a different hobby.  Either way I am done with this and going back to enjoying watching my team construct their roster for 2022 

Just now, DCOrange said:

Clowney, Ingram, Justin Houston, Arden Key, and then you’re talking about guys like maybe William Gholston or Jason Pierre Paul (who looked washed last year)

I really want Key....  Give me Key. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

(3) Joe Marino on Twitter: "The Bills were in on Emmanuel Ogbah and Chandler Jones. Buffalo has a massive need to find meaningful edge rush and Brandon Beane is fully aware of it. Let it play out, but as of now it's a major concern." / Twitter

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BufBills83 said:

You aren't going to be that naïve are you?  We play KC this year, we can definitely win.  The past 2 games are different years, different teams.

How am I the one who is naive when history is on my side… you are basically alluding to the definition of insanity 

Keep running it back expecting a different outcome, it’s obvious to everyone this defense continues to struggle against competent QB play, what is being done to address this?

Just now, Greg S said:

(3) Joe Marino on Twitter: "The Bills were in on Emmanuel Ogbah and Chandler Jones. Buffalo has a massive need to find meaningful edge rush and Brandon Beane is fully aware of it. Let it play out, but as of now it's a major concern." / Twitter

Ok so it’s being acknowledged this needs to be addressed, good so the other two posters posting at me need to read this! 

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok I get it now, you just love living in pessimism  such a sad life, this should be entertainment for you, if it isnt entertaining I suggest a different hobby.  Either way I am done with this and going back to enjoying watching my team construct their roster for 2022 

I really want Key....  Give me Key. 

Not a pessimist, love this team… but as the tweet alluded to from Joe below, this team needs a pass rusher and beane is aware of it too! End of discussion 

16 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Do you really think Beane is going to pay Hunter big money and give up picks?

I might be wrong, but I just dont see it happening..

Right now our DE room consists of Rousseau, Epenesa, and Basham. We're down three starters/rotational players from last year in Hughes, Addison, and Obada. Clearly Beane is going to plug those gaps and he isn't the type to wait until the draft to fill a need. So yes IF Hunter is available I expect us to trade for him. If not, I have no clue what the plan is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.