Britney Griner

Doc

On 3/6/2022 at 1:15 PM, Doc said:

So this girl rails against the US, goes to Russia despite warnings...and takes a marijuana vape pen with her.  Should I have any sympathy for her?

Absolutely not if your that freakin stupid and you go off against your own country then you deserve exactly what ever you get & if she does get her self in a world of S**T the gov't should leave her there !! But they won't because they want us to think they care & that person will be one more vote for the fools !! 

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Please, enlighten us as to the truths of this situation good sir.  Here is what I know: she was arrested at customs for allegedly carrying hash oil, which appears to be an illegal substance in Russia.  What can you add to that?

Feelz, at best...

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

C’mon West, the ( alleged) lawbreaker is always a victim to a Lib... unless they’re a conservative,  of course. 

Didn’t DT claim he was the biggest victim of all time…..having the election stolen from him….and his bitchass minions claiming the same….all victims?

24 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Didn’t DT claim he was the biggest victim of all time…..having the election stolen from him….and his bitchass minions claiming the same….all victims?

No we're all the biggest victims. 

• Like (+1) 1

Is the war in Ukraine about philosophy of government? Is it about reclaiming ethnic Russians for their motherland? Is it naked aggression and land/material greed?

No you chud, it’s about black women in America. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/7/2022 at 7:20 AM, Tiberius said:

Amazing that people are blaming the victim here. Just amazing 

The only thing here that we are blaming her for is her own stupidity ! First off why would any one go to Russia when they are in a full blown conflict & 2 why would they bring a band substance with them if they make such a stupid decision ?

It seems as though you have a soft spot for illegal activity i think you missed your calling maybe you should have been a defense attorney seeing as you side with those that break the law like those that illegally cross the border & this .

If she is that ignorant then she needs to do the time & the gov't shouldn't waste their time to help her maybe send her a good crooked lawyer Hey Tibs there you go why don't you go defend her it's a match made in Russia you could do something constructive other than posting brilliant reply's like "It's Trumps Fault" ...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, T master said:

The only thing here that we are blaming her for is her own stupidity ! First off why would any one go to Russia when they are in a full blown conflict & 2 why would they bring a band substance with them if they make such a stupid decision ?

It seems as though you have a soft spot for illegal activity i think you missed your calling maybe you should have been a defense attorney seeing as you side with those that break the law like those that illegally cross the border & this .

If she is that ignorant then she needs to do the time & the gov't shouldn't waste their time to help her maybe send her a good crooked lawyer Hey Tibs there you go why don't you go defend her it's a match made in Russia you could do something constructive other than posting brilliant reply's like "It's Trumps Fault" ...

Putin kidnapped her 

3 hours ago, T master said:

Drum set?  Guitar?  Glockenspiel?  

😁

And yes I do realize I'm the last person to make fun of someone's typos but ***** it.  

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

Is the war in Ukraine about philosophy of government? Is it about reclaiming ethnic Russians for their motherland? Is it naked aggression and land/material greed?

No you chud, it’s about black women in America. 

Don’t know crap about who Cooper is and don’t really care. Just another dingbat that should shut the €%#! up already. 

6 hours ago, T master said:

First off why would any one go to Russia

She has played basketball for the Russian team Ekaterinburg in the Euroleague since 2015.

when they are in a full blown conflict

She was detained prior to the start of the war over 3 weeks ago

why would they bring a band substance with them if they make such a stupid decision ?

banned*

you should have been a defense attorney seeing as you side with those that break the law like those that illegally cross the border & this .

What do we call those like you that side with the Russian government?

If she is that ignorant then she needs to do the time & the gov't shouldn't waste their time to help her maybe send her a good crooked lawyer Hey Tibs there you go why don't you go defend her it's a match made in Russia you could do something constructive other than posting brilliant reply's like "It's Trumps Fault" 

Grow the fvck up.

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

She has played basketball for the Russian team Ekaterinburg in the Euroleague since 2015.

She was detained prior to the start of the war over 3 weeks ago

banned*

What do we call those like you that side with the Russian government?

Grow the fvck up.

So none this is on her?  Did I get this right? 

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So none this is on her?  Did I get this right? 

Considering the lack of evidence from Russia other than their word, it's on the Russian Government for detaining her. 

The facts (first three comments), rhetorical question (4th comment), and opinion (5th comment) were meant to highlight the ineptitude of the poster who wears his emotions, and lack of punctuation, on his sleeve.

Do you trust the word of the Russian authorities? 

Edited by 716er

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Considering the lack of evidence from Russia other than their word, it's on the Russian Government for detaining her. 

Do you trust the word of the Russian authorities? 

I believe in creating your own luck, in this case bad luck.  For instance there is the story of the guy who was at a Who concert. He got there early and was right up front.  Keith Moon passed out at the drums and Roger Daltrey asked if anyone could play drums. This guy was a drummer, raised his hand and ended up finishing the show playing drums with one of his favorite bands.  People say "how lucky!!"  Well he made most, if not all  of that luck by getting there early to see the Who and was up front. Had he been in the cheap seats he would not have ever had a great story to tell.   Now you can also make your bad luck as I mentioned.  Had she decided to give playing in Russia a miss with the heightened tensions that have been going on since....(Chef checks Ukraine thread and see it started three months ago) she would be free.  So this is why I place most, if not all, the blame on her and her decision.  See how personal responsibility works?   

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Putin kidnapped her 

Maybe as you see it but you always see thing bass ackwards !!

But if in the first place she wasn't stupid enough to go to a communist country during a major conflict against another country she would be home with her family so because of her actions the fault lies with her !! Stupid is as stupid does ...

1 minute ago, T master said:

Maybe as you see it but you always see thing bass ackwards !!

But if in the first place she wasn't stupid enough to go to a communist country during a major conflict against another country she would be home with her family so because of her actions the fault lies with her !! Stupid is as stupid does ...

Putin kidnapped her. How in the world can you defend Putin's actions. Unreal