How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

around carring rags on their face they pull out their pocket declared was prevention of spread? 

most healthcare providers, including me wore std surgical masks almost continuously when working during covid.  n95's were reserved for direct contact....but let's keep playing.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

most healthcare providers, including me wore std surgical masks almost continuously when working during covid.  n95's were reserved for direct contact....but let's keep playing.

If what we are playing is missing the point of the post by bringing up a pointless detail...sure im in. 

Tomatoes are fruits. 

Your up.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

If what we are playing is missing the point of the post by bringing up a pointless detail...sure im in. 

Tomatoes are fruits. 

Your up.

i'm pretty sure it was you who broached this subject

You claim to be a doctor and dont know the difference between n95 grade mask and intense sanitation standards are required and what idiots who walked around carring rags on their face they pull out their pocket declared was prevention of spread? 

but sure.  I'll play this game too.

MAGA's are stupid.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You claim to be a doctor and dont know the difference between n95 grade mask and intense sanitation standards are required and what idiots who walked around carring rags on their face they pull out their pocket declared was prevention of spread? 

MAGA's are stupid.

You must of been a a real ***** dr if you were ever one at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

MAGA's are stupid.

So you felt you should interject a detail on mask type instead of the point democrats were calling people murders and strapping little bitty hankerchiefs on their toddlers because they were commanded it was equivalent to ACTUAL preventive measures necessary to stop contraction of a contagious air born virus. 

You felt bad i questioned your knowledge of sanitation practices and wanted to flex a bit on knowlege. But as for the topic. You know im right and have still to contrast the republican response that was comparably stupid. 

So your pointless detail is incorrect.

1-0 i win 💪

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/6/2023 at 10:53 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yah it may drop but it's still some dollar higher than it was in 2020 & now we have little to no reserves since our illustrious leader depleted them . And with the cost of everything else going up fuel prices won't stay down long .

A 2100 sq ft house around nashville is going for $600k I looked at 16 acres least month with a run down house on it they were wanting $800K for you add to that the auto workers wanting more money & trucks now going for $85 & $90K this is not sustainable even if they pay Mcdonald's workers $15 a hr . 

It all comes back to bad leadership one that has no business mentality just agenda's .

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Yah it may drop but it's still some dollar higher than it was in 2020 & now we have little to no reserves since our illustrious leader depleted them . And with the cost of everything else going up fuel prices won't stay down long .

A 2100 sq ft house around nashville is going for $600k I looked at 16 acres least month with a run down house on it they were wanting $800K for you add to that the auto workers wanting more money & trucks now going for $85 & $90K this is not sustainable even if they pay Mcdonald's workers $15 a hr . 

It all comes back to bad leadership one that has no business mentality just agenda's .

Nashville is super expensive.  It's like the place all the cool kids wanna live.  But our outlook is improving with oil (well, at least til the middle east blew up)

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nashville is super expensive.  It's like the place all the cool kids wanna live.  But our outlook is improving with oil (well, at least til the middle east blew up)

Oh i agree Nashville is as they say the "It City" but everything is relative & i hope you are right as far as the cost of fuels coming down but this president isn't helping things very much his business acumen is very low . 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, T master said:

Oh i agree Nashville is as they say the "It City" but everything is relative & i hope you are right as far as the cost of fuels coming down but this president isn't helping things very much his business acumen is very low . 

watch crude hit 150 a barrel with due to what we just saw in israel.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, T master said:

Analyst predictions/opinions are like...

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

watch crude hit 150 a barrel with due to what we just saw in israel.

Yeah, good luck with crude oil prices dropping now...

• Like (+1) 1

3c06e4fc-4caa-4537-bed0-49559b79fb6b-105

AP Tries and Fails to Convince Americans They've Seen a 'Surge in Wealth' Since 2020

President Biden's polling numbers on the economy (and many other things) are dismal. According to the White House and their friendlies in the media that's because most Americans are incapable of grasping how Bidenomics has turned the country into an economic utopia.

The Associated Press has continued to do the heavy lifting on behalf of this administration heading into an election next year: 

The people who wrote that story probably don't even believe it but they know what their job is, and it isn't actual journalism. 

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/19/aps-effort-to-convince-americans-theyve-seen-a-surge-in-wealth-since-2020-is-an-epic-fail-n2388754

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

3c06e4fc-4caa-4537-bed0-49559b79fb6b-105

AP Tries and Fails to Convince Americans They've Seen a 'Surge in Wealth' Since 2020

President Biden's polling numbers on the economy (and many other things) are dismal. According to the White House and their friendlies in the media that's because most Americans are incapable of grasping how Bidenomics has turned the country into an economic utopia.

The Associated Press has continued to do the heavy lifting on behalf of this administration heading into an election next year: 

The people who wrote that story probably don't even believe it but they know what their job is, and it isn't actual journalism. 

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/19/aps-effort-to-convince-americans-theyve-seen-a-surge-in-wealth-since-2020-is-an-epic-fail-n2388754

I guess the surge in wealth bypassed the Bonnie grads.

The president doesn’t control the price of gas

If you wanna blame somebody for gas prices, look at the people that are making sure that their shareholders are happy

Unless you’re suggesting that we nationalize oil which might actually have an affect on the price keep in mind that there’s another side of nationalizing oil shareholders are not gonna be very happy because they’re not making as much money

Keep in mind that the bottom line of oil companies is money, not the amount of oil they actually produce

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The president doesn’t control the price of gas

If you wanna blame somebody for gas prices, look at the people that are making sure that their shareholders are happy

Unless you’re suggesting that we nationalize oil which might actually have an affect on the price keep in mind that there’s another side of nationalizing oil shareholders are not gonna be very happy because they’re not making as much money

Keep in mind that the bottom line of oil companies is money, not the amount of oil they actually produce

The government absolutely impacts the price of gas and other refined products.

It does so directly via taxes and regulations regarding drilling, refining, transporting and controls leasing and drilling permits.

It does so indirectly by making comments like no drilling on Federal Land. 

By the way, the "people who are "making their shareholders are happy," have a fiduciary responsibility to those shareholders.

Thus, they are legally bound to act in shareholder interests.

Nationalize the energy industry?

sure.

Worked great for the Venezuelans.

Edited by sherpa
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

The government absolutely impacts the price of gas and other refined products.

It does so directly via taxes and regulations regarding drilling, refining, transporting and controls leasing and drilling permits.

It does so indirectly by making comments like no drilling on Federal Land. 

By the way, the "people who are "making their shareholders are happy," have a fiduciary responsibility to those shareholders.

Thus, they are legally bound to act in shareholder interests.

There are literally drill permits in the United States. They’re being sat on, and not being used by those who own them 

Unless we nationalize oil, we have absolutely no control over it

• Vomit 1