I hate to say it … but the Pats are coming

dave mcbride

8 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

As some one who doesn't like the Pats, I hope the Bills split with them and lose to the Colts. The Homerism in this place has gone way to over the top. They are 5-3 with a cupcake schedule. These next few weeks will tell the tale. 

Homerism?

If you don’t like it —- Nice knowing you 

please come back when your head clears up

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Homerism gets a bad rap.

It's the only way to be.  I thought Orton was the answer.  And I'm proud of that.

How can you be a fan if not being a homer?? Doesn't make sense. I'm a Bills homer, but I think they have a lot of work to do to make the Superbowl.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's pretty much what Tom Brady made a career on especially during the Pats SB championships in the early 2000's.

I didn't think Jones would be this good so soon and thought he was more the product of Alabama and Saban's system but it's clear the Patriots landed a steal and the best QB in the draft class and why they were quick to dump a former MVP and roll with Jones at the beginning of the year.

Are you talking about all those dump off passes to Moss that Brady threw?  Brady was never reluctant to launch it downfield.

And for the record I like Jones and think he is doing the best of the rookie QB's this year. But we're a long way from knowing whether he's the best QB in his draft class.  In some ways Jones reminds me of Baker Mayfield: came from an elite college program and hit the ground running.  But after a fantastic rookie season Baker's progression leveled off and now it's doubtful the Browns see him as their franchise QB.

56 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's pretty much what Tom Brady made a career on especially during the Pats SB championships in the early 2000's.

I didn't think Jones would be this good so soon and thought he was more the product of Alabama and Saban's system but it's clear the Patriots landed a steal and the best QB in the draft class and why they were quick to dump a former MVP and roll with Jones at the beginning of the year.

It’s clear after 10 games into their career that Jones is the best QB in the draft class?  It wasn’t until last year the media finally realized Mayfield and Darnald were below Josh Allen.  Might want to pump the breaks anointing him as the best.  He went into the best situation of all the QB’s but that’s all I’d be willing to conclude at this point.  Anything else is extremely ignorant and short sighted.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

so u are here to just troll?

it Indy week. 

Not Cheatriots week 

Nothing in my post history suggests trolling.

I'm a Bills fan. Period.

I hate the cheatriots every week no matter the opponent and I hate that there are threads praising them and or their players. 

***** the cheatriots.

Is that plain enough to understand? 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

How can you be a fan if not being a homer?? Doesn't make sense. I'm a Bills homer, but I think they have a lot of work to do to make the Superbowl.

I can agree with that. It's thinking like that I can get behind. Its the over the top Homerism I can't stand.  To act like the Bills are the best in the AFC at 5-3 when they have a bad O-Line and can't run the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

I can agree with that. It's thinking like that I can get behind. Its the over the top Homerism I can't stand.  To act like the Bills are the best in the AFC at 5-3 when they have a bad O-Line and can't run the ball. 

And your response is to root for your team to lose? WTF kind of logic is that?

• Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.