Other Thanksgiving games: Bears at Lions 12:30 on FOX

YoloinOhio

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Other Thanksgiving games: Bears at Lions 12:30
Just now, Nextmanup said:

Apparently there is a little known 11th Commandment...

The Detroit Lions shall always play on Thanksgiving Day.

I've been watching bad Detroit football games on Turkey Day for 40 years now.

When does the madness end?

i am not sure I have ever remembered a good lions thanksgiving game. That said, I am fine with them playing the early game every year. Now that they have added other games, it

doesn’t matter. 

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i am not sure I have ever remembered a good lions thanksgiving game. That said, I am fine with them playing the early game every year. Now that they have added other games, it

doesn’t matter. 

Good point about game time.  I'm glad the Bills are playing tonight.

It's also just weird how I can't ever remember watching an exciting Bears football game.

I do remember when they had the great defense in 1985....but that was a long time ago.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Good point about game time.  I'm glad the Bills are playing tonight.

It's also just weird how I can't ever remember watching an exciting Bears football game.

I do remember when they had the great defense in 1985....but that was a long time ago.

Agreed. is there a more boring franchise than the bears? At least other teams have had some fun and explosive players in the last 30 years. I can’t think of a single bears player— maybe Devin Heston (and he was just a special teamer mostly).

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. is there a more boring franchise than the bears? At least other teams have had some fun and explosive players in the last 30 years. I can’t think of a single bears player— maybe Devin Heston (and he was just a special teamer mostly).

I thought they were pretty interesting in the early 2000s with Urlacher and Lance Briggs looking like they could still win a Superbowl with no quarterback.

But no. Maybe Alshon Jeffrey.

Has any one franchise ever milked a single title more than the 85 Bears?

• Agree 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Other Thanksgiving games: Bears at Lions 12:30 on FOX
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.