The moment (some of) you have been waiting for. Week 15 Buffalo Bills Uniform reveal!!!

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Just now, frostbitmic said:

They should have a red helmet with a white standing Bison on it, that would be hot.

Should be our weekly go to uniform.

That would be a nice helmet but I like the white helmet. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet.

37 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

They should have a red helmet with a white standing Bison on it, that would be hot.

I prefer it red on white helmet to be honest, but to each his own.

s-l300.jpg

I'm sure a lot of people would HATE this because it's the opposite of "old school," but I have to say,

I LOVE THE CHROME with the modern logo! 

It's in the University of Oregon/Seattle Seahawk vein of "bling" but in a modern, cool way.

Bills-helmet8.jpg?resize=740,668&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

ok.... so you can say the same for Houston when they wear red over white, Tampa just wore red over white, Atlanta wears red over white.  They all look completely different, Bills would too.  

I don't like red uniforms on the Bills

On 12/15/2021 at 6:33 PM, zow2 said:

I hate these gimmicky uniforms and the fans get all fired up as if it will make a difference.  Just wear the classic blue jersey white pants at home. For me, that’s the uniform. 

There's a thread on it here that tons of people read including you so it does make a difference. 

Fireworks before the game dont affect the game either but its still a cool thing.

Embrace the change you old king.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

How about, Blue top, red bottoms? Or red top, blue bottoms?

I don't think so, but I'd support someone putting an idea together and then we could discuss.

The uniforms could be much cooler than they are and there's plenty of room for improvement.

I'd love to see fan-created ideas of all types.

On 12/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, frostbitmic said:

positives: they won both games they played in these. At Oilers then MNF vs Broncos.

negatives: sad reminder of Ralph's penny pinching ways. He did not want to spend for new white helmets and the normal throwback red grazing bison. The 1994 75th NFL anniversary season all teams had to wear throwbacks for one home and one away game. This was so all franchises could have a throwback game at home to celebrate NFL 75 yr anniversary.

It also marked the end of the Super Bowl era for Bills by them not even making the playoffs as they faded after a nice 3-1 start to losing 4 of last 5 games.

image.png

Edited by cba fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, Nextmanup said:

This first uniform combo below with the chrome helmet above would look totally cool IMO.

There is SO MUCH MORE they could be doing with the uniforms.

f8b49b80_original.png?1290193770

Some other ideas, some better than others...

Bills-edited.jpg

IMG_2873-1-1024x896.jpg

DV7Yaa8WkAMUx_X.jpg

ff_4202631-4fac9207c4391ca3d502_full.jpg

Concept-2-Bills.jpg

75b73f414f5b7a09849cf605b36168b0.jpg

These are all awful looking

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.