13 seconds and a coin toss.

NewEra

My heart goes out to 17

when Hill scored the TD with 1 minute left, I was cheering.  That was the perfect amount of time for 17 to become the best player in the world.  I knew he would succeed.  He did.

the d failed us.  The nfl rules failed us

until both starting QBs get an equal opportunity in OT, they’ll be doing things wrong. All wrong.  A coin toss.  The way they’ve changed the rules to accommodate the offenses, the coin toss will be the most important aspect of an overtime on most occasions.  That should never be the case. 

Hopefully they change OT so both QBs have a chance.  Everyone on earth (minus KC fans) wanted to see 17 have another chance. But no.  

we’ll be back…..with 27 in the action.  17 for life.  Life goes on ladies and gents.  Nights like this will make winning the super bowl all that more enjoyable when 17 makes it happen for us.  It’s going to happen.  Just hope I’m alive for it dance party prince GIF

💙 ♥️ 

we’ll be back

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

When Hill scored, my first thought was "Allen is about to become the best QB in the NFL."

And, he did.

The coaching staff let him down.

Yep.....there was no doubt in my mind that the Bills were going to score that TD there....it should have been enough...

I know Mahomes is good, but I wouldn't trade Josh Allen for anyone.....as T.O. once said "That's my Quarterback!"

Josh Allen, Warrior God!!!

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

43 yards in 10 seconds is an embarrassment to McDermott and Frazier.  Squib kick, press Hill and Kelce, do something, anything other than what you did.  

How do they not automatically know this..... Maddening.     Press and HOLD all the receivers after the squib for two plays and they are trying a hail mary from their own 35 with no time on the clock. Take the 5yd penalites both times.   Our junior high school coaches know this approach.

Sean gets outcoached by Reid too often.

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

My heart goes out to 17

when Hill scored the TD with 1 minute left, I was cheering.  That was the perfect amount of time for 17 to become the best player in the world.  I knew he would succeed.  He did.

the d failed us.  The nfl rules failed us

until both starting QBs get an equal opportunity in OT, they’ll be doing things wrong. All wrong.  A coin toss.  The way they’ve changed the rules to accommodate the offenses, the coin toss will be the most important aspect of an overtime on most occasions.  That should never be the case. 

Hopefully they change OT so both QBs have a chance.  Everyone on earth (minus KC fans) wanted to see 17 have another chance. But no.  

we’ll be back…..with 27 in the action.  17 for life.  Life goes on ladies and gents.  Nights like this will make winning the super bowl all that more enjoyable when 17 makes it happen for us.  It’s going to happen.  Just hope I’m alive for it dance party prince GIF

💙 ♥️ 

we’ll be back

Meh not the rules

#1 D giving up 36 points, kicking a touchback and giving up 44 yards (or whatever it was) in 13 seconds was what did us in...

If you want to go back further, poor tackling is still an issue for us, DEs over-penetrating the pocket (and not tackling Mahomes) were all issues as well.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It’s pathetic 

Its inexcusable, it was the coaching equivalent of Leodis fumbling against NE.   Here's what cant happen, Leodis whatever happens just get down, theyre going to try and strip the ball----then, bam fumble.   This was squiib it, Jam and cover Hill and Kelce, nope were gonna play soft and let them run free.   Will go down in infamy of bad coaching.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.