PSA Buyer beware Bills Tickets - potential scams

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Thought the same thing.  With seats still available, they are trying to slow down sales on the secondary market.

Thats what it is, they dont want someone going out and buying a seat for cheap that was already sold.  They want you to go and buy a seat that hasnt been sold yet.  I always buy from a site (Ticketmaster, vivid seats, seat geek) and I never had a problem when getting into the game or concert. 

I hope there arent too many issues with that tomorrow, would be a shame to get to the game tailgate, and then not be able to get in. 

In this age of digital tickets ("your phone is your ticket"), how the hell are "fraudulent tickets" a thing?  They're transferred through the app.  I could see scams for "give me the money and I'll totally transfer the tickets to you", but fake tickets?  No.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the Bills App. 

Download the Bills App 

buy tickets 

🎫

and if you Don want the app delete it

I did that for a Ravens game. 

I didn't think the team app was considered social media as facebook, twitter, tik tok, etc are.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

The issue is it is a monopoly which is illegal which no one I have heard has taken to court.

wut?

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

In this age of digital tickets ("your phone is your ticket"), how the hell are "fraudulent tickets" a thing?  They're transferred through the app.  I could see scams for "give me the money and I'll totally transfer the tickets to you", but fake tickets?  No.

Sadly there is one born every minute.......PT Barnum was right....

Funny, I've had tickets posted here for days with plenty of lookers but no buyers.  But when I decided to post them in the ticket exchange (Ticketmaster), they sold within 10 minutes. 

I know the Bills are saying that sellers are more legit on Ticketmaster, but I say, so are the buyers!  LOL

28 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Social media is the last place I would buy a ticket. It’s not like the olden days when you could get a real paper ticket from a crackhead on Abbott Road.  Miss those guys; great customer service.  

complete with the missing teeth, shoulder-length hair, and old brown Carhartt jacket.

41 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Social media is the last place I would buy a ticket. It’s not like the olden days when you could get a real paper ticket from a crackhead on Abbott Road.  Miss those guys; great customer service.  

I always found it funny when there would be one guy holding a "I Need Tickets" sign and 10 feet away from him is another guy holding a "I Have Tickets" sign.  

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

who buys tickets on "social media"?

There is a Bills run Season Ticket group on FB, where people are constantly trying to sell/buy tickets.  Whomever is running it from the office is constantly reminding people they can't sell tickets in the group. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.