Demented Biden Racist Comments About Satchel Paige

Irv

On 11/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, Tenhigh said:

He pretty clearly misspoke, and it was pretty clear what he meant.  What aucks is that the right wing media is using it to call him a racist, and the left wing media is lying and claiming he didn't say it.  People need to start rejecting this kind of nonsense on both sides.  And Biden should probably stop speaking in public altogether, seems like he is getting progressively worse.

Yeah, because Biden hasn't said numerous racists things in the past. 😏

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

He misspoke?  He used a word that was kicked out of our lexicon 50 plus years ago.  The fact that it’s still part of his demented or not is VERY telling. 

When someone “tells” you who they are….believe them. 

I’m with you on this one CJ.  He used the word that came most natural to him, and as @Irv pointed out, his pre-cognitive impairment days were filled with racially insensitive comments.  

Now, I certainly can understand if his explanation is that the word he used was not meant to be derogatory, or if that’s the word he and his friends and fellow Dems grew up on they meant no disrespect, but Biden is who he has always been.  

Personally, I think that is part of his appeal to a large segment of dem voters (some likely here), those who want progress, aesthetically speaking, but not too much progress. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m with you on this one CJ.  He used the word that came most natural to him, and as @Irv pointed out, his pre-cognitive impairment days were filled with racially insensitive comments.  

Now, I certainly can understand if his explanation is that the word he used was not meant to be derogatory, or if that’s the word he and his friends and fellow Dems grew up on they meant no disrespect, but Biden is who he has always been.  

Personally, I think that is part of his appeal to a large segment of dem voters (some likely here), those who want progress, aesthetically speaking, but not too much progress. 

The left has more than there share of racists. You just have to look here for proof.

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/12/2021 at 6:14 AM, Tenhigh said:

He pretty clearly misspoke, and it was pretty clear what he meant.  What aucks is that the right wing media is using it to call him a racist, and the left wing media is lying and claiming he didn't say it.  People need to start rejecting this kind of nonsense on both sides.  And Biden should probably stop speaking in public altogether, seems like he is getting progressively worse.

I agree.

I remember when Trump was prez and the D's would rake him over the coles for saying allegedly racist things.  Like the good people on both sides Trump comment for example.    Rs hated it and rightfully so.  I was hoping when the Rs were out of the WH they wouldn't act the same way, but sadly they are.

And just cuz the D's did it doesn't give an excuse for Rs to do the same thing.

• Agree 1

On 11/13/2021 at 1:10 PM, Bidens_basement said:

The left has more than there share of racists. You just have to look here for proof.

BTW my response to B-Man that you rolled your eyes at was sarcasm with a tip of the hat to @BillStime ‘s dumbassery thrown in. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:39 PM, reddogblitz said:

I agree.

I remember when Trump was prez and the D's would rake him over the coles for saying allegedly racist things.  Like the good people on both sides Trump comment for example.    Rs hated it and rightfully so.  I was hoping when the Rs were out of the WH they wouldn't act the same way, but sadly they are.

And just cuz the D's did it doesn't give an excuse for Rs to do the same thing.

It’s not the the D’s would rake him over the coals it’s that the media would too. Oh wait…..one in the same. 

Carry on……

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 11/13/2021 at 4:10 PM, Bidens_basement said:

Lefties are all racist. Race is literally the only thing they see. That’s why dumba$$ Biden refers to Paige as  the “ great *****” rather than the great baseball player. No characteristic is more important than race to a Lib/ Dem/ leftie, unless of course the subject happens to be a Conservative or Republican 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Kamala Harris camp leaks to press about racism among the Bidenites

By Monica Showalter

It had to happen. You know it had to happen.

As poll numbers sink for Joe Biden and fall even lower for Kamala Harris, it was only a matter of time before the fast-sinking U.S.S. Kamala started firing 'racism' projectiles against the slightly less swiftly sinking U.S.S. Brandon.

According to this long report that ran in CNN by Edward-Isaac Dovere and Jasmine Wright:

Suspicion has sprouted out of the bitterness. Last month, White House aides leapt to the defense of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who was being hammered with outrage by Fox News host Tucker Carlson and like-minded online pundits for taking paternity leave after the adoption of his twins in September. Harris loyalists tell CNN they see in that yet another example of an unfair standard at play, wondering why she didn't get similar cover any of the times she's been attacked by the right.

