Heath-Care Workers Leaving In Droves

Tiberius

Healthcare workers are leaving to go be travel nurses and make tons of money. Nobody is screaming for ivermectin outside of a handful of people.  I know this cause my gf has been at 6 different hospitals since covid started chasing the covid money.  The staff has never resented her or the other nurses about getting the big pay bumps cause they often get bonuses as well to stay on. We have got nothing but thanks for being in these covid hot zones.  What a ridiculous article. 

On 12/16/2021 at 3:06 PM, Irv said:

What a mess!

Because of the Trump Administration’s preparation, the U.S. led most of the world in vaccinations this spring. Yet Mr. Biden had no plan to deal with the large numbers of vaccine holdouts, other than to deride them. He missed his goal of getting 70% of adults vaccinated by July 4 but proclaimed victory nonetheless.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-covid-death-milestone-biden-administration-trump-11637708781

Aside from deriding stupid people (or children under 5 who make up a huge swath of the unvaccinated) what exactly is it that you propose Biden should do?

I don't care for him or Trump, but to blame them for the ignorance of people unwilling to get a shot is a bit of a stretch.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

I can’t imagine why health care workers are leaving in droves. First off - they are grossly underpaid. Second, why should they risk their lives for a pathetic GQP?

Why should health care workiers fight the coordinated multi channel media campaign designed by the cult to piss all over all/any mitigation efforts to curb a global pandemic?

I mean - we have thousands of pages here at PPP sponsored by the Party of Death biching about the vaccine and masks - while stats continue to show that counties that voted for Trump are dying at higher rates than blue counties.

Could it be the GQP is so desperate to kill off as many Americans as possible so they can justify Trumps denials and dereliction of duty when he first learned about the severity of the virus in 2019?

image.thumb.jpeg.2a7e4db004d042fc10e846abc3886634.jpeg

Trump could tell @Doc, @Big Blitz    and @B-Man and all the rest of the disgusting low life degenerates to jump over Niagara Falls and they would still twist themselves into pretzels justifying it while blaming everyone else but themselves on their own stupidity.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

FYI the least vaccinated people in this country are African Americans and Hispanics. They voted for Biden.   This idea that only grump voters are unvaxxed is simply wrong.  African Americans also tend to have worse health care as well cause of the areas they live in.  They also tend to live in multi generational homes so they are at more risk as well. Joe failed them 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

FYI the least vaccinated people in this country are African Americans and Hispanics. They voted for Biden.   This idea that only grump voters are unvaxxed is simply wrong.  African Americans also tend to have worse health care as well cause of the areas they live in.  They also tend to live in multi generational homes so they are at more risk as well. Joe failed them 

Ah yes - let’s blame the black people - it’s so on brand.

Meanwhile - don’t let facts get in the way.

There are more White Republicans in the United States than Black adults. 

Trump and his allies really, really, really want to blame Black Americans and Democrats for vaccine hesitanc

Idiots

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That response makes no sense at all. Please go ahead and select another profession that YOU have determined is underpaid. Here’s a hint….being an internet troll isn’t one of them! 

My response makes perfect sense.

Two days in a row now of you trying to come on all big and bad and I respond to your BS and you whif.

Idiots 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Two days in a row now of you trying to come on all big and bad and I respond to your BS and you whif.

Idiots 

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

these are facts. It’s not on brand. They are literally facts.  We have a history of abusing blacks with medics experiments so their hesitancy is understood.  

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots 

Go ahead Hilary….please tell us what other professions YOU believe are severely underpaid. I’m sure you’ll correct all of them once you’re installed as Queen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

these are facts. It’s not on brand. They are literally facts.  We have a history of abusing blacks with medics experiments so their hesitancy is understood.  

Now give us the total population of white people v black. It will help put perspective on your stats 

Edited by BillStime

On 12/16/2021 at 12:27 PM, Tiberius said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/11/the-mass-exodus-of-americas-health-care-workers/620713/

Great article. Feel so bad for these hard working people that have to deal with these ignorant sh itheads. 

Yeah, I feel bad for the heroes that used to work at hospitals that were shown the door because they refused the ineffective vaccine.

Hero one minute, bum the next even though not one thing changed.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Before you start hurling out insults try some simple math and get some percentages.  Nationally there are 82,137 ICU beds.  59.5% are occupied by non-COVID patients, 19.7% are occupied by COVID patients, and 20.7% are unoccupied.  The contention is the hospital system is stressed by non-vaccinated COVID patients.  It isn't.  Capacity utilization is 79.3%.  Elective procedures are not be squeezed out if you take the time to check inpatient utilization rates.  COVID patients occupy 9.2% of hospital inpatient beds.  ICU is generally not elective.

Cut the guy some slack. @John Adams is just pissed because they canceled his  lengthening and widening procedure. 

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Healthcare workers are leaving to go be travel nurses and make tons of money. Nobody is screaming for ivermectin outside of a handful of people.  I know this cause my gf has been at 6 different hospitals since covid started chasing the covid money.  The staff has never resented her or the other nurses about getting the big pay bumps cause they often get bonuses as well to stay on. We have got nothing but thanks for being in these covid hot zones.  What a ridiculous article. 

Same here.. 12 of my family members work healthcare.. Drs Er nurses, obgyn, etc.  

None of this poor me or I am god junk. 

That article was a weak minded basement dwellers imagination completely detached from reality and intent on sensationalism. 

Another botch job by Demented Biden and his communist buddies.  He was told by whoever is running the Executive Branch that health care workers were leaving in droves and had no plan and no response.  What an abject failure.  What a mess!

• Agree 1

On 12/17/2021 at 6:15 PM, Beast said:

Yeah, I feel bad for the heroes that used to work at hospitals that were shown the door because they refused the ineffective vaccine.

Hero one minute, bum the next even though not one thing changed.

Spreading vaccine misinformation? Sad 

• Haha (+1) 1