If we trade for a RB, who would you want?

Milanos Milano

Trade for a RB   

113 members have voted

1. 1. What RB would you trade for?

• Saquon Barkley
    • CMC
    • D’Andre Swift
    • Other RB, please specify
    • No trade for RB, roll with Singletary and Moss

I went with these 3 RBs, because I think given those teams situation, they would be the most “realistic” option. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

One that can play guard.

We can always address this in the draft next year. There are no good RBs in the draft this year and no good FAs. 

I honestly don’t know how anyone could choose just continue to roll with Singletary and Moss, they are terrible. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WMDman said:

I mean if we’re being unrealistic gimme saquan. Only because all of my friends are giants fans and I want to see their hearts ripped to shreds 

Why would it be unrealistic? He is due for a contract in 2 years, and they might not want to sign him to a new contract. It doesn’t hurt to ask. We are ready for a SB right now, and Saquon would be the missing piece. We can worry about the contract mess next year after we win the super bowl with him this year. It would be worth it. 

No other RB is worth trading for in my opinion. The only RB worth it IMO is Barkley and Swift and given how the Lions suck, they might be open to it. 

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Barry Sanders couldn’t run behind this offensive line

Singletary and Moss are terrible. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 4

4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I went with these 3 RBs, because I think given those teams situation, they would be the most “realistic” option. 

We can always address this in the draft next year. There are no good RBs in the draft this year and no good FAs. 

I honestly don’t know how anyone could choose just continue to roll with Singletary and Moss, they are terrible. 

Singletary is averaging over 5 yards a carry. I wouldn't call that horrible. His usage is horrible. Him splitting reps and carries with a RB that is clearly inferior in the run game is horrible. The fact that our OC routinely forgets we can call run plays is horrible.

Want the run game to improve? Get the ball in Motor's hands more. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

McCaffrey over ANY player and it isn't even close...:wub:

I wouldn’t hate it, provided he can heal up and be ready for the playoffs. A super bowl victory is worth screwing ourselves over in cap problems. 

Just thinking of Barkley or CMC on this team makes me want to shout. The things this offense would do is mind blowing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No other RB is worth trading for in my opinion. The only RB worth it IMO is Barkley and Swift and given how the Lions suck, they might be open to it. 

Singletary and Moss are terrible. 

I can’t blame Singletary for running into the back of Mitch Morse because Morse is getting pushed 5 yds into the backfield or because Feliciano is getting beat like a drum. I think both Motor/Moss can be capable backs with better, more physical linemen 

• Like (+1) 2

I love some Bills bashing.  Not really.  I find it weird.  It's almost neurotic here. I hate to break you all some bad news.  These ranking came out yesterday.  Read em & weep. Get angry!   Bills at #5.  Yeah I now.  PFN sucks and only we know our line ***** sucks.  I think they are a little over rated here? and more like average.  But the narrative that a RB cant run behind this line is garbage. 

The Bills are the first of five teams on this list to rank inside the top 10 both in terms of the run and pass game. They are a marginally better unit against the run compared to the pass, but they’ve been solid this season in both.

Their numbers in the passing game are somewhat elevated by the escapability and mobility of Josh Allen. Nevertheless, it’s clear on tape that the OL has stepped up significantly from last season.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/best-offensive-lines-in-the-nfl-ranked-for-2021/

Edited by nedboy7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I can’t blame Singletary for running into the back of Mitch Morse because Morse is getting pushed 5 yds into the backfield or because Feliciano is getting beat like a drum. I think both Motor/Moss can be capable backs with better, more physical linemen 

Then blame Beane then, he brought these guys in, and has failed to draft competent Olinemen outside of Brown. 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Why would it be unrealistic? He is due for a contract in 2 years, and they might not want to sign him to a new contract. It doesn’t hurt to ask. We are ready for a SB right now, and Saquon would be the missing piece. We can worry about the contract mess next year after we win the super bowl with him this year. It would be worth it. 

I just don’t see the GMen giving him up for anything less then a 1 and 2 and I just can’t see beane giving that up for an often injured RB

• Agree 1

Just now, WMDman said:

I just don’t see the GMen giving him up for anything less then a 1 and 2 and I just can’t see beane giving that up for an often injured RB

I’d do it though. We don’t have many other missing pieces. We are ready for a super bowl right now. Even the great Jim Kelly had Thurman. Allen needs his Thurman. 

I just want to win a super bowl. I don’t care how we get there, just win!!! We are ready, lets make moves. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.