Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

But if you want to know what I THINK is happening; I think Prigozhin is doing what he always does, which is say crazy ***** to create the illusion of disarray, to cover for Russian tactical movement/assaults.

Just like he did in Bakhmut, he claimed Russia wasn’t giving him ammo, he was going to pull all his troops out, wanted Shoigu’s head on a platter, etc., only to turn around and finish taking Bakhmut shortly after.

I think Prigozhin and Putin are conducting a psyop to disguise Russian troop movement to either launch an offensive, or coerce Ukraine into attacking.

The only place this is a civil war is on the Internet, because the folks are eager to say and believe anything to deflect from the catastrophic losses in their holy “counter-offensive”.

Just like Belgorod, in a couple days, the NAFO trolls will be on to the next thing because this turned out to be nothing. But as always, we shall wait and see.

Nice call.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't think so.  but shocked at the stand down..i thought he passed the point of no return.

Or maybe he was just negotiating better terms for his next contract before the July, 1st deadline in some Klingon ritual that we are unfamiliar with. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Watch this was all a pony show to reposition Wagner in Belarus and lead an assault on Kyiv from the north. 

I'm not gonna give anybody credit for 5D chess moves in this war. But it wouldn't surprise me if that's where Wagner ends up.

The Ukraine-Belarus border is massively fortified, and Wagner are the best Russia has at tackling fortifications. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I'm not gonna give anybody credit for 5D chess moves in this war. But it wouldn't surprise me if that's where Wagner ends up.

The Ukraine-Belarus border is massively fortified, and Wagner are the best Russia has at tackling fortifications. 

Yeah, not sure Putin loved the optics of fleeing Moscow and getting on TV talking about putting down a treasonous revolt. 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But who would run the GQP if that happened? 

Well, Prigozhin was in charge of the internet group that helped Trump in 2016, so I'm sure he'd be a candidate 

Bonny calling someone else an idiot

image.png.695cf8020d540b3c507063b7f6f444fb.png

Maybe he should consult his storm trooper twitter boy 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We may never know the truth here.

Oh well it certainly made Putin look weak no matter what he says.

Could be a lot of Wagner mercs getting executed soon because of this.

It actually sounds like Prigozhin sold Wagner to the Russian MoD in exchange for exil and guarantees of his own personal security. 

Is George RR Martin writing our current timeline? With pointers from the ghost of Tom Clancy? 

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

7qh53i.jpg

Conservatives REALLY want Putin to win for some reason

• Like (+1) 1