January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So?  Can I disqualify every link you post because it's direct from a Democrat operative?

I would disqualify everything he posts regardless of source.

He's a troll.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh I'm well schooled in history unlike the subhuman cretins upthread who simply copy-and-paste from disinformation outlets.

Fascism usually starts with the invoking of a folk myth ("the election was stolen!" - check) as a justification for suspension of law and, ultimately, the use of force.  As a political ethos it requires a demonized enemy of the state ("you [liberal] morons"), and is characterized by protectionist economic policies (MAGA - check!) and a militarized state which relies on fear and armed groups of loyalists to instill loyalty and order (CHECK).

And it's coming.

Fascism usually starts with the invoking of a folk myth ("illegitimate" "coup!" "treason!" "i have proof"--check) as a justification for righteous rioting and looting and, ultimately, the use of force.  As  a political ethos it requires a demonized enemy of the state ("deplorable", "irredeemable", "nazis", "fascists" and every now and again "subhuman cretins"), and is characterized by the propagation of the notion of perpetual victim status (Dems -check!) and a militarized state which relies on fear and  armed, often masked groups of anarchists  demanding submission and capitulation. 

Seems like it's already here. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh I don’t doubt this may have happened.  But it doesn’t come close to accounting for, or overriding or excusing, an attempted COUP by an outgoing President, nor does it excuse the morons who stormed the building.  It’s classic Soviet-era “whataboutism” designed to distract, deny, and obscure the real issue.  (Not saying you’re doing that - it’s obvious who in this thread is doing it.)

I view these as separate questions. Why was security so lax that day and was the FBI involved?  Is there evidence Trump tried to pull off a coup of some kind? 

They were planning it on Fakebook and Tweeter for crying out loud.

I was referring to the first.  

What were you saying about whataboutism again?

Hypocrites say what? 

Keep criticizing the source morons because you have absolutely nothing on the double standard.here. Nada.

What about principles and equal justice?

On the same day Fox News disclosed that Colbert’s producers would get preferential Beltway treatment for pals of the regime, the FBI arrested Daniel “Hatchet” Speed, a Navy reservist and January 6 protester, on four misdemeanors: entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.

Nothing Speed is accused of doing on January 6 is worse than what Colbert’s crew did on June 16. Speed entered the Senate wing door around 2:50 p.m., about 30 minutes after the joint session of Congress recessed and the Capitol was evacuated. Capitol police stood nearby, chatting with protesters. Speed walked around the Rotunda and exited at 3:35 p.m. By all accounts, Speed didn’t carry a weapon or assault police officers or even bang on the office doors of sitting members of Congress.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/24/2022 at 4:21 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Fascism usually starts with the invoking of a folk myth ("illegitimate" "coup!" "treason!" "i have proof"--check) as a justification for righteous rioting and looting and, ultimately, the use of force.  As  a political ethos it requires a demonized enemy of the state ("deplorable", "irredeemable", "nazis", "fascists" and every now and again "subhuman cretins"), and is characterized by the propagation of the notion of perpetual victim status (Dems -check!) and a militarized state which relies on fear and  armed, often masked groups of anarchists  demanding submission and capitulation. 

Seems like it's already here. 

Fascism for facile journalists and the knee-jerk Left is like Justice Potter Stewart’s famous test for obscenity: They know it when they see it. And they see it everywhere

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Fascism for facile journalists and the knee-jerk Left is like Justice Potter Stewart’s famous test for obscenity: They know it when they see it. And they see it everywhere

Funny how they don't blink an eye at political prisoners being jailed for years or creating a Ministry of Truth.  And that's what makes them dangerous.

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Funny how they don't blink an eye at political prisoners being jailed for years or creating a Ministry of Truth.  And that's what makes them dangerous.

Using the powers of the state to punish and imprison political opponents?

Creating a government agency to discern what is disinformation and what isn't?

Well you see those things don't align with fascism at all. Those things are.... you guessed it..... different!

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They broke the law.

Quit your bichn

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Using the powers of the state to punish and imprison political opponents?

Creating a government agency to discern what is disinformation and what isn't?

Well you see those things don't align with fascism at all. Those things are.... you guessed it..... different!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886nu1ysivmv1kyd8lbog

Just now, BillStime said:

Nice to see our resident bigot chime in on due process - go hate on gays

Billsy….not sure where the hate on gays thing comes from. I guarantee that I know way more gay people than you’ve ever thought about meeting…so keep your bigot crap to yourself. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Billsy….not sure where the hate on gays thing comes from. I guarantee that I know way more gay people than you’ve ever thought about meeting…so keep your bigot crap to yourself. 

Ah yes, Karen claims to know more gays... and that precludes him from being a bigot.  

Cute.

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you who has no gay friends, calls other people bigots. Clueless. 

There's two options with this guy:

Troll

Or 

Low IQ

Not sure why anyone would choose to interact given the above options. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

There's two options with this guy:

Troll

Or 

Low IQ

Not sure why anyone would choose to interact given the above options. 

hey look - the two bigots who hate gays consoling each other.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860sydxn5c6hjywsjyza

• Haha (+1) 1