I went to a football game and a hockey game broke out

\GoBillsInDallas/

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Wtf

Quick googling found this: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cfl-playoff-fans-fight-players_n_61ae386de4b044a1cc2698c0

Two fans jumped a barricade and attempted to fight with Toronto Argonauts players after a Canadian Football League playoff game on Sunday, according to Toronto police.

Both were charged with trespassing, media relations officer Edward Parks told HuffPost.

The chaotic scene, captured on video posted to Twitter, unfolded after the home-team Argonauts lost to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the Eastern Final at BMO Field.

Video shows a caped fan in black and gold Tiger-Cats colors exchanging wild swings with Toronto defensive back Chris Edwards. Wide receiver Dejon Brissett intervened before security apprehended the man.

Witnesses said some spectators had spilled drinks on the Argonauts players, prompting the commotion, according to TMZ. A Tiger-Cats fan spit beer into a Toronto player’s face, 6ixBuzzTV posted on Twitter.

20 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

🇨🇦  "Hey!  Keep that up and you'll end up in hospital!"

🇺🇸  "You mean the hospital?"

🇫🇷🇨🇦 "Wadge id, bahDEE, or I will bunch you in dee ed!"

I don't know a single person in Ontario who says "in hospital".  As far as I know that's basically a French Canadian thing.

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

I don't know a single person in Ontario who says "in hospital".  As far as I know that's basically a French Canadian thing.

Noticed it on all television and radio reports, local and national.

14 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Too many double-doubles for you today. Go chill out with a two-four.

Judging from the video footage from the Toronto / Hamilton game, Captain TiCat should have ordered decaf.

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Video shows a caped fan in black and gold Tiger-Cats colors exchanging wild swings with Toronto defensive back Chris Edwards. Wide receiver Dejon Brissett intervened before security apprehended the man.

So are Canadian fans 78% of the size of American Fans like your $$ is as that caped dude looked like a Hobbit.  That was only a DB he was swinging at and he made that DB look like a giant.  Hope the Hobbit enjoyed his night in the hoosegow!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.