How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Some surprising good news. Hopefully this trend continues:

It will. It always does.  Once the midterms are finalized (regardless red or blue) and inflation is gotten under control things will take off.  And of course Biden will get credit. 😏

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

It will. It always does.  Once the midterms are finalized (regardless red or blue) and inflation is gotten under control things will take off.  And of course Biden will get credit. 😏

Unfortunately Jim, this will not be the case.

Funny how he's a bad ass according his fanboys when there is "good" news but crickets when the news is bad.  

Shame Tibs has me on ignore because I'd like to hear more about his badassery.  Maybe one of you other schmucks....errrr guys can ask him on my behalf.  

5 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It was sarcasm because that's a common conservative response

Yes it is a common conservative response.  To the government.  Work harder to take better care of our money.  They are one of the biggest reasons for our inflation today.  They have flooded the economy with money (they don't have) and are surprised when we have massive inflation.  I'm just extremely surprised it took this long.  And FYI I'm pointing my finger at both sides of the aisle.  

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Does this mean the price of food will come back down to when he started in office? Asking for a friend 

Ask mother nature, the Big Muddy is super low and barges can't get through with the food 

Global Warming? 

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-mississippi-river-drought-global-impact/?leadSource=uverify wall

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ask mother nature, the Big Muddy is super low and barges can't get through with the food 

Global Warming? 

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-mississippi-river-drought-global-impact/?leadSource=uverify wall

so that’s the issue that’s been going on the entire time now? So you’re saying after that barge clears all prices come down?

• Haha (+1) 1