"It's hard to miss the specific energy that the White House brings to defend a White man, knowing that Kamala Harris has spent almost a year taking a lot of the hits that the West Wing didn't want to take themselves," said a former Harris aide, reflecting conversations last month among several former aides and current allies.

Buttigieg, of course, isn't just a former 2020 Democratic primary rival; to many party insiders and suspicious Harris supporters, he is a likely challenger for the next open Democratic presidential nomination, whether that comes in 2024 or 2028.

Which is about what one can expect of someone who's floundering in her job, has no sense of self-sufficiency outside the idea of winning the approval of older men, and is now whipping the 'racism' stinger to coerce the approval she wants. 

Joe Biden, of course, is a racist. His latest ravings about Satchel Paige and his strange 1960s-style use of language declaring the man a "*****" pretty well syncs with all his other racist statements about Indian gas station attendants, Barack Obama being "clean" and "articulate," and all thatcreepy stuff about being in a swimming pool full of black children discussing his leg hair. There was also his funeral paean to his friend the late Ku Klux Klansman turned senator, Robert Byrd.

More at the link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/kamala_harris_camp_leaks_to_press_about_racism_among_the_bidenites.html

Fox News edit of Biden comment removes racial context

In his comments, Biden said he had “adopted the attitude of the great N***o, at the time pitcher in the ***** Leagues, went on to become a great pitcher in the pros in Major League baseball after Jackie Robinson, his name was Satchel Paige.”

But when Duffy played the clip, it was edited so Biden was heard saying he had “adopted the attitude of the great ***** at the time, pitcher, name was Satchel Paige.”

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-mlb-sports-jackie-robinson-baseball-453bd99f1301f76b68368f0a5b2f59ec

Edited by ALF

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

Fox News edit of Biden comment removes racial context

In his comments, Biden said he had “adopted the attitude of the great N***o, at the time pitcher in the ***** Leagues, went on to become a great pitcher in the pros in Major League baseball after Jackie Robinson, his name was Satchel Paige.”

But when Duffy played the clip, it was edited so Biden was heard saying he had “adopted the attitude of the great ***** at the time, pitcher, name was Satchel Paige.”

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-mlb-sports-jackie-robinson-baseball-453bd99f1301f76b68368f0a5b2f59ec

And this changes what he said how exactly?  

He ***** called Satchel Paige the great ***** for Christ's sake. :wallbash:

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

I did not know you are PC and woke , sorry

What does this even mean?  One does not have to be PC or Woke to think it's asinine for our President to use a word to describe a black person that has not been used to describe black people for 50 years.  

But if your cool with it I guess that's on you.  

And people here have the audacity to all me Chef Jim Crow.  

On 11/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, Tenhigh said:

He pretty clearly misspoke, and it was pretty clear what he meant.  What aucks is that the right wing media is using it to call him a racist, and the left wing media is lying and claiming he didn't say it.  People need to start rejecting this kind of nonsense on both sides.  And Biden should probably stop speaking in public altogether, seems like he is getting progressively worse.

Shall we reject “you aint black if you dont vote Democrat”? Problem is, tue right does reject this nonsense, the left embraces it. Black people are wising up to their little game. It is no shocker that every slum hole city is ran by Dems; Detroit tops the list! 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What does this even mean?  One does not have to be PC or Woke to think it's asinine for our President to use a word to describe a black person that has not been used to describe black people for 50 years.  

But if your cool with it I guess that's on you.  

And people here have the audacity to all me Chef Jim Crow.  

It's all about intent ,  United N---o College Fund ,  NAACP ,  no harm meant  is what matters to me anyway.

25 minutes ago, ALF said:

It's all about intent ,  United N---o College Fund ,  NAACP ,  no harm meant  is what matters to me anyway.

Seriously?? HE CALLED SATCHEL PAIGE A *****!!!  

No harm meant?  Ok then why are we changing the names of sports teams?  I mean, there was no harm meant.  

Has @BillStime stolen your log in because it sure seems like he has. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?? HE CALLED SATCHEL PAIGE A *****!!!  

No harm meant?  Ok then why are we changing the names of sports teams?  I mean, there was no harm meant.  

Has @BillStime stolen your log in because it sure seems like he has. 

Remember, it’s ok when a democrat does it. It comes totally natural to them, which makes it ok. After all, the poor POC only exist because the left has to look out for them